Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIXX POWR Grades
- FIXX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FIXX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FIXX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.04% of US stocks).
FIXX Stock Summary
- FIXX's went public 3.34 years ago, making it older than merely 9.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Homology Medicines Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Homology Medicines Inc comes in at 1,483.62%, a number that bests 99.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Homology Medicines Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FULC, PTGX, VYNE, MEIP, and BPMC.
- Visit FIXX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.homologymedicines.com.
FIXX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FIXX's price/sales ratio is 0.42% lower, now standing at 11.8.
- FIXX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 40 months.
- Over the past 40 months, FIXX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 17.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIXX.
FIXX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.36||52-week high||$15.24|
|Prev. close||$6.50||52-week low||$5.94|
|Day high||$6.57||Avg. volume||564,414|
|50-day MA||$6.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.38||Market Cap||363.05M|
Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX) Company Bio
Homology Medicines, Inc., a genetic medicines company, focuses on translating proprietary gene editing and gene therapy technologies into novel treatments for patients with rare diseases. Its proprietary platform is designed to utilize its human hematopoietic stem cell derived adeno-associated virus vectors (AAVHSCs) to deliver genetic medicines in vivo either through a gene therapy or nuclease-free gene editing modality across a range of genetic disorders. The company’s various set of AAVHSCs allows company to target, via a single intravenous injection, a range of disease-relevant tissues, including the liver, central nervous system, bone marrow, lung, muscle and eye, across modalities—gene editing and gene therapy. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
FIXX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIXX Latest Social Stream
View Full FIXX Social Stream
Latest FIXX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Homology Medicines Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIXX as an investment opportunity.
If you love investing in stocks you're bound to buy some losers. But long term Homology Medicines, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FIXX...
Homology Medicines (FIXX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 96.92% and 3681.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
- On Track to Report Initial Phase 2 Data From pheNIX PKU Clinical Trial by Year End - - Announced New GTx-mAb Platform With Proof of Concept Data to Be Presented at Upcoming ASGCT Annual Meeting - - Presented Data Demonstrating Nuclease-Free Gene Editing of Retinal Cells in Two Targets - - Strengthened Financial Position - BEDFORD, Mass., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homology Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: FIXX), a clinical-stage genetic medicines company, announced today financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021, and highlighted recent accomplishments. “We are in the midst of a transformational time at Homology as we continue to mature and expand our genetic medicines platform and we are on track to report initial Phase 2 data from our pheNIX clinical trial and move t...
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although...
Homology Medicines (FIXX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.62% and 130.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FIXX Price Returns
Continue Researching FIXXWant to see what other sources are saying about Homology Medicines Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch