Franklin Wireless Corp. (FKWL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FKWL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $47,420,605, Franklin Wireless Corp has a greater market value than only 8.43% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Franklin Wireless Corp comes in at -66.73%, a number that bests only 2.17% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Franklin Wireless Corp's share price is greater than that of 90.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Franklin Wireless Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HSTO, GPL, EMAN, SLS, and SINT.
- FKWL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Franklin Wireless Corp's official web site, go to www.franklinwireless.com.
FKWL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FKWL's price/sales ratio is 92.66% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 171 months, FKWL's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.8.
- FKWL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 33.4 over the prior 171 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FKWL.
FKWL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11379.53%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -190.01%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1.85%.
The table below shows FKWL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FKWL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FKWL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.63% of graded US stocks.
- FKWL's asset turnover comes in at 2.505 -- ranking 1st of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MTSI, NSSC, and MX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FKWL.
The table below shows FKWL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FKWL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FKWL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.68||52-week high||$10.45|
|Prev. close||$3.63||52-week low||$3.21|
|Day high||$3.71||Avg. volume||20,053|
|50-day MA||$3.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.00||Market Cap||42.67M|
Franklin Wireless Corp. (FKWL) Company Bio
Franklin Wireless Corp. provides intelligent wireless solutions. The company's products include mobile hotspots, routers, trackers, and other devices, which integrates hardware and software enabling machine-to-machine (M2M) applications and the Internet of Things (IoT). Its M2M and IoT solutions include embedded modules, and modems and gateways built to deliver connectivity supporting various spectrum of applications based on 5G/4G wireless technology. The company directly markets its products to wireless operators, as well as indirectly through strategic partners and distributors located primarily in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Franklin Wireless Corp. was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FKWL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FKWL Latest Social Stream
View Full FKWL Social Stream
Latest FKWL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Wireless Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FKWL as an investment opportunity.
Franklin Wireless Corp. (NASDAQ:FKWL) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Franklin Wireless' (NASDAQ:FKWL) recent performance, when its stock has...
Innovative 4G and 5G Mobile Solutions Coupled with Software Apps Enabling Shift to Recurring Revenue Model Innovative 4G and 5G Mobile Solutions Coupled with Software Apps Enabling Shift to Recurring Revenue Model
Did You Acquire (FKWL) Before September 17, 2020? Should Franklin Wireless Management be Held Accountable for Investors Losses? Contact Johnson Fistel
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Johnson Fistel, LLP is investigating potential claims on behalf of Franklin Wireless Corp. (NASDAQ: FKWL) ("Franklin" or the "Company") against certain of its officers and directors. Earlier this year, a class action complaint was filed against Franklin. The complaint alleges that, defendants made materially false and/or misleading statements, as well as failed to disclose material adverse facts about the Company's business, operations, and prospects.
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Franklin Wireless Corp. (NASDAQ: FKWL), a market leader in broadband data communications, today announced that its new sub-6 5G mobile hotspot, Jextream 5G, is now available for purchase on www.cspire.com. The product supports connectivity using C Spire’s state-of-the-art 5G network.
FRANKLIN WIRELESS ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Franklin Wireless Corp. on Behalf of Long-Term Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #FKWL--Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, is investigating potential claims against Franklin Wireless Corp. (NASDAQ: FKWL) on behalf of long-term stockholders following a class action complaint that was filed against Franklin Wireless on April 16, 2021. Our investigation concerns whether the board of directors of Franklin Wireless have breached their fiduciary duties to the company. The complaint alleges that, defendants mad
FKWL Price Returns
Continue Researching FKWLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Franklin Wireless Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Franklin Wireless Corp (FKWL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Wireless Corp (FKWL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Wireless Corp (FKWL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch