National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
FIZZ Stock Summary
- FIZZ's went public 29.49 years ago, making it older than 82.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of National Beverage Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for National Beverage Corp is higher than it is for about merely 19.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIZZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RLI, TR, ORI, WMK, and GRC.
- FIZZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Beverage Corp's official web site, go to www.nationalbeverage.com.
FIZZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIZZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.71||52-week high||$98.21|
|Prev. close||$48.88||52-week low||$17.85|
|Day high||$55.52||Avg. volume||1,564,963|
|50-day MA||$51.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.51||Market Cap||5.10B|
National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ) Company Bio
National Beverage Corporation develops, produces, markets, and sells a portfolio of flavored beverage products primarily in North America. The company offers beverages geared to the active and health-conscious consumers, including sparkling waters under the LaCroix, LaCroix Cúrate, LaCroix NiCola, and Shasta brand names; energy drinks and shots under the Rip It brand name; juice and juice-based products under the Everfresh, Everfresh Premier Varietals, and Mr. Pure brand names; and carbonated soft drinks in various flavors comprising regular, sugar-free, and reduced-calorie options under the Shasta and Faygo brands. National Beverage Corp. is a subsidiary of IBS Partners, Ltd.
FIZZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for National Beverage Corp. To summarize, we found that National Beverage Corp ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FIZZ, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 99% of its capital from equity, and 1% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 91.97% of US equities in the Consumer Defensive sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 6.76% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- National Beverage Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2,099.81. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 0.09% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FIZZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIZZ Latest Social Stream
View Full FIZZ Social Stream
Latest FIZZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Beverage Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIZZ as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- The Nasdaq 100 Index has taken a nasty dip in recent weeks but some tech stocks are rallying -- just not the ones that have ridden on the waves of investor euphoria in recent years.Older technology companies peddling legacy products have rallied in the past two weeks as rising bond yields and an improving economy have prompted investors to sell shares of faster-growing companies like Salesforce.com and buy more profitable ones like HP Inc.HP, Xerox Holdings Corp. and Oracle Corp. have all advanced more than 8% since Feb. 19, making them the best performers in the S&P 500 Information Technology Index. Salesforce, on the other hand, is the second-worst performer in the group with a decline of 16%. That trade was on display again Wednesday with the Nasdaq 100 Stock Index tum...
When the short squeezes on GameStop (GME) and AMC Entertainment (AMC) took place in January, a number of other stocks with high levels of short interest jumped sharply as well. One such company was National Beverage (FIZZ), the soft drink and juice manufacturer. The stock was trading under $45 on...
Shares of National Beverage Corp. rose 5.83% to $51.21 Wednesday, on what proved to be an all-around favorable trading session for the stock market, with the…
Long Cast Advisers LLC, a boutique investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 16% was recorded by the fund for the Q4 of 2020, outperforming its S&P 500 Total Return benchmark that delivered a 12% return but below its iShares MicroCap ETF […]
ATLANTA, Feb. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: PESI), a nuclear services company, today announced that it will be presenting at the Winter Wonderland Conference, hosted by The MicroCap Rodeo, being held virtually on February 16th - February 19th, 2021. Mark J. Duff, President and Chief Executive Officer and Ben Naccarato, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Perma-Fix, are scheduled to present on Tuesday, February 16th, 2021 at 11:30 AM, Eastern Time. The presentation will be webcast live and available for replay at here. One-on-one meetings will be held throughout the conference via video conference calls. About the Winter Wonderland ConferenceThe MicroCap Rodeo is hosting its “Winter Wonderland Conference- Best Ideas Bowl,...
FIZZ Price Returns
Continue Researching FIZZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on National Beverage Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
National Beverage Corp (FIZZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Beverage Corp (FIZZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Beverage Corp (FIZZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!