Fiserv, Inc. (FISV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FISV POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FISV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FISV is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- FISV's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.17% of US stocks).
FISV Stock Summary
- FISV has a higher market value than 96.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $75,684,992,551.
- FISV's current price/earnings ratio is 86.99, which is higher than 90.62% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Fiserv Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fiserv Inc are GILD, ITW, NSC, ATVI, and APD.
- Visit FISV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fiserv.com.
FISV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FISV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.51||52-week high||$127.34|
|Prev. close||$113.04||52-week low||$92.15|
|Day high||$114.03||Avg. volume||4,658,281|
|50-day MA||$121.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$110.19||Market Cap||75.68B|
Fiserv, Inc. (FISV) Company Bio
Fiserv provides financial services technology worldwide, including debit, credit, and prepaid card processing and services, electronic bill payment and presentment services, internet and mobile banking software and services, and other electronic payments software and services. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
FISV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FISV Latest Social Stream
View Full FISV Social Stream
Latest FISV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fiserv Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FISV as an investment opportunity.
State Farm, the largest insurer of cars and homes in the nation, is accelerating the claims payout process for consumers with technology from Fiserv.
Let’s talk fintech. The word itself is a portmanteau, composed from financial technology. This is a sector that has risen in importance in recent years. Fintech underlies e-commerce, online banking, payment transfers, stock market analysis – the list is as endless as the combination of the financial markets and the digital world’s ingenuity. According to the Global Fintech Adoption Index for 2019, the sector grew tremendously, from 16% in 2015 to 64% in 2019. The growth came at least in part as users and customers recognized fintech’s greater agility and convenience when compared to brick-and-mortar banks and retail – but in 2020, fintech came into its own.
Fiserv to Present at MoffettNathanson’s Annual Payments, Processors and IT Services Summit
MCO may require a lot more time before it gets its mojo back and delivers a triple-A-rating breakout.
Nuvei Chair and CEO Philip Fayer on the Power of a Unified Payment Platform – Highlights and Full Video Interview
By John Jannarone and Jarrett Banks IPO Edge recently hosted a fireside chat with Nuvei Corp. Chair and CEO Philip Fayer to discuss his plans for the newly-listed public company, which he founded in 2003. Nuvei, which shattered records as Canada’s largest-ever tech IPO last year, operates across omni-channel, ecommerce, and iGaming – providing a […]
FISV Price Returns