Fiserv Inc. (FISV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FISV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FISV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.6% of US stocks.
- FISV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- FISV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
FISV Stock Summary
- FISV has a higher market value than 96.9% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $66,887,731,114.
- Of note is the ratio of FISERV INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FISV is more volatile than just 7.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FISV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOC, INFY, MMC, TJX, and HUM.
- Visit FISV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fiserv.com.
FISV Valuation Summary
- FISV's price/sales ratio is 3.9; this is 50% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FISV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FISV.
FISV Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 3.85%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -0.04%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 128.85%.
The table below shows FISV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FISV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FISV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.33% of graded US stocks.
- FISV's asset turnover comes in at 0.21 -- ranking 483rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- HSC, ACIW, and FORR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FISV.
The table below shows FISV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FISV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FISV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.95||52-week high||$111.84|
|Prev. close||$98.56||52-week low||$87.03|
|Day high||$98.22||Avg. volume||3,590,901|
|50-day MA||$104.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$100.52||Market Cap||62.65B|
Fiserv Inc. (FISV) Company Bio
Fiserv, Inc. (/faɪˈsərv/) is an American multinational Fortune 500 company headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin that provides financial technology and financial services. The company's clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FISV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FISV Latest Social Stream
View Full FISV Social Stream
Latest FISV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FISERV INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FISV as an investment opportunity.
LONDON/MADRID (Reuters) -Spanish bank Sabadell has received indicative bids from France's Worldline, Italy's Nexi and U.S. firm Fiserv for its payments arm, with a deal valued at up to 400 million euros ($393.64 million), three sources said. Sabadell received the non-binding offers last week and is expected to shortlist a group of final bidders in early October, the sources said, speaking on condition of anonymity. Sabadell, Worldline, Nexi and Fiserv declined to comment.
Spanish bank Sabadell has received indicative bids from France's Worldline , Italy's Nexi and U.S. firm Fiserv for its payments arm, with a deal valued at up to 400 million euros ($393.64 million), three sources said. Sabadell received the non-binding offers last week and is expected to shortlist a group of final bidders in early October, the sources said, speaking on condition of anonymity. The Spanish lender will review the offers at a board meeting in late September and then move to the final stages of the auction, allowing bidders to carry out due diligence on the unit, the sources said.
Former CEO of Fiserv Inc. and founder of the Yabuki Family Foundation Jeff Yabuki was named the Sheldon B. Lubar executive-in-residence at UWM’s Lubar College of Business.
The declining valuations of fintech stocks have created attractive buying opportunities for growth investors.
Since that early January breakdown, DAVA rallied to close above its 40-week moving average just once so far this year.
FISV Price Returns