Frank's International N.V. (FI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FI POWR Grades
- FI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 70.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- FI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.08% of US stocks).
FI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Frank'S International Nv is higher than 86.39% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.24 for Frank'S International Nv; that's greater than it is for just 13.32% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Frank'S International Nv comes in at -21.66%, a number that bests merely 11.49% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UUUU, CHUY, HUSA, SND, and PHX.
- FI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Frank'S International Nv's official web site, go to www.franksinternational.com.
FI Valuation Summary
- FI's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 13.33% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 98 months, FI's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
- FI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 19.2 over the prior 98 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FI.
FI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -91.14%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -274.65%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -71.71%.
The table below shows FI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.37% of graded US stocks.
- FI's asset turnover comes in at 0.475 -- ranking 50th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- RRC, KEGX, and EGY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FI.
The table below shows FI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.81||52-week high||$5.44|
|Prev. close||$3.05||52-week low||$1.49|
|Day high||$3.09||Avg. volume||1,119,218|
|50-day MA||$2.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.25||Market Cap||641.80M|
Frank's International N.V. (FI) Company Bio
Frank's International NV provides various engineered tubular services for the oil and gas exploration and production companies in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
FI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FI Latest Social Stream
View Full FI Social Stream
Latest FI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Frank'S International Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FI as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Frank’s International N.V. (NYSE: FI) (the “Company” or “Frank’s”) today announced the results of its Annual General Meeting and plans for closing of the pending Expro merger. Highlights All proposals presented to shareholders were approved including the Expro merger proposal, which received over 90% support from voting shareholders.With all closing conditions now satisfied, the pending merger with Expro is scheduled to close on Friday, October 1, 2021
Frank's International Sets New Records that Advance Efficiency and Safety for Canada Offshore Operator
Frank's International N.V. (NYSE: FI) ("Frank's") announced that it has completed several record-setting operational achievements for a supermajor offshore operator in Canada. The team was able to improve the handling and connection of tubulars safely and efficiently using a combination of Frank's proprietary products, including its Collar Load Support System (CLSTM), BACKPACKERTM Compensator System and Remote Tong System (RTS).
Frank's International N.V. (NYSE: FI) ("Frank's") today reminds customers to prepare for Atlantic storm season on offshore rigs.
Good morning, and welcome to the Frank's International conference call to discuss our second quarter results. A presentation has been posted on our website that we will refer to throughout this call.
Frank's International (FI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 1.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FI Price Returns
Continue Researching FIWant to see what other sources are saying about Frank'S International Nv's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Frank'S International Nv (FI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Frank'S International Nv (FI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Frank'S International Nv (FI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch