Franklin Wireless Corp. (FKWL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FKWL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49%, FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.48% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP is reporting a growth rate of -289.21%; that's higher than just 5.52% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP comes in at -40.59%, a number that bests just 4.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FKWL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACER, DAIO, GANX, ALLT, and GTHX.
- Visit FKWL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franklinwireless.com.
FKWL Valuation Summary
- FKWL's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 33.33% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- FKWL's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 190 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FKWL.
FKWL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -41.84%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -38.98%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 174.04%.
The table below shows FKWL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FKWL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FKWL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.63% of graded US stocks.
- FKWL's asset turnover comes in at 2.505 -- ranking 1st of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MTSI, NSSC, and MX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FKWL.
The table below shows FKWL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FKWL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FKWL, see our FKWL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$16.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
FKWL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FKWL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.77||52-week high||$5.44|
|Prev. close||$4.80||52-week low||$2.71|
|Day high||$4.80||Avg. volume||14,981|
|50-day MA||$5.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.70||Market Cap||56.21M|
Franklin Wireless Corp. (FKWL) Company Bio
Franklin Wireless Corp. provides intelligent wireless solutions. The company's products include mobile hotspots, routers, trackers, and other devices, which integrates hardware and software enabling machine-to-machine (M2M) applications and the Internet of Things (IoT). Its M2M and IoT solutions include embedded modules, and modems and gateways built to deliver connectivity supporting various spectrum of applications based on 5G/4G wireless technology. The company directly markets its products to wireless operators, as well as indirectly through strategic partners and distributors located primarily in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Franklin Wireless Corp. was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FKWL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FKWL Latest Social Stream
View Full FKWL Social Stream
Latest FKWL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FKWL as an investment opportunity.
Franklin Wireless First Quarter 2023 Earnings: US$0.096 loss per share (vs US$0.095 loss in 1Q 2022)
Franklin Wireless ( NASDAQ:FKWL ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$8.11m (up 143% from 1Q...
7 Nasdaq Stocks to Sell Pronto Before a Painful Downturn
Although innovation brings excitement to the table, they also bring risk, boding poorly for these Nasdaq stocks to sell now.
The Returns On Capital At Franklin Wireless (NASDAQ:FKWL) Don't Inspire Confidence
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
FKWL Price Returns
Continue Researching FKWLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Franklin Wireless Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Franklin Wireless Corp (FKWL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Wireless Corp (FKWL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Wireless Corp (FKWL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...