Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIXX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FIXX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FIXX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- FIXX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.56% of US stocks).
FIXX Stock Summary
- Homology Medicines Inc's stock had its IPO on March 28, 2018, making it an older stock than only 11.44% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that FIXX's revenue has grown 1,430.29% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.25% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FIXX comes in at -31.58% -- higher than that of merely 9.41% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Homology Medicines Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DCPH, GRTS, BPMC, OVID, and DNLI.
- Visit FIXX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.homologymedicines.com.
FIXX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FIXX's price/earnings ratio is 112.6% lower, now standing at -4.6.
- Over the past 42 months, FIXX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- FIXX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.3 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIXX.
FIXX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIXX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.93% of graded US stocks.
- FIXX's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 233rd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FIXX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIXX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.53||52-week high||$15.24|
|Prev. close||$5.78||52-week low||$5.52|
|Day high||$5.93||Avg. volume||534,048|
|50-day MA||$7.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.19||Market Cap||315.70M|
Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX) Company Bio
Homology Medicines, Inc., a genetic medicines company, focuses on translating proprietary gene editing and gene therapy technologies into novel treatments for patients with rare diseases. Its proprietary platform is designed to utilize its human hematopoietic stem cell derived adeno-associated virus vectors (AAVHSCs) to deliver genetic medicines in vivo either through a gene therapy or nuclease-free gene editing modality across a range of genetic disorders. The company’s various set of AAVHSCs allows company to target, via a single intravenous injection, a range of disease-relevant tissues, including the liver, central nervous system, bone marrow, lung, muscle and eye, across modalities—gene editing and gene therapy. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIXX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIXX Latest Social Stream
View Full FIXX Social Stream
Latest FIXX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Homology Medicines Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIXX as an investment opportunity.
Homology Medicines Announces Presentations Across Gene Therapy and Gene Editing Programs, including GTx-mAb, at European Society of Gene & Cell Therapy Meeting
- Data Support PKU and Hunter Syndrome Clinical Trials and PNH Program -
Homology Medicines Announces Presentation of Data Supporting Clinical Programs in MPS II and PKU, including Nonclinical and Patient-Focused Research, at American Society of Human Genetics Meeting
- Oral Presentation on In Vivo Gene Therapy Product Candidate and Data on Gene Editing Candidate Paved Way for Initiation of juMPStart and pheEDIT Trials -
Homology Medicines (NASDAQ:FIXX) was upgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note issued on Monday, Zacks.com reports. The brokerage currently has a $7.00 price target on the stock. Zacks Investment Research‘s price target would indicate a potential upside of 14.38% from the company’s current price. According […]
Homology Medicines Initiates Clinical Trial for HMI-203, a One-Time Investigational Gene Therapy Candidate for Adults with MPS II (Hunter Syndrome)
- juMPStart Trial to Evaluate First Systemic Gene Therapy Candidate for Patients with Hunter Syndrome -
Every investor in Homology Medicines, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FIXX ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
FIXX Price Returns
Continue Researching FIXXWant to see what other sources are saying about Homology Medicines Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch