Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIXX POWR Grades
- FIXX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 68.79% of US stocks.
- FIXX's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FIXX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
FIXX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Homology Medicines Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.18 for Homology Medicines Inc; that's greater than it is for only 12% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Homology Medicines Inc comes in at 1,157.25%, a number that bests 99.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Homology Medicines Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QURE, VIR, CALA, MTEM, and MRNS.
- Visit FIXX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.homologymedicines.com.
FIXX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FIXX's price/earnings ratio is 112.6% lower, now standing at -4.6.
- Over the past 42 months, FIXX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- FIXX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.3 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIXX.
FIXX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIXX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.28% of graded US stocks.
- FIXX's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 233rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FIXX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIXX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.97||52-week high||$8.90|
|Prev. close||$1.97||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$2.02||Avg. volume||550,340|
|50-day MA||$1.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.88||Market Cap||113.05M|
Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX) Company Bio
Homology Medicines, Inc., a genetic medicines company, focuses on translating proprietary gene editing and gene therapy technologies into novel treatments for patients with rare diseases. Its proprietary platform is designed to utilize its human hematopoietic stem cell derived adeno-associated virus vectors (AAVHSCs) to deliver genetic medicines in vivo either through a gene therapy or nuclease-free gene editing modality across a range of genetic disorders. The company’s various set of AAVHSCs allows company to target, via a single intravenous injection, a range of disease-relevant tissues, including the liver, central nervous system, bone marrow, lung, muscle and eye, across modalities—gene editing and gene therapy. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIXX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIXX Latest Social Stream
View Full FIXX Social Stream
Latest FIXX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Homology Medicines Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIXX as an investment opportunity.
BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -21.69% and 61.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The Massachusetts life sciences industry is rife with companies developing drugs and devices to tackle serious diseases, inking new partnership deals, raising money, expanding facilities and more.
Homology Medicines (FIXX) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Oppenheimer has downgraded Homology Medicines (FIXX -26.6%) to perform following the company's announcement on Friday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration imposed a clinical hold on its pheNIX gene therapy trial of HMI-102 for phenylketonuria. Shares are down ~27%. The firm has also withdrawn its price target. Analyst Matthew Biegler wrote...
With the long weekend over it's time to start another week of trading with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
FIXX Price Returns
Continue Researching FIXXWant to see what other sources are saying about Homology Medicines Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch