FinVolution Group (FINV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FINV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FINV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.47% of US stocks.
- FINV's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- FINV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 40.82% of US stocks).
FINV Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FinVolution Group is higher than it is for about just 5.45% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.94%, FinVolution Group's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.44% of about US stocks.
- FinVolution Group's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.77% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FinVolution Group, a group of peers worth examining would be EGY, XRX, VISL, HAS, and ELAN.
- Visit FINV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.finvgroup.com.
FINV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FINV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.91||52-week high||$9.37|
|Prev. close||$4.75||52-week low||$2.68|
|Day high||$4.95||Avg. volume||816,684|
|50-day MA||$4.10||Dividend yield||3.87%|
|200-day MA||$4.74||Market Cap||1.38B|
FinVolution Group (FINV) Company Bio
FinVolution Group (formerly PPDAI Group Inc.) operates as an online consumer finance marketplace through its platform in the People’s Republic of China. The company provides services to match borrowers with investors and facilitate loan transactions on its marketplace through the lifecycle of loans. Its products and services include short-term loan products, including standard, handy cash, consumption, and other loan products; and investment services to investors. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
FINV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FINV Latest Social Stream
View Full FINV Social Stream
Latest FINV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FinVolution Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FINV as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
FinVolution Group ("FinVolution," or the "Company") (NYSE: FINV), a leading fintech platform, today announced that it has received a "low risk" Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) rating from Sustainalytics.
No summary available.
TB Alternative Assets Ltd. raised its holdings in FinVolution Group (NYSE:FINV) by 104.7% during the third quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 709,278 shares of the companys stock after buying an additional 362,700 shares during the quarter. FinVolution Group accounts for about 0.9% of TB 
FinVolution Group (NYSE:FINV) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,110,000 shares, a decline of 27.8% from the November 15th total of 4,310,000 shares. Currently, 1.9% of the companys shares are short sold. Based on an average daily 
FINV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|