Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLGT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FLGT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.72% of US stocks.
- FLGT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FLGT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.09% of US stocks).
FLGT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 484.61%, Fulgent Genetics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.2% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FLGT has reported earnings growth of -140,851.4%, putting it ahead of just 0% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Fulgent Genetics Inc comes in at 2,115.31%, a number that bests 99.44% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLGT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BURL, IIVI, JVA, URBN, and UMH.
- FLGT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fulgent Genetics Inc's official web site, go to www.fulgentgenetics.com.
FLGT Valuation Summary
- FLGT's EV/EBIT ratio is 4; this is 85.99% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- FLGT's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.2 over the prior 58 months.
- Over the past 58 months, FLGT's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLGT.
FLGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.04||52-week high||$189.89|
|Prev. close||$89.50||52-week low||$19.92|
|Day high||$93.30||Avg. volume||1,433,233|
|50-day MA||$79.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.12||Market Cap||2.67B|
Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT) Company Bio
Fulgent Genetics, Inc., a technology company, focuses on providing genetic testing services to physicians with clinically actionable diagnostic information. It intends to provide tests to hospitals and medical institutions. The company was formerly known as Fulgent Diagnostics, Inc. and changed its name to Fulgent Genetics, Inc. in August 2016. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Temple City, California.
FLGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLGT Latest Social Stream
View Full FLGT Social Stream
Latest FLGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fulgent Genetics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLGT as an investment opportunity.
The stock has traded with the ebbs and flows of COVID cases, but its testing has consistently delivered for its impressive list of customers.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Fulgent Genetics (NASDAQ: FLGT) was in the right place at the right time. Fulgent became a key provider of COVID-19 testing in 2020 and saw its revenue explode by almost 1,300% over the prior year. The good news is that Fulgent isn't a one-trick pony.
At the very least, many stocks are vulnerable to corrections given their inflated valuations. Three stocks that are on my watch list and that could be excellent buys if they fall in value are Fulgent Genetics (NASDAQ: FLGT), Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU), and Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO). Genetic testing company Fulgent Genetics has been enjoying an incredible year as demand for its COVID-19 tests has been through the roof.
Investors are seeking out the most highly shorted stocks.
So what did the stock market do today?
FLGT Price Returns