Fitbit, Inc. (FIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIT Stock Summary
- For FIT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 11.69% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Fitbit Inc is reporting a growth rate of 105.79%; that's higher than 88.53% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Fitbit Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 1.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CYRN, JG, EMKR, ERII, and ALKS.
- Visit FIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fitbit.com.
FIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.93||52-week high||$7.34|
|Prev. close||$6.93||52-week low||$5.85|
|Day high||$6.93||Avg. volume||2,831,156|
|50-day MA||$7.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.71||Market Cap||1.70B|
Fitbit, Inc. (FIT) Company Bio
Fitbit provides wearable fitness-tracking devices worldwide. The company makes both wrist bands and clippable devices that monitor a users fitness activity by tracking the calories burned or distance covered. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
FIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIT Latest Social Stream
View Full FIT Social Stream
Latest FIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fitbit Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIT as an investment opportunity.
These advanced models give the user much more than just step count, but which takes the lead? We find out
It is not known how the deal will affect UK users’ data, as the EU Commission’s ruling does not apply post-Brexit
Fitbit users who had deleted their account also reported getting promotional emails from the company
Google stock climbed after parent Alphabet said it closed the acquisition of smartwatch maker Fitbit for $2.1 billion, giving it a top brand in the health and fitness markets versus Apple.
Fitbit and Google said Thursday that their $2.1 billion merger is complete following data and privacy concerns raised in Europe and Australia.
FIT Price Returns