Fluidigm Corporation (FLDM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLDM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FLDM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.34% of US stocks.
- FLDM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 199 days.
- FLDM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
FLDM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 59.02%, Fluidigm Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 86.21% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FLDM's revenue has grown 17.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 75.54% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FLDM comes in at -6.43% -- higher than that of 26.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLDM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBBP, LTRX, ICAD, AEHR, and LEAF.
- FLDM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fluidigm Corp's official web site, go to www.fluidigm.com.
FLDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.13||52-week high||$12.45|
|Prev. close||$4.59||52-week low||$3.33|
|Day high||$5.14||Avg. volume||2,384,144|
|50-day MA||$4.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.19||Market Cap||384.56M|
Fluidigm Corporation (FLDM) Company Bio
Fluidigm Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets life science analytical and preparatory systems for growth markets such as single-cell biology and production genomics. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
FLDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLDM Latest Social Stream
View Full FLDM Social Stream
Latest FLDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fluidigm Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLDM as an investment opportunity.
Photo by AsiaVision/E+ via Getty Images The psychological side of investing In an attempt to keep the word I gave to myself at the beginning of 2021, I return to you with a peek into my stock-picking and backtesting exercises. I am making progress in keeping a better track of...
Every investor in Fluidigm Corporation ( NASDAQ:FLDM ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fluidigm Corporation (Nasdaq:FLDM), an innovative biotechnology tools provider with a vision to improve life through comprehensive health insight, today announced that it will report first quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, May 6, 2021, after the close of the market. Chris Linthwaite, President and CEO, and Vikram Jog, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call and webcast at 2:00 p.m. PT, 5:00 p.m. ET, on May 6, 2021, to discuss first quarter 2021 financial results and operational progress. A press release outlining the financial results will be publicly distributed before the call. Individuals interested in listening to the conference call may do so by dialing: US domestic callers: (877) 556-5248Outside...
Medical diagnostics is not the buzziest sector around. The three companies I'll discuss today are making highly innovative products that are significantly different from the competition, in terms of either their cost or their features. Microeconomics holds that as the cost of a product or service drops, demand for it tends to increase, and that's exactly what Nano-X Imaging (NASDAQ: NNOX) is banking on with its cheap X-ray machines.
Single-Cell Genome Sequencing (SCGS) Market – 2027 Top Companies - 10x Genomics, BD, BGI, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Fluidigm, Novogene Corporation, Oxford Nanopore Technologies, QIAGEN, Takara Bio Inc
Single-Cell Genome Sequencing (SCGS) Market research report delivers a comprehensive study on production capacity, consumption, import and export for all major regions across the world. Report provides is a professional inclusive study on the current state for the market. Analysis
FLDM Price Returns