Fluidigm Corporation (FLDM): Price and Financial Metrics
FLDM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -66.53%, Fluidigm Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.43% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Fluidigm Corp's share price is greater than that of 97.54% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Fluidigm Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -24.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 12.56% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fluidigm Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AQST, AVGR, QTRX, PLT, and SCWX.
- Visit FLDM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fluidigm.com.
FLDM Stock Price Chart More Charts
FLDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.57||52-week high||$14.90|
|Prev. close||$3.72||52-week low||$2.12|
|Day high||$3.75||Avg. volume||775,905|
|50-day MA||$3.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.52||Market Cap||248.35M|
Fluidigm Corporation (FLDM) Company Bio
Fluidigm Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets life science analytical and preparatory systems for growth markets such as single-cell biology and production genomics. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in South San Francisco, California.