Fluidigm Corporation (FLDM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLDM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FLDM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.33% of US stocks.
- FLDM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FLDM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.25% of US stocks).
FLDM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 484.82, Fluidigm Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.38% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FLDM's revenue has grown 24.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 79.05% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FLDM comes in at -4.04% -- higher than that of 30.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fluidigm Corp are MYSZ, SBBP, CRIS, CNET, and MORF.
- FLDM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fluidigm Corp's official web site, go to www.fluidigm.com.
FLDM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FLDM's price/sales ratio is 11.11% lower, now standing at 3.2.
- Over the past 127 months, FLDM's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.1.
- Over the past 127 months, FLDM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLDM.
FLDM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.05%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 26.18%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.72%.
The table below shows FLDM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.41||52-week high||$12.45|
|Prev. close||$7.30||52-week low||$3.71|
|Day high||$7.51||Avg. volume||1,852,889|
|50-day MA||$5.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.74||Market Cap||555.48M|
Fluidigm Corporation (FLDM) Company Bio
Fluidigm Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets life science analytical and preparatory systems for growth markets such as single-cell biology and production genomics. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
FLDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLDM Latest Social Stream
View Full FLDM Social Stream
Latest FLDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fluidigm Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLDM as an investment opportunity.
janiecbros/E+ via Getty Images Fluidigm Corp. (FLDM) rose 5.5% in premarket trading on a report that the Covid-19 test maker is considering a sale. The medical technology firm is working with an adviser to see interest from possible buyers, according to a Bloomberg report. The company may garner interest from other health-care...
Fluidigm Corp (NASDAQ: FLDM ) stock is trading higher in the premarket on a report that the Company is considering a sale. According to a Bloomberg report , the medical Full story available on Benzinga.com
Genotyping Market Size, Key Opportunities, Strategic Assessment, Strong Revenue | Oprating Vendors: Illumina, Beckman Coulter, Agilent Technologies, Affymetrix, Fluidigm, Life Technologies, GE Heal
The documented report on Global Genotyping Market by Reports Globe aims to offer an organized and methodical strategy for important aspects that have affected the market in recent years and future market opportunities that companies can trust. It gives readers clear market research for better judgment and better decision making on whether or not to 
Library Preparation and Target Enrichment for Next Generation Sequencing Product Market Size, Key Opportunities, Strategic Assessment, Strong Revenue | Oprating Vendors: Fluidigm, Roche, Illumina,
The documented report on Global Library Preparation and Target Enrichment for Next Generation Sequencing Product Market by Reports Globe aims to offer an organized and methodical strategy for important aspects that have affected the market in recent years and future market opportunities that companies can trust. It gives readers clear market research for better judgment 
Sample Preparation Products for Next Generation Sequencing Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:10X Genomics, Pacific Biosciences, Fluidigm, Agilent
This report studies the Sample Preparation Products for Next Generation Sequencing Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Sample Preparation Products 
FLDM Price Returns