FinVolution Group (FINV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FINV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FINV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.36% of US stocks.
- FINV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- FINV ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
FINV Stock Summary
- For FINV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.68% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FinVolution Group is reporting a growth rate of 350.33%; that's higher than 93.09% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FINV's revenue has grown 534.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.42% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FinVolution Group, a group of peers worth examining would be XBIO, LKNCY, CHNG, RIOT, and TANH.
- Visit FINV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.finvgroup.com.
FINV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FINV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.82||52-week high||$10.61|
|Prev. close||$5.94||52-week low||$1.68|
|Day high||$5.92||Avg. volume||2,622,141|
|50-day MA||$6.32||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$6.19||Market Cap||1.64B|
FinVolution Group (FINV) Company Bio
FinVolution Group (formerly PPDAI Group Inc.) operates as an online consumer finance marketplace through its platform in the People’s Republic of China. The company provides services to match borrowers with investors and facilitate loan transactions on its marketplace through the lifecycle of loans. Its products and services include short-term loan products, including standard, handy cash, consumption, and other loan products; and investment services to investors. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
FINV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FINV Latest Social Stream
View Full FINV Social Stream
Latest FINV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FinVolution Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FINV as an investment opportunity.
FinVolution Group ("FinVolution," or the "Company") (NYSE: FINV), a leading fintech platform in China, today announced that it will be added to the FTSE Global Equity Index Series ("GEIS"), including the FTSE Global All Cap Index and FTSE Global Small Cap Index, effective after the close of business on Friday, September 17, 2021.
FinVolution Group Forms Strategic Cooperation with Yillion Bank and Ocean Engine on Digitalization in Financial Services
FinVolution Group ("FinVolution", or the "Company") (NYSE: FINV), a leading fintech platform in China, today announced that it has entered into strategic cooperation agreements with Ocean Engine, and Yillion Bank, one of the first four licensed Internet banks in China, to explore new opportunities in empowering traditional financial institutions' business growth across multiple aspects, including marketing, daily operations, credit risk controls and ecosystem building.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
FinVolution Group ("FinVolution," or the "Company") (NYSE: FINV), a leading fintech platform in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
FinVolution Group (FinVolution," or the "Company") (NYSE: FINV), a leading fintech platform in China, today announced it has released its 2020 Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) report, underscoring FinVolution's commitment to environmental sustainability, social responsibility and corporate governance.
FINV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|