Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIXX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FIXX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FIXX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FIXX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 32.65% of US stocks).
FIXX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FIXX is 0.02 -- better than merely 9.87% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.26, HOMOLOGY MEDICINES INC has a higher such ratio than 93.82% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HOMOLOGY MEDICINES INC comes in at -90.56%, a number that bests only 1.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOMOLOGY MEDICINES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SQZ, GSIT, EIGR, EDIT, and HOWL.
- FIXX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOMOLOGY MEDICINES INC's official web site, go to www.homologymedicines.com.
FIXX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FIXX's price/earnings ratio is 148.23% lower, now standing at -10.9.
- Over the past 60 months, FIXX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIXX.
FIXX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIXX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.28% of graded US stocks.
- FIXX's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 233rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FIXX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIXX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FIXX, see our FIXX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$23.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.32 (Strong Buy)|
FIXX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.91||52-week high||$3.31|
|Prev. close||$0.92||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$0.96||Avg. volume||157,328|
|50-day MA||$1.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.75||Market Cap||52.49M|
Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX) Company Bio
Homology Medicines, Inc., a genetic medicines company, focuses on translating proprietary gene editing and gene therapy technologies into novel treatments for patients with rare diseases. Its proprietary platform is designed to utilize its human hematopoietic stem cell derived adeno-associated virus vectors (AAVHSCs) to deliver genetic medicines in vivo either through a gene therapy or nuclease-free gene editing modality across a range of genetic disorders. The company’s various set of AAVHSCs allows company to target, via a single intravenous injection, a range of disease-relevant tissues, including the liver, central nervous system, bone marrow, lung, muscle and eye, across modalities—gene editing and gene therapy. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIXX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIXX Latest Social Stream
View Full FIXX Social Stream
Latest FIXX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOMOLOGY MEDICINES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIXX as an investment opportunity.
Homology Medicines Announces Presentations on Design of Ongoing Gene Editing and Gene Therapy Trials for PKU and Hunter Syndrome at ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting
BEDFORD, Mass., March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homology Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: FIXX), a genetic medicines company, announced two presentations during the ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting, which highlight the preclinical data that supported initiation of the Company’s Phase 1 pheEDIT gene editing trial for phenylketonuria (PKU) and the Phase 1 juMPStart gene therapy trial for Hunter syndrome (MPS II). Additionally, the presentations feature trial design, including the targeted immunosu
Homology Medicines (FIXX) Reports Q4 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Homology Medicines (FIXX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -17.65% and 23.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Homology Medicines Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Recent Highlights
- On Track to Provide Initial Clinical Data from Gene Editing Trial for PKU Mid-Year with First Participant Dosed and Others in Screening - - Initial Clinical Data from Gene Therapy Trial for Hunter Syndrome Anticipated in Second Half of 2023; Trial Recruiting in the U.S. and Canada - - Anticipated Cash Runway Into Fourth Quarter 2024 Enables Execution Against Key Milestones - BEDFORD, Mass., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homology Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: FIXX), a genetic medicines company,
Homology Medicines Announces Promotion of Julie Jordan, M.D., to Chief Medical Officer
BEDFORD, Mass., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homology Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: FIXX), a genetic medicines company, announced today that Julie Jordan, M.D., has been promoted to Chief Medical Officer. Previously, Dr. Jordan held the role of Senior Vice President, Head of Clinical Development and Operations, at Homology, and she has been instrumental in advancing Homology’s gene editing and gene therapy clinical programs. Under her leadership, Homology is conducting the pheEDIT trial for phe
Homology Medicines to Participate in the 43rd Annual Cowen Healthcare Conference
BEDFORD, Mass., March 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homology Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: FIXX), a genetic medicines company, announced today that Albert Seymour, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the “Gene Editing Corporate Panel” during the 43rd Annual Cowen Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 10:30 a.m. ET. The live webcast presentation will be accessible on Homology’s website in the Investors section, and the webcast replay will be available on the
FIXX Price Returns
Continue Researching FIXXWant to see what other sources are saying about Homology Medicines Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...