Five9, Inc. (FIVN): Price and Financial Metrics
FIVN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Five9 Inc is higher than 97.15% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 192.5%, Five9 Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.24% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Five9 Inc is reporting a growth rate of -273.71%; that's higher than merely 7.18% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Five9 Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MDLA, PS, CLDR, OKTA, and TNDM.
- Visit FIVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.five9.com.
FIVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.90||52-week high||$201.75|
|Prev. close||$187.56||52-week low||$52.51|
|Day high||$187.70||Avg. volume||808,463|
|50-day MA||$175.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$139.01||Market Cap||11.54B|
Five9, Inc. (FIVN) Company Bio
Five9, Inc. provides cloud software for contact centers in the United States and internationally. It offers virtual contact center cloud platform that acts as the hub for interactions between its clients and their customers, enabling contact center operations focused on inbound or outbound customer interactions in a single unified architecture. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in San Ramon, California.
FIVN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Five9 Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Five9 Inc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Five9 Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Five9 Inc over the past 3.99 years is 0.95%; that's better than 85.08% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 17.74% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Five9 Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.63. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 21.96% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FIVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIVN Latest Social Stream
View Full FIVN Social Stream
Latest FIVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Five9 Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIVN as an investment opportunity.
Five9 Inference Studio Named a Leader in the 2021 Opus Research Decision Makers’ Guide to Enterprise Intelligent Virtual Assistants
Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), an industry-leading provider of the intelligent cloud contact center, announced today that Five9 Inference Studio has been recognized as a leader in the 2021 Opus Research "Decision Makers’ Guide to Enterprise Intelligent Virtual Assistants" – with a perfect score for "Track Record" which Opus Research defines as covering market credibility, deployment strategy, reach and effectiveness, ability to show multiple deployments, operating history, coverage across verticals, references, and enterprise-scale maturity.
Five9 saw an improvement in its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating Wednesday, from 92 to 96. While the Relative Strength Rating is 85, the stock has been a steady performer the past 12 months. The upgrade means the stock currently tops 96% of all other stocks in terms of key performance metrics and technical strength.
Five9 is showing rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 77 to 85.
Five9, Inc. (FIVN) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Lauren Sloane – The Blueshirt Group Rowan Trollope – Chief Executive Officer Dan Burkland – President Barry Zwarenstein – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants DJ Hynes – Canaccord Meta Marshall – Morgan Stanley...
Shares of Five9 climbed 10.3% in pre-market trading on Feb. 23 after the cloud software provider reported fourth-quarter non-GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.34 that topped analysts’ estimates of $0.23. Revenues in 4Q came in at $127.9 million, up by 39% year-on-year, beating consensus estimates of $115.3 million. Five9 (FIVN) CEO Rowan Trollope said, “Our outstanding fourth quarter results capped a tremendous year for Five9…We delivered fourth quarter revenue of $127.9 million, accelerating 39% year-over-year and 14% sequentially, both all-time highs, and Adjusted EBITDA margin was a record 22.8%...
FIVN Price Returns
Continue Researching FIVNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Five9 Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!