FinVolution Group (FINV): Price and Financial Metrics
FINV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, FinVolution Group is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 6.11% of US stocks.
- FinVolution Group's stock had its IPO on November 10, 2017, making it an older stock than just 9.69% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,108.43%, FinVolution Group's debt growth rate surpasses 98.21% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FinVolution Group are AGCO, VOXX, AVNW, SCL, and FOXF.
- Visit FINV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.finvgroup.com.
FINV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FINV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.29||52-week high||$2.95|
|Prev. close||$2.29||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$2.32||Avg. volume||966,399|
|50-day MA||$2.05||Dividend yield||4.37%|
|200-day MA||$1.86||Market Cap||680.93M|
FinVolution Group (FINV) Company Bio
FinVolution Group (formerly PPDAI Group Inc.) operates as an online consumer finance marketplace through its platform in the People’s Republic of China. The company provides services to match borrowers with investors and facilitate loan transactions on its marketplace through the lifecycle of loans. Its products and services include short-term loan products, including standard, handy cash, consumption, and other loan products; and investment services to investors. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Shanghai, China.