Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX): Price and Financial Metrics
FIXX Stock Summary
- Homology Medicines Inc's stock had its IPO on March 28, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 3.04% of US equities in our set.
- For FIXX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- FIXX's price/sales ratio is 213.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.79% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Homology Medicines Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SNDX, CRNX, VCNX, ALPN, and FATE.
- FIXX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Homology Medicines Inc's official web site, go to www.homologymedicines.com.
FIXX Stock Price Chart More Charts
FIXX Price/Volume Stats
Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX) Company Bio
Homology Medicines, Inc., a genetic medicines company, focuses on translating proprietary gene editing and gene therapy technologies into novel treatments for patients with rare diseases. Its proprietary platform is designed to utilize its human hematopoietic stem cell derived adeno-associated virus vectors (AAVHSCs) to deliver genetic medicines in vivo either through a gene therapy or nuclease-free gene editing modality across a range of genetic disorders. The company’s various set of AAVHSCs allows company to target, via a single intravenous injection, a range of disease-relevant tissues, including the liver, central nervous system, bone marrow, lung, muscle and eye, across modalities—gene editing and gene therapy. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.