Fitbit, Inc. (FIT): Price and Financial Metrics
FIT Stock Summary
- FIT's went public 4.8 years ago, making it older than merely 16.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Fitbit Inc is higher than it is for about merely 15.45% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Fitbit Inc is reporting a growth rate of 67.84%; that's higher than 85.02% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fitbit Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NSTG, MRAM, KIN, OOMA, and WIFI.
- FIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fitbit Inc's official web site, go to www.fitbit.com.
FIT Stock Price Chart More Charts
FIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.40||52-week high||$7.26|
|Prev. close||$6.58||52-week low||$2.81|
|Day high||$6.65||Avg. volume||7,086,932|
|50-day MA||$6.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.32||Market Cap||1.51B|
Fitbit, Inc. (FIT) Company Bio
Fitbit provides wearable fitness-tracking devices worldwide. The company makes both wrist bands and clippable devices that monitor a users fitness activity by tracking the calories burned or distance covered. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.