Finwise Bancorp (FINW): Price and Financial Metrics
FINW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.85||52-week high||$12.05|
|Prev. close||$11.47||52-week low||$7.61|
|Day high||$12.05||Avg. volume||13,189|
|50-day MA||$9.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.12||Market Cap||148.05M|
FINW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FINW Stock Summary
- FINW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than only 6.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FINW's went public 1.98 years ago, making it older than only 2.09% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FINW's current price/earnings ratio is 6.97, which is higher than merely 14.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FINWISE BANCORP are DY, SLVM, LTRY, GIII, and WTM.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to FINW's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001856365.
FINW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FINW's price/sales ratio is 9.09% lower, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 24 months, FINW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FINW.
Finwise Bancorp (FINW) Company Bio
FinWise Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for FinWise Bank that provides various banking services to individual and corporate customers. It offers various deposit products, including interest and noninterest bearing demand, negotiable order of withdrawal, money market, and checking and savings accounts, as well as time deposits and certificates of deposit. The company also provides small business administration, commercial, commercial real estate, residential real estate, and consumer loans. In addition, it offers a range of deposit services, such as debit cards, remote deposit capture, online banking, mobile banking, and direct deposit services; and cash management services. The company operates one full-service banking location in Sandy, Utah; and a loan production office in Rockville Centre, New York. FinWise Bancorp was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Murray, Utah.
FINW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FINW Latest Social Stream
View Full FINW Social Stream
Latest FINW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FINWISE BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FINW as an investment opportunity.
FinWise Bancorp (NASDAQ:FINW) most popular amongst individual investors who own 44%, insiders hold 35%
Key Insights FinWise Bancorp's significant individual investors ownership suggests that the key decisions are...
Zacks Value Trader Highlights: Citizens Community Bancorp, FinWise Bancorp, First Bank, NorthEast Community Bancorp and OP Bancor
Citizens Community Bancorp, FinWise Bancorp, First Bank, NorthEast Community Bancorp and OP Bancor are part of the Zacks Value Trader blog.
FINW, PGR and CLBT made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on November 17, 2023.
DDL, FINW, SCS, PGR and ITGR have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on November 17, 2023.
FMN, SCS and ITGR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on November 17, 2023.
FINW Price Returns