National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
FIZZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.36||52-week high||$57.65|
|Prev. close||$48.69||52-week low||$38.40|
|Day high||$49.53||Avg. volume||144,852|
|50-day MA||$51.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.90||Market Cap||4.61B|
FIZZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIZZ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FIZZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FIZZ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FIZZ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.92% of US stocks).
FIZZ Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FIZZ is currently 30.68, higher than 86.19% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.82%, NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.26% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be VALU, CLWT, SITE, JLL, and NUS.
- Visit FIZZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalbeverage.com.
FIZZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FIZZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.07% higher, now standing at 25.7.
- FIZZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIZZ.
FIZZ Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 21.42%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -75.18%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 56.18%.
The table below shows FIZZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIZZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIZZ has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.05% of graded US stocks.
- FIZZ's asset turnover comes in at 1.804 -- ranking 2nd of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- MNST, REED, and COKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIZZ.
The table below shows FIZZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIZZ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FIZZ, see our FIZZ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$43.67||Average Broker Recommendation||2.5 (Moderate Sell)|
National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ) Company Bio
National Beverage Corporation develops, produces, markets, and sells a portfolio of flavored beverage products primarily in North America. The company offers beverages geared to the active and health-conscious consumers, including sparkling waters under the LaCroix, LaCroix Cúrate, LaCroix NiCola, and Shasta brand names; energy drinks and shots under the Rip It brand name; juice and juice-based products under the Everfresh, Everfresh Premier Varietals, and Mr. Pure brand names; and carbonated soft drinks in various flavors comprising regular, sugar-free, and reduced-calorie options under the Shasta and Faygo brands. National Beverage Corp. is a subsidiary of IBS Partners, Ltd.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIZZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIZZ Latest Social Stream
View Full FIZZ Social Stream
Latest FIZZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIZZ as an investment opportunity.
3 Top-Ranked Beverage Stocks to Buy Now
Many millionaires have been minted from beverage giants
Zacks.com featured highlights National Beverage, Sprouts Farmers Market, Veritiv, EMCOR Group and Hudson Global
National Beverage, Sprouts Farmers Market, Veritiv, EMCOR Group and Hudson Global have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Are You Looking for a Top Momentum Pick? Why National Beverage (FIZZ) is a Great Choice
Does National Beverage (FIZZ) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Best Momentum Stock to Buy for April 4th
FIZZ, IPG and BNPQY made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on April 4, 2023.
National Beverage's (NASDAQ:FIZZ) 41% CAGR outpaced the company's earnings growth over the same three-year period
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
FIZZ Price Returns
Continue Researching FIZZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on National Beverage Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
National Beverage Corp (FIZZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Beverage Corp (FIZZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Beverage Corp (FIZZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...