Flex Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (FLEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLEX POWR Grades
- FLEX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLEX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FLEX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 35.93% of US stocks).
FLEX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FLEX is 7.02 -- better than 95.28% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Flex Ltd is higher than 92.09% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, Flex Ltd has a higher such ratio than only 5.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Flex Ltd are MATX, MD, SMG, ASIX, and CE.
- FLEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flex Ltd's official web site, go to www.flex.com.
FLEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FLEX's price/earnings ratio is 68.02% lower, now standing at 12.6.
- FLEX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 40.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FLEX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 37.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLEX.
FLEX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -0.35%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.34%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 109.39%.
The table below shows FLEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.70||52-week high||$20.04|
|Prev. close||$16.64||52-week low||$10.01|
|Day high||$16.80||Avg. volume||4,362,234|
|50-day MA||$17.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.31||Market Cap||8.16B|
Flex Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (FLEX) Company Bio
Flextronics provides design, manufacturing, and supply chain services and solutions to original equipment manufacturers worldwide. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in San Jose, California.
FLEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLEX Latest Social Stream
View Full FLEX Social Stream
Latest FLEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flex Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLEX as an investment opportunity.
Flex (FLEX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
EMS Market Report 2021 by Top Key Players: Sanmina, Flextronics, Jabil, Pegatron, Universal Scientific Industrial, Venture
Request Download Sample A new informative report titled as Global EMS Market Report 2021 by Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, Market Size, Forecast to 2027 has recently published by Credible Markets to its humongous database which helps to shape the future of the businesses by making well-informed business decisions. It offers a comprehensive analysis of 
Flex (NASDAQ: FLEX) will announce its first quarter fiscal year 2022 financial results prior to market open on Thursday, July 29, 2021. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Original Design Manufacturer Market Still Has Room To Grow: HONHAI, Pegtron, Quanta, Compal, Flextronics
HTF MI introduce new research on Global Original Design Manufacturer covering micro level of analysis by competitors and key business segments. The Global Original Design Manufacturer explores comprehensive study on various segments like opportunities, size, development, innovation, sales and overall growth of major players. The research is carried out on primary and secondary statistics sources 
FLEX Price Returns