Franklin Wireless Corp. (FKWL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FKWL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FKWL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.52% of US stocks.
- FKWL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 44 weeks.
- FKWL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.1% of US stocks).
FKWL Stock Summary
- FKWL's current price/earnings ratio is 4.28, which is higher than just 4.32% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that FKWL's revenue has grown 180.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.16% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FKWL is more volatile than 96.39% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Franklin Wireless Corp are TMBR, NAVB, ASX, AEIS, and MRIN.
- FKWL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Franklin Wireless Corp's official web site, go to www.franklinwireless.com.
FKWL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FKWL's price/sales ratio is 92.66% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 171 months, FKWL's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.8.
- FKWL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 33.4 over the prior 171 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FKWL.
FKWL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 11379.53%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1958.94%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -36.92%.
The table below shows FKWL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FKWL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FKWL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.63% of graded US stocks.
- FKWL's asset turnover comes in at 2.505 -- ranking 1st of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MTSI, NSSC, and MX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FKWL.
The table below shows FKWL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FKWL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FKWL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.00||52-week high||$28.14|
|Prev. close||$8.09||52-week low||$7.56|
|Day high||$8.15||Avg. volume||41,112|
|50-day MA||$8.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.21||Market Cap||92.72M|
Franklin Wireless Corp. (FKWL) Company Bio
Franklin Wireless Corp. provides intelligent wireless solutions. The company's products include mobile hotspots, routers, trackers, and other devices, which integrates hardware and software enabling machine-to-machine (M2M) applications and the Internet of Things (IoT). Its M2M and IoT solutions include embedded modules, and modems and gateways built to deliver connectivity supporting various spectrum of applications based on 5G/4G wireless technology. The company directly markets its products to wireless operators, as well as indirectly through strategic partners and distributors located primarily in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Franklin Wireless Corp. was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FKWL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FKWL Latest Social Stream
View Full FKWL Social Stream
Latest FKWL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Wireless Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FKWL as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Franklin Wireless Corp. (NASDAQ: FKWL), a market leader in broadband data communications, today announced that it is launching a new sub-6 5G mobile hotspot in conjunction with C Spire, a diversified telecommunications and technology services company. All necessary certifications and approvals have been granted. Products will be available for use on C Spires state-of-the-art 5G network beginning next month at competitive prices.
NASDAQ: FKWL Investors Notice: Update in Lawsuit against Franklin Wireless Corp announced by Shareholders Foundation
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Shareholders Foundation, Inc. announces an update in the lawsuit that is pending for certain investors in Franklin Wireless Corp. (NASDAQ: FKWL) shares.
Franklin Wireless (FKWL) falls 1.84% in Active Trading on August 31 Equities.com
Investors in Franklin Wireless (NASDAQ:FKWL) have made a stellar return of 280% over the past three years
It hasn't been the best quarter for Franklin Wireless Corp. ( NASDAQ:FKWL ) shareholders, since the share price has...
Franklin Wireless Corp (FKWL) gains 1.38% for July 23 Equities.com
FKWL Price Returns
Continue Researching FKWLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Franklin Wireless Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Franklin Wireless Corp (FKWL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Wireless Corp (FKWL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Wireless Corp (FKWL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch