Fiserv, Inc. (FISV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FISV POWR Grades
- FISV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FISV is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- FISV's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.88% of US stocks).
FISV Stock Summary
- FISV has a higher market value than 96.32% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $71,882,321,813.
- Of note is the ratio of Fiserv Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FISV is more volatile than merely 5.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fiserv Inc are MCO, ADP, EMR, ECL, and ROP.
- Visit FISV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fiserv.com.
FISV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FISV's price/earnings ratio is 76.67% higher, now standing at 68.9.
- Over the past 243 months, FISV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, FISV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 35.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FISV.
FISV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 216.61%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.57%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 59.72%.
The table below shows FISV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FISV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FISV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.86% of graded US stocks.
- FISV's asset turnover comes in at 0.207 -- ranking 480th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- HQY, FIS, and CTEK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FISV.
The table below shows FISV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FISV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FISV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.03||52-week high||$127.34|
|Prev. close||$108.62||52-week low||$92.81|
|Day high||$107.55||Avg. volume||4,402,063|
|50-day MA||$112.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$114.42||Market Cap||70.88B|
Fiserv, Inc. (FISV) Company Bio
Fiserv provides financial services technology worldwide, including debit, credit, and prepaid card processing and services, electronic bill payment and presentment services, internet and mobile banking software and services, and other electronic payments software and services. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
FISV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FISV Latest Social Stream
View Full FISV Social Stream
Latest FISV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fiserv Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FISV as an investment opportunity.
Intuit CEO Sasan Goodarzi has built a new strategy around essential small business software, and Mailchimp's e-mail marketing fits right in.
BROOKFIELD, Wis., September 17, 2021--Fiserv has topped the 2021 IDC FinTech Rankings of the leading global hardware, software and service providers to the financial services industry.
By Kevin Hughes, Connectivity & Information Services, Fiserv Using information to enhance consumers experiences and earn their loyalty Aggregating data from a broad range of sources is critical to enhancing the consumer experience and providing the most innovative offerings. And offering new data sources, such as crypto assets, is becoming a differentiator among aggregators. Finding Continue reading "Four keys to data connectivity success"
Fiserv and IBM Top Annual IDC FinTech Rankings Top 100 and Top 25 Enterprise; Temenos and Zoloz Tie for Overall Real Results Winner
NEEDHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #FinTechRankingsTop100--IDC Financial Insights today announced the winners of the 2021 IDC FinTech Rankings Top 100 & Top 25 Enterprise and the Real Results Award winners.
With the market remaining in a confirmed uptrend, it's the perfect time to research the IBD Long-Term Leaders list.
FISV Price Returns