Frank's International N.V. (FI): Price and Financial Metrics
FI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Frank'S International Nv is higher than 88.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 484.57%, Frank'S International Nv's debt growth rate surpasses 95.33% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FI has reported earnings growth of 118.33%, putting it ahead of 90.38% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Frank'S International Nv, a group of peers worth examining would be NES, EMMS, DWSN, MCF, and TGA.
- Visit FI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franksinternational.com.
FI Stock Price Chart More Charts
FI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.24||52-week high||$6.72|
|Prev. close||$2.46||52-week low||$1.66|
|Day high||$2.50||Avg. volume||840,930|
|50-day MA||$3.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.67||Market Cap||505.47M|
Frank's International N.V. (FI) Company Bio
Frank's International NV provides various engineered tubular services for the oil and gas exploration and production companies in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.