Frank's International N.V. (FI): Price and Financial Metrics
FI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Frank'S International Nv's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 9.83% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Frank'S International Nv is reporting a growth rate of 365.9%; that's higher than 95.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RES, BCEI, AMPY, PUMP, and CVEO.
- Visit FI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franksinternational.com.
FI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.71||52-week high||$5.27|
|Prev. close||$4.06||52-week low||$1.49|
|Day high||$4.72||Avg. volume||1,129,775|
|50-day MA||$3.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.38||Market Cap||1.07B|
Frank's International N.V. (FI) Company Bio
Frank's International NV provides various engineered tubular services for the oil and gas exploration and production companies in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
FI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Frank'S International Nv. To summarize, we found that Frank'S International Nv ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FI, they are:
- FI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 23.69% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FI Latest Social Stream
View Full FI Social Stream
Latest FI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Frank'S International Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FI as an investment opportunity.
Frank's International N.V. (FI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Mike Kearney - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Melissa Cougle - Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Steve Russell - Senior Vice President of Operations Conference Call Participants Ian McPherson -...
Frank's International (NYSE:FI) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Tuesday, February 23rd, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.09 (-50.0% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $88.2M (-36.7% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, FI has beaten EPS estimates 13% of the time and has beaten revenue estimates...
Frank’s International N.V. Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
HOUSTON, Feb. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Frank’s International N.V. (the “Company”) (NYSE: FI) announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2020 results on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time). The Company will issue its fourth quarter and full year 2020 earnings release prior to the conference call. Participants may join the conference call by dialing (800) 708-4540 or (847) 619-6397. The conference call ID number is 50078453. To listen via live webcast, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.franksinternational.com. An audio replay of the conference call will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website approximately two hours af...
Frank's International N.V. ( NYSE:FI ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to...
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
FI Price Returns
Continue Researching FIWant to see what other sources are saying about Frank'S International Nv's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Frank'S International Nv (FI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Frank'S International Nv (FI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Frank'S International Nv (FI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!