Federated Hermes (FHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FHI POWR Grades
- FHI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FHI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FHI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
FHI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 159.42%, FEDERATED HERMES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.95% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FHI's revenue has grown -3.01% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 19% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FHI is more volatile than just 11.48% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROCK, MMI, HYW, ESCA, and PKE.
- FHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FEDERATED HERMES INC's official web site, go to www.federatedinvestors.com.
FHI Valuation Summary
- FHI's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 109.09% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FHI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FHI.
FHI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.92%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -17.44%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -10.22%.
The table below shows FHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FHI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.51% of graded US stocks.
- FHI's asset turnover comes in at 0.68 -- ranking 28th of 442 Trading stocks.
- GMRE, BLK, and HLNE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FHI.
The table below shows FHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.20||52-week high||$39.82|
|Prev. close||$33.84||52-week low||$27.88|
|Day high||$34.10||Avg. volume||725,833|
|50-day MA||$34.50||Dividend yield||3.25%|
|200-day MA||$33.58||Market Cap||2.96B|
Federated Hermes (FHI) Company Bio
Federated Hermes (formerly Federated Investors) provides its services to individuals, including high net worth individuals, banking or thrift institutions, investment companies, pension and profit sharing plans, pooled investment vehicles, charitable organizations, state or municipal government entities, and registered investment advisors. Through its subsidiaries, it manages separate client-focused equity, fixed income, and money market mutual funds and separate client-focused equity, fixed income, and balanced portfolios. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FHI Latest Social Stream
View Full FHI Social Stream
Latest FHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FEDERATED HERMES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FHI as an investment opportunity.
Clients had asked Federated Hermes to explain backing of group that dismissed ESG policies as a ‘scam’
Federated Hermes, Inc. (NYSE: FHI), a global leader in active, responsible investing, today announced that monthly fund composition and performance data for Federated Hermes Premier Municipal Income Fund (NYSE: FMN) as of Aug. 31, 2022, is now available in the Products section of FederatedInvestors.com. To order hard copies of this data or to be placed on a mailing list, call 800-245-0242 x5587538, email [email protected] or write to Federated Hermes, 1001 Liberty Avenue, Floor 23, Pittsbu
(Bloomberg) -- Verizon Communications Inc. has cut its forecasts twice this year and the stock has tumbled, adding to its decade-long underperformance against the broader market. Plenty of contrarians are betting the worst is past for the mobile-phone giant.Most Read from BloombergCharles Becomes King as the Face of a Nation ChangesQueen Elizabeth’s Doctors Are Concerned for Her HealthQueen Elizabeth II, Britain’s Longest-Reigning Monarch, Dies at 96Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace
Affiliated Managers (AMG) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Shares of NERV stock are exploding higher following a significant purchase by Point72's Steve Cohen and the submission of an NDA.
FHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|