Flex Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (FLEX): Price and Financial Metrics
FLEX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FLEX is 9.03 -- better than 96.15% of US stocks.
- FLEX's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.29% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Flex Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -82.06%; that's higher than just 16.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLEX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMG, LEA, STLD, CHH, and SEE.
- Visit FLEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flex.com.
FLEX Stock Price Chart More Charts
FLEX Price/Volume Stats
Flex Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (FLEX) Company Bio
Flextronics provides design, manufacturing, and supply chain services and solutions to original equipment manufacturers worldwide. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in San Jose, California.