Five9, Inc. (FIVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIVN POWR Grades
- FIVN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 74.97% of US stocks.
- FIVN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- FIVN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.73% of US stocks).
FIVN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FIVN is currently 159.26, higher than 97.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 266.08%, Five9 Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.4% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FIVN has reported earnings growth of -675.94%, putting it ahead of merely 2.5% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Five9 Inc are CHGG, FOUR, CDAY, GWRE, and FEYE.
- Visit FIVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.five9.com.
FIVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$162.00||52-week high||$201.75|
|Prev. close||$167.88||52-week low||$92.50|
|Day high||$165.70||Avg. volume||767,017|
|50-day MA||$168.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$154.03||Market Cap||10.86B|
Five9, Inc. (FIVN) Company Bio
Five9, Inc. provides cloud software for contact centers in the United States and internationally. It offers virtual contact center cloud platform that acts as the hub for interactions between its clients and their customers, enabling contact center operations focused on inbound or outbound customer interactions in a single unified architecture. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in San Ramon, California.
FIVN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Five9 Inc. To summarize, we found that Five9 Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 61.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Five9 Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Five9 Inc over the past 4.49 years is 0.83%; that's higher than 84.04% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 22.85% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Five9 Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.87. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.5% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FIVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIVN Latest Social Stream
View Full FIVN Social Stream
Latest FIVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Five9 Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIVN as an investment opportunity.
Five9 Partners with Neustar to Support STIR/SHAKEN Framework for Restoring Trust in Voice Communication
Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of the intelligent cloud contact center, today announced a partnership with Neustar, a global information services and technology company and leader in identity resolution, to provide support for the implementation of the FCC-mandated STIR/SHAKEN call authentication for Five9 customers through Neustar’s Certified Caller, part of the Trusted Call Solution suite. The partnership will ensure business continuity for customers ahead of the June 30 deadline that requires all service providers to implement STIR/SHAKEN to combat unlawful robocalls and illegal call spoofing.
Many prominent investors, including Warren Buffett, David Tepper and Stan Druckenmiller, have been cautious regarding the current bull market and missed out as the stock market reached another high in recent weeks. On the other hand, technology hedge funds weren’t timid and registered double digit market beating gains. Financials, energy and industrial stocks initially suffered […]
Wasatch Global Investors, an investment management firm, published its “Wasatch Core Growth Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 5.59% was recorded by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, trailing the benchmark, Russell 2000 Index, that increased 12.70% and the Russell 2000 Growth […]
Five9 (NASDAQ: FIVN) shareholders beat a booming market last month. Five9 credited progress in closing contracts with larger customers and a generally strong selling environment for customer call center platform.
The decent performance at Five9, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FIVN ) recently will please most shareholders as they go into the AGM...
FIVN Price Returns