National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIZZ POWR Grades
- FIZZ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.67% of US stocks.
- FIZZ's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FIZZ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.82% of US stocks).
FIZZ Stock Summary
- NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.11% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FIZZ is currently 30.72, higher than 86.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be DNOW, NPK, CVR, MNSO, and KELYA.
- Visit FIZZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalbeverage.com.
FIZZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FIZZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.98% higher, now standing at 19.8.
- FIZZ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIZZ.
FIZZ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.52%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 21.96%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31.29%.
The table below shows FIZZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIZZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIZZ has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.05% of graded US stocks.
- FIZZ's asset turnover comes in at 1.804 -- ranking 2nd of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- MNST, REED, and COKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIZZ.
The table below shows FIZZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIZZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIZZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.45||52-week high||$64.67|
|Prev. close||$40.58||52-week low||$38.10|
|Day high||$40.70||Avg. volume||184,851|
|50-day MA||$49.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.61||Market Cap||3.78B|
National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ) Company Bio
National Beverage Corporation develops, produces, markets, and sells a portfolio of flavored beverage products primarily in North America. The company offers beverages geared to the active and health-conscious consumers, including sparkling waters under the LaCroix, LaCroix Cúrate, LaCroix NiCola, and Shasta brand names; energy drinks and shots under the Rip It brand name; juice and juice-based products under the Everfresh, Everfresh Premier Varietals, and Mr. Pure brand names; and carbonated soft drinks in various flavors comprising regular, sugar-free, and reduced-calorie options under the Shasta and Faygo brands. National Beverage Corp. is a subsidiary of IBS Partners, Ltd.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIZZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIZZ Latest Social Stream
View Full FIZZ Social Stream
Latest FIZZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIZZ as an investment opportunity.
The bad taste isn't washing out of investors' mouths after the company reported its latest earnings.
How far off is National Beverage Corp. ( NASDAQ:FIZZ ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
National Beverage (FIZZ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -33.33% and 1.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
‘Grass Turning Greener’ States National Beverage Corp.; First Quarter Revenues Up; Cites Long-Term Performance Chart
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., September 08, 2022--National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ: FIZZ) today announced results for the first quarter of its 2023 fiscal year.
By Oliver Gray
FIZZ Price Returns
Continue Researching FIZZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on National Beverage Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
National Beverage Corp (FIZZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Beverage Corp (FIZZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Beverage Corp (FIZZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch