Federated Hermes (FHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FHI POWR Grades
- FHI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 80.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FHI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FHI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.38% of US stocks).
FHI Stock Summary
- FHI's current price/earnings ratio is 9.53, which is higher than just 15.44% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.53%, Federated Hermes Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.71% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FHI comes in at 13.14% -- higher than that of 84.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DORM, HCSG, PLPC, SKY, and BKE.
- Visit FHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.federatedinvestors.com.
FHI Valuation Summary
- FHI's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 83.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FHI's price/sales ratio has moved down $3.2 over the prior 243 months.
- FHI's price/earnings ratio has moved down $14.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FHI.
FHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.18||52-week high||$34.56|
|Prev. close||$32.74||52-week low||$20.34|
|Day high||$33.21||Avg. volume||767,600|
|50-day MA||$31.64||Dividend yield||3.3%|
|200-day MA||$28.43||Market Cap||3.27B|
Federated Hermes (FHI) Company Bio
Federated Hermes (formerly Federated Investors) provides its services to individuals, including high net worth individuals, banking or thrift institutions, investment companies, pension and profit sharing plans, pooled investment vehicles, charitable organizations, state or municipal government entities, and registered investment advisors. Through its subsidiaries, it manages separate client-focused equity, fixed income, and money market mutual funds and separate client-focused equity, fixed income, and balanced portfolios. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
FHI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Federated Hermes Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Federated Hermes Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Federated Hermes Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 201.83; that's higher than 95% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 20.24% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- FHI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.13% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FHI Latest Social Stream
View Full FHI Social Stream
Latest FHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Federated Hermes Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FHI as an investment opportunity.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Federated Investors shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
Federated Hermes Premier Municipal Income Fund (NYSE: FMN) has declared a dividend. The fund seeks to provide investors with current dividend income that is exempt from regular federal income tax. In addition, this fund features income exempt from the federal alternative minimum tax (AMT).
Photo by Sezeryadigar/E+ via Getty Images Elevator Pitch I continue to rate Federated Hermes, Inc's (FHI) shares as Neutral. Federated Hermes' stock price rose by +7% from $30.45 as of March 22, 2021 to $32.62 as of June 4, 2021, since I published my prior update on the company on...
EOS at Federated Hermes has yet to decide if it will back a shareholders' resolution sponsored by activists seeking to push Mitsubishi UFJ Group (8306.T) (MUFG) to align itself with global climate change goals, the asset manager said.
FHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|