Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX): Price and Financial Metrics
FIXX Stock Summary
- Homology Medicines Inc's stock had its IPO on March 28, 2018, making it an older stock than just 9.02% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 120.89, Homology Medicines Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.78% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Homology Medicines Inc comes in at 62.19%, a number that bests 91.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Homology Medicines Inc are MTEM, VYGR, CTMX, CRBP, and ABUS.
- Visit FIXX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.homologymedicines.com.
FIXX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.38||52-week high||$17.34|
|Prev. close||$6.47||52-week low||$6.21|
|Day high||$6.53||Avg. volume||545,141|
|50-day MA||$10.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.33||Market Cap||322.11M|
Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX) Company Bio
Homology Medicines, Inc., a genetic medicines company, focuses on translating proprietary gene editing and gene therapy technologies into novel treatments for patients with rare diseases. Its proprietary platform is designed to utilize its human hematopoietic stem cell derived adeno-associated virus vectors (AAVHSCs) to deliver genetic medicines in vivo either through a gene therapy or nuclease-free gene editing modality across a range of genetic disorders. The company’s various set of AAVHSCs allows company to target, via a single intravenous injection, a range of disease-relevant tissues, including the liver, central nervous system, bone marrow, lung, muscle and eye, across modalities—gene editing and gene therapy. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
FIXX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIXX Latest Social Stream
View Full FIXX Social Stream
Latest FIXX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Homology Medicines Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIXX as an investment opportunity.
Homology Medicines (FIXX) announces the promotion of Tim Kelly to chief operating officer from previously held role of the company's chief technical operating officer.The change in effective immediately.Prior to joining Homology Medicines, Kelly has held leadership positions at Shire (SHPG), Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT), Biogen Idec and UCB S.A (UCBJF).Company statement, "Under...
- Built Internal GMP Commercial Process and Manufacturing Platform and Scaled HEK293 Suspension System to 2,000L Under His Leadership - BEDFORD, Mass., April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homology Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: FIXX), a genetic medicines company, announced today that Tim Kelly has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer, effective immediately. Previously, Mr. Kelly held the role of Chief Technical Operations Officer and led the construction of the Company’s internal 25,000-square-foot GMP manufacturing facility, which was completed in 12 months from design to operation. As one of the first companies to scale to a 2,000-liter bioreactor with a HEK293 serum-free suspension system, Homology’s commercial scale process and platform gives the Company the ability to produce large sc...
Shares of Homology Medicines (NASDAQ: FIXX) were sinking 17.8% lower as of 12:01 p.m. EDT on Wednesday. The decline came after the company announced the pricing of its latest public stock offering. Biotech stocks usually fall after public stock offerings are announced.
BEDFORD, Mass., April 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homology Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: FIXX), a clinical-stage genetic medicines company, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering for proceeds of approximately $50.0 million, before deducting estimated offering expenses payable by Homology. Homology also granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $7.5 million of shares of its common stock. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Homology. BTIG is the sole book-running manager for the offering. The offering is expected to close on or about April 9, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. Homology intends to use the net proceeds from the offering, in addition to its existing cash resources, to: continue to advance its lead ...
BEDFORD, Mass., April 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homology Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: FIXX), a clinical-stage genetic medicines company, today announced that the Company intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, $50.0 million of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Homology expects to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $7.5 million of its common stock. All of the shares in the proposed offering are to be sold by Homology. BTIG is the sole book-running manager for the offering. Homology intends to use the net proceeds from the offering, in addition to its existing cash resources, to: continue to advance its lead gene therapy candidate, HMI-102, for the treatment of phenylketonuria (PKU) in adults through the ongoi...
FIXX Price Returns
Continue Researching FIXXWant to see what other sources are saying about Homology Medicines Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Homology Medicines Inc (FIXX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!