FinVolution Group (FINV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FINV POWR Grades
- FINV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FINV is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- FINV ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
FINV Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, FINV has reported earnings growth of 350.33%, putting it ahead of 95.09% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FinVolution Group comes in at 534.28%, a number that bests 98.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FINV is more volatile than 95.57% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FinVolution Group are KNX, FAF, DECK, CPRI, and AGCO.
- Visit FINV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.finvgroup.com.
FINV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FINV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.48||52-week high||$10.61|
|Prev. close||$6.51||52-week low||$1.43|
|Day high||$6.83||Avg. volume||3,208,805|
|50-day MA||$6.67||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$3.60||Market Cap||1.93B|
FinVolution Group (FINV) Company Bio
FinVolution Group (formerly PPDAI Group Inc.) operates as an online consumer finance marketplace through its platform in the People’s Republic of China. The company provides services to match borrowers with investors and facilitate loan transactions on its marketplace through the lifecycle of loans. Its products and services include short-term loan products, including standard, handy cash, consumption, and other loan products; and investment services to investors. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Shanghai, China.
FINV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FINV Latest Social Stream
View Full FINV Social Stream
Latest FINV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FinVolution Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FINV as an investment opportunity.
With many investors choosing to rotate out of riskier names, these tech stocks may present upside opportunities for the long haul.
Xinye Technology (Finvolution Group) penetrates business to Indonesia, AdaKami encourages the development of local financial inclusion
On April 15th 2021, the first partner conference hosted by Xinye Technology / Finvolution Group (NYSE:FINV) was successfully held in Shanghai, China. With the theme of "New Business Forms, Believing in the Future", this conference attracted more than 100 guests from the government, academic institutions, and financial institutions.
FinVolution Propels Growth in Phillippines, with Its JuanHand Platform Facilitating Local Finance Development
On 15 April, 2021, FinVolution Group (NYSE:FINV) successfully hosted its first Partner Conference with the theme "Business Innovation with FinVolution" in Shanghai. The conference attracted more than 100 guests from the government as well as academic and financial institutions.
FinVolution Group ( NYSE:FINV ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 23% over the month. But that doesn't...
Sky9 Capital portfolio company TuSimple is first autonomous trucking firm to IPO, listing on Nasdaq at $8.49 billion market capitalization
Sky9 Capital, a venture capital firm investing in Chinese start-ups, announces the flotation of its portfolio company TuSimple on the Nasdaq stock exchange today under the ticker symbol 'TSP' at a market capitalization of $8.49 billion.
FINV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|