Five9, Inc. (FIVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIVN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FIVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.52% of US stocks.
- FIVN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FIVN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.19% of US stocks).
FIVN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FIVE9 INC is higher than 95.37% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- FIVN's price/sales ratio is 7.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.95% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FIVN has reported earnings growth of 100.79%, putting it ahead of 86.17% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIVE9 INC are ZS, OKTA, CFLT, VIEW, and FRSH.
- FIVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIVE9 INC's official web site, go to www.five9.com.
FIVN Valuation Summary
- FIVN's price/sales ratio is 7.4; this is 179.25% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 107 months, FIVN's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIVN.
FIVN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13.84%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 176.1%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 87.77%.
The table below shows FIVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIVN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.29% of graded US stocks.
- FIVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.482 -- ranking 331st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RPD, MIME, and NTNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIVN.
The table below shows FIVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.78||52-week high||$138.34|
|Prev. close||$76.68||52-week low||$46.61|
|Day high||$78.95||Avg. volume||1,143,485|
|50-day MA||$68.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.32||Market Cap||5.55B|
Five9, Inc. (FIVN) Company Bio
Five9, Inc. provides cloud software for contact centers in the United States and internationally. It offers virtual contact center cloud platform that acts as the hub for interactions between its clients and their customers, enabling contact center operations focused on inbound or outbound customer interactions in a single unified architecture. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in San Ramon, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIVN Latest Social Stream
View Full FIVN Social Stream
Latest FIVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIVE9 INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIVN as an investment opportunity.
Five9 Named a Leader in the 2023 Aragon Research Globe™ for Conversational AI in the Intelligent Contact Center
SAN RAMON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #CX--Five9 Inc., a leading provider of the intelligent cloud contact center, today announced that it has been named a Leader in the Aragon Research Globe for Conversational AI in the Intelligent Contact Center, 2023. Aragon Research analysts evaluated 14 providers that are including conversational AI technology within their intelligent contact center offerings, or providing solutions focused exclusively for the ICC. Providers were ranked based on Strategy, Perform
Five9 Inc. (NASDAQ:FIVN) traded at $73.12 at last check on Tuesday, 01/24/23, made a downward move of -2.75% on its previous day’s price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $75.19 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 0.61 with the day’s price range being $73.905 – $76.36. In terms of its … Five9 Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN) Is Down -2.75% – Is It Capable Of A Rally? Read More »
Five9 Named a Leader in the 2023 Aragon Research Globe for Conversational AI in the Intelligent Contact Center
Five9 Inc., a leading provider of the intelligent cloud contact center, today announced that it has been named a Leader in the Aragon Research Globe for Conversational AI in the Intelligent Contact Center, 2023. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230125005183/en/ Aragon Research Globe for Conversational AI in
Five9 Inc.: Five9 Named a Leader in the 2023 Aragon Research Globe for Conversational AI in the Intelligent Contact Center
Five9 is recognized for strengths in omnichannel, no-code IVA development, and seamless handoff between IVAs and live agents Five9 Inc., a leading provider of the intelligent cloud contact center,…
SAN RAMON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of the intelligent cloud contact center, today announced the opening of its new European Research and Development Hub in Porto, Portugal. The office will serve as the company’s European engineering headquarters, with work spanning artificial intelligence, software engineering, and cloud operations. The site currently hosts more than 100 new and existing employees and is planned to expand to 300 employees within t
FIVN Price Returns