Fiserv Inc. (FISV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FISV POWR Grades
- FISV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.56% of US stocks.
- FISV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FISV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 25.13% of US stocks).
FISV Stock Summary
- FISV has a higher market value than 96.74% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $67,478,083,356.
- Of note is the ratio of FISERV INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of FISERV INC's share price is greater than that of just 4.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FISV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOC, INFY, MNST, ROP, and ITW.
- Visit FISV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fiserv.com.
FISV Valuation Summary
- FISV's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 54.17% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FISV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FISV.
FISV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.37%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -0.04%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.94%.
The table below shows FISV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FISV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FISV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.33% of graded US stocks.
- FISV's asset turnover comes in at 0.21 -- ranking 483rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- HSC, ACIW, and FORR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FISV.
The table below shows FISV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FISV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FISV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.99||52-week high||$110.94|
|Prev. close||$106.26||52-week low||$87.03|
|Day high||$105.99||Avg. volume||2,701,975|
|50-day MA||$101.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$99.75||Market Cap||67.31B|
Fiserv Inc. (FISV) Company Bio
Fiserv, Inc. (/faɪˈsərv/) is an American multinational Fortune 500 company headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin that provides financial technology and financial services. The company's clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FISV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FISV Latest Social Stream
View Full FISV Social Stream
Latest FISV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FISERV INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FISV as an investment opportunity.
Fiserv shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
Over the longer term, the New York-based firm's profit has climbed more than threefold from 2016
BNY Mellon has teamed with Fiserv to offer financial institutions faster foreign exchange rate quotes.
BNY Mellon and Fiserv, a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology, have joined forces to deliver additional capabilities for real-time foreign exchange (FX) rate quotes for payments from U.S. financial institutions.
BNY Mellon and Fiserv Expand Real-Time FX Rate Quotes Capabilities for Payments from U.S. Financial Institutions
NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- BNY Mellon and Fiserv, a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology, have joined forces to deliver additional capabilities for real-time foreign exchange (FX) rate quotes for payments from U.S. financial institutions….
FISV Price Returns