Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT): Price and Financial Metrics
FLGT Stock Summary
- Fulgent Genetics Inc's stock had its IPO on September 29, 2016, making it an older stock than merely 9.96% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Fulgent Genetics Inc is higher than 96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for Fulgent Genetics Inc; that's greater than it is for only 7.26% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fulgent Genetics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AIRG, ANIK, ALRM, SUPN, and HQY.
- FLGT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fulgent Genetics Inc's official web site, go to www.fulgentgenetics.com.
FLGT Stock Price Chart More Charts
FLGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.57||52-week high||$16.50|
|Prev. close||$13.64||52-week low||$3.09|
|Day high||$14.28||Avg. volume||95,908|
|50-day MA||$11.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.52||Market Cap||253.89M|
Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT) Company Bio
Fulgent Genetics, Inc., a technology company, focuses on providing genetic testing services to physicians with clinically actionable diagnostic information. It intends to provide tests to hospitals and medical institutions. The company was formerly known as Fulgent Diagnostics, Inc. and changed its name to Fulgent Genetics, Inc. in August 2016. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Temple City, California.