Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLGT POWR Grades
- FLGT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.03% of US stocks.
- FLGT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FLGT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
FLGT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.88, Fulgent Genetics Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.48% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for Fulgent Genetics Inc; that's greater than it is for only 11.13% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FLGT's revenue has grown 135.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.09% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fulgent Genetics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVLT, MIME, CTXS, EPAY, and PHR.
- Visit FLGT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fulgentgenetics.com.
FLGT Valuation Summary
- FLGT's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 21.05% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 60 months, FLGT's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.3.
- Over the past 60 months, FLGT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLGT.
FLGT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLGT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.39% of graded US stocks.
- FLGT's asset turnover comes in at 1.214 -- ranking 12th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- MGLN, UHS, and ADUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLGT.
The table below shows FLGT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.65||52-week high||$112.00|
|Prev. close||$54.84||52-week low||$47.34|
|Day high||$55.56||Avg. volume||431,838|
|50-day MA||$54.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.04||Market Cap||1.66B|
Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT) Company Bio
Fulgent Genetics, Inc., a technology company, focuses on providing genetic testing services to physicians with clinically actionable diagnostic information. It intends to provide tests to hospitals and medical institutions. The company was formerly known as Fulgent Diagnostics, Inc. and changed its name to Fulgent Genetics, Inc. in August 2016. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Temple City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLGT Latest Social Stream
View Full FLGT Social Stream
Latest FLGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fulgent Genetics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLGT as an investment opportunity.
Epic Sciences is collaborating with Fulgent Genetics (FLGT -5.9%) to deliver DefineMBC profiling results for patients with metastatic breast cancer (MBC). The partnership links Fulgent's CAP/CLIA certified next generation sequencing services with Epic's cell analysis platform as part of Epic's novel DefineMBC liquid biopsy test. The companies said the DefineMBC includes...
EPIC SCIENCES AND FULGENT GENETICS COLLABORATE TO DELIVER DefineMBC™ RESULTS FOR METASTATIC BREAST CANCER PATIENTS
Epic Sciences, Inc. today announced it has partnered with Fulgent Genetics (NASDAQ:FLGT) to deliver DefineMBC comprehensive profiling results for metastatic breast cancer (MBC) patients. The partnership links Fulgent's leading CAP/CLIA certified Next Generation Sequencing services with Epic's best-in-class cell analysis platform as part of Epic's novel DefineMBC liquid biopsy test.
Fulgent Genetics press release (NASDAQ:FLGT): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $3.48 beats by $0.81. Revenue of $251.7M beats by $60.6M. Shares -5%. Outlook Q1 2022:T otal Revenue of approximately $245 million; Core Revenue including COVID-19 NGS of approximately $32 million, representing growth of 92% year-over-year; Core Revenue excluding COVID-19 NGS of approximately $22 million...
TEMPLE CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLGT) (“Fulgent Genetics,” “Fulgent,” or the “Company”), a technology-based genetic testing company focused on transforming patient care in oncology, infectious and rare diseases, and reproductive health, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter 2021 Results: Revenue of $251.7 million Billable tests delivered approximately 2.5 million Core Revenue grew 234%
No summary available.
FLGT Price Returns