Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIXX POWR Grades
- FIXX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FIXX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FIXX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
FIXX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FIXX is 0.02 -- better than just 9.2% of US stocks.
- FIXX's price/sales ratio is 26.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.86% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FIXX's revenue has grown -90.61% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.33% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIXX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRIS, VXRT, MCRB, PLRX, and SLDB.
- Visit FIXX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.homologymedicines.com.
FIXX Valuation Summary
- FIXX's price/sales ratio is 27.1; this is 1255% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 57 months, FIXX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIXX.
FIXX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIXX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.28% of graded US stocks.
- FIXX's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 233rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FIXX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIXX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.44||52-week high||$5.15|
|Prev. close||$1.47||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$1.54||Avg. volume||381,672|
|50-day MA||$1.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.11||Market Cap||82.77M|
Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX) Company Bio
Homology Medicines, Inc., a genetic medicines company, focuses on translating proprietary gene editing and gene therapy technologies into novel treatments for patients with rare diseases. Its proprietary platform is designed to utilize its human hematopoietic stem cell derived adeno-associated virus vectors (AAVHSCs) to deliver genetic medicines in vivo either through a gene therapy or nuclease-free gene editing modality across a range of genetic disorders. The company’s various set of AAVHSCs allows company to target, via a single intravenous injection, a range of disease-relevant tissues, including the liver, central nervous system, bone marrow, lung, muscle and eye, across modalities—gene editing and gene therapy. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIXX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIXX Latest Social Stream
View Full FIXX Social Stream
Latest FIXX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOMOLOGY MEDICINES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIXX as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Patrick Trucchio from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Buy rating on Homology Medicines (FIXX - Research Report), with a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $1.69.According to TipRanks, Trucchio is an analyst with an average return of -14.1% and a 30.70% success rate. Trucchio covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Alnylam Pharma, Immunocore Holdings, and ATAI Life Sciences.In addition to H.C. Wainwright, Homology Medicines also received a Buy from Chardan Capital's Matthew Barcus in a report issued on November 16. However, on November 11, RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Homology Medicines (NASDAQ: FIXX).
Homology Medicines ( NASDAQ:FIXX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$33.7m (loss widened by...
Homology Medicines (FIXX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -25.53% and 23.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
- On Track for Updates on pheEDIT and juMPStart Programs by Year-End - - Strong Financial Position with Cash Runway into Fourth Quarter 2024 - - Promoted Albert Seymour, Ph.D., to Chief Executive Officer Driving Clinical Trials and Genetic Medicines Platform Forward for Patients - BEDFORD, Mass., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homology Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: FIXX), a genetic medicines company, announced today financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022, and highlighted
Homology Medicines Presents on Design of pheEDIT Trial Evaluating One-Time Nuclease-Free Gene Editing Candidate HMI-103 for PKU at American Society of Human Genetics Meeting
- Additional Presentation Focused on Use of Single-Molecule, Modified Base Sequencing to Support Vector Design - BEDFORD, Mass., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homology Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: FIXX), a genetic medicines company, announced today a presentation on the design of pheEDIT, a Phase 1, open-label, dose-escalation study evaluating one-time gene editing candidate HMI-103 in adults with phenylketonuria (PKU). The presentation included preclinical data demonstrating efficacy in a PKU m
FIXX Price Returns
Continue Researching FIXXWant to see what other sources are saying about Homology Medicines Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch