Five9, Inc. (FIVN): Price and Financial Metrics
FIVN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FIVN is currently 86.88, higher than 96.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.42, Five9 Inc has a higher such ratio than 91.93% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, FIVN has reported earnings growth of 270.85%, putting it ahead of 95.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSLR, CIA, ATRS, SAIL, and FC.
- FIVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Five9 Inc's official web site, go to www.five9.com.
FIVN Stock Price Chart More Charts
FIVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.58||52-week high||$74.25|
|Prev. close||$73.31||52-week low||$45.07|
|Day high||$74.25||Avg. volume||723,067|
|50-day MA||$66.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.02||Market Cap||4.49B|
Five9, Inc. (FIVN) Company Bio
Five9, Inc. provides cloud software for contact centers in the United States and internationally. It offers virtual contact center cloud platform that acts as the hub for interactions between its clients and their customers, enabling contact center operations focused on inbound or outbound customer interactions in a single unified architecture. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in San Ramon, California.