Frank's International N.V. (FI): Price and Financial Metrics
FI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Frank'S International Nv is higher than 95.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for Frank'S International Nv; that's greater than it is for just 10.47% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 7,525.23%, Frank'S International Nv's debt growth rate surpasses 99.17% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Frank'S International Nv are INWK, TGI, CLNE, AIRI, and DWSN.
- FI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Frank'S International Nv's official web site, go to www.franksinternational.com.
FI Stock Price Chart More Charts
FI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.12||52-week high||$6.89|
|Prev. close||$4.15||52-week low||$3.98|
|Day high||$4.27||Avg. volume||682,383|
|50-day MA||$5.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.33||Market Cap||929.07M|
Frank's International N.V. (FI) Company Bio
Frank's International NV provides various engineered tubular services for the oil and gas exploration and production companies in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.