Flex Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (FLEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLEX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FLEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLEX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- FLEX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 48.01% of US stocks).
FLEX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FLEX is 7.22 -- better than 95.37% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.37, Flex Ltd has a higher such ratio than only 6.08% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Flex Ltd's share price is greater than that of only 2.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLEX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LEG, FLR, G, STLD, and TTEK.
- FLEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flex Ltd's official web site, go to www.flex.com.
FLEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FLEX's EV/EBIT ratio is 67.44% lower, now standing at 10.5.
- FLEX's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FLEX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 627.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLEX.
FLEX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 19.6%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 17.65%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -4.52%.
The table below shows FLEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.03% of graded US stocks.
- FLEX's asset turnover comes in at 1.615 -- ranking 15th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KOPN, NSSC, and UI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLEX.
The table below shows FLEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.04||52-week high||$20.04|
|Prev. close||$18.98||52-week low||$13.08|
|Day high||$19.37||Avg. volume||3,999,651|
|50-day MA||$18.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.07||Market Cap||9.30B|
Flex Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (FLEX) Company Bio
Flextronics provides design, manufacturing, and supply chain services and solutions to original equipment manufacturers worldwide. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLEX Latest Social Stream
View Full FLEX Social Stream
Latest FLEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flex Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLEX as an investment opportunity.
The companies selected for the PLI scheme include Nokia India, HFCL, Dixon Technologies, Flextronics, Foxconn, Coral Telecom, VVDN Technologies, Akashastha Technologies, and GS India.
Flex (NASDAQ: FLEX) will announce its second quarter fiscal year 2022 financial results after the market close on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time).
Investors can buy low cost index fund if they want to receive the average market return. But if you invest in...
No summary available.
Investors in Flex Ltd (Symbol: FLEX) saw new options begin trading today, for the November 12th expiration. At Stock Options Channel, our YieldBoost formula has looked up and down the FLEX options chain for the new November 12th contracts and identified one put and one call c
FLEX Price Returns