National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIZZ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FIZZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FIZZ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FIZZ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.9% of US stocks).
FIZZ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FIZZ is 3.4 -- better than 86.35% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of National Beverage Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of National Beverage Corp's share price is greater than that of 87.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIZZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WERN, SIM, WMK, ETH, and MRTN.
- Visit FIZZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalbeverage.com.
FIZZ Valuation Summary
- FIZZ's price/earnings ratio is 27.5; this is 27.91% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- FIZZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $13.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIZZ.
FIZZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIZZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.76||52-week high||$98.21|
|Prev. close||$46.53||52-week low||$29.70|
|Day high||$47.88||Avg. volume||901,987|
|50-day MA||$48.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.88||Market Cap||4.46B|
National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ) Company Bio
National Beverage Corporation develops, produces, markets, and sells a portfolio of flavored beverage products primarily in North America. The company offers beverages geared to the active and health-conscious consumers, including sparkling waters under the LaCroix, LaCroix Cúrate, LaCroix NiCola, and Shasta brand names; energy drinks and shots under the Rip It brand name; juice and juice-based products under the Everfresh, Everfresh Premier Varietals, and Mr. Pure brand names; and carbonated soft drinks in various flavors comprising regular, sugar-free, and reduced-calorie options under the Shasta and Faygo brands. National Beverage Corp. is a subsidiary of IBS Partners, Ltd.
FIZZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FIZZ, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that National Beverage Corp ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 21.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FIZZ, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 99. Its equity weight surpasses that of 92.87% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 6.99% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- National Beverage Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1,483.2. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 0.09% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FIZZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIZZ Latest Social Stream
View Full FIZZ Social Stream
Latest FIZZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Beverage Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIZZ as an investment opportunity.
Does the May share price for National Beverage Corp. ( NASDAQ:FIZZ ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
National Beverage (FIZZ) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Heavily shorted stocks can't be owned just for a squeeze.
After a year of social distancing and lockdowns, you can bet that there's plenty of pent up demand for these seven consumer stocks to buy.
ValueWalk will co-host the next Contrarian Conference on April 20 at 9 a.m. Eastern with The Contrarian Investor Podcast and Breakout Point. This time around, Grizzly Research and Bleecker Street Research will be making presentations. Grizzly Research This year, Grizzly has published short reports on Alpine 4 Holdings Inc (OTCMKTS:ALPP), National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ:FIZZ) and […] The post Hear New Investment Ideas From Two Of The Top Shortsellers appeared first on ValueWalk .
FIZZ Price Returns
Continue Researching FIZZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on National Beverage Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
National Beverage Corp (FIZZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Beverage Corp (FIZZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Beverage Corp (FIZZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch