Franklin Wireless Corp. (FKWL): Price and Financial Metrics
FKWL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.20||52-week high||$5.44|
|Prev. close||$2.94||52-week low||$2.71|
|Day high||$3.20||Avg. volume||8,359|
|50-day MA||$3.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.05||Market Cap||37.71M|
FKWL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FKWL Stock Summary
- For FKWL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 7.46% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.29%, FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.62% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FKWL's revenue has grown 80.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.35% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP are INSG, XBIO, FCEL, XCUR, and ACLS.
- Visit FKWL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franklinwireless.com.
FKWL Valuation Summary
- FKWL's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.4; this is 137.56% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- FKWL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 43 over the prior 196 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FKWL.
FKWL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -41.84%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -38.98%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 174.04%.
The table below shows FKWL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FKWL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FKWL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.63% of graded US stocks.
- FKWL's asset turnover comes in at 2.505 -- ranking 1st of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MTSI, NSSC, and MX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FKWL.
The table below shows FKWL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Franklin Wireless Corp. (FKWL) Company Bio
Franklin Wireless Corp. provides intelligent wireless solutions. The company's products include mobile hotspots, routers, trackers, and other devices, which integrates hardware and software enabling machine-to-machine (M2M) applications and the Internet of Things (IoT). Its M2M and IoT solutions include embedded modules, and modems and gateways built to deliver connectivity supporting various spectrum of applications based on 5G/4G wireless technology. The company directly markets its products to wireless operators, as well as indirectly through strategic partners and distributors located primarily in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Franklin Wireless Corp. was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
FKWL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FKWL Latest Social Stream
View Full FKWL Social Stream
Latest FKWL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FKWL as an investment opportunity.
Franklin Wireless Corp. (NASDAQ:FKWL), a market leader in broadband data communications, announced that its new 5G mobile hotspot, RG2100N, will be available starting on July 20th for purchase at C Spire, a diversified telecommunications and technology services company, www.cspire.com.
Franklin Wireless Corp (NASDAQ:FKWL) continues to lead the way in broadband data communications, announcing its latest 5G sub-6 mobile hotspot the JEXtream RG2100. Designed to revolutionize the way people connect to the internet on the go, the JEXtream RG2100 is the perfect choice for both personal and professional use.
Franklin Wireless First Quarter 2023 Earnings: US$0.096 loss per share (vs US$0.095 loss in 1Q 2022)
Franklin Wireless ( NASDAQ:FKWL ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$8.11m (up 143% from 1Q...
FKWL Price Returns
Continue Researching FKWLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Franklin Wireless Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Franklin Wireless Corp (FKWL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Wireless Corp (FKWL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Wireless Corp (FKWL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch