Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT): Price and Financial Metrics
FLGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.49||52-week high||$65.17|
|Prev. close||$39.34||52-week low||$28.27|
|Day high||$40.16||Avg. volume||220,664|
|50-day MA||$32.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.50||Market Cap||1.17B|
FLGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLGT POWR Grades
- FLGT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLGT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FLGT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
FLGT Stock Summary
- FLGT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 8.75% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FULGENT GENETICS INC is reporting a growth rate of -106.06%; that's higher than merely 14.15% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FULGENT GENETICS INC comes in at -61.73%, a number that bests only 3.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FULGENT GENETICS INC are LZ, LUNG, EVLV, DMTK, and BMRA.
- Visit FLGT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fulgentgenetics.com.
FLGT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FLGT's price/sales ratio is 35.29% lower, now standing at 3.3.
- Over the past 81 months, FLGT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLGT.
FLGT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 880.18%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 100459.91%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -27.12%.
The table below shows FLGT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLGT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLGT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.39% of graded US stocks.
- FLGT's asset turnover comes in at 1.214 -- ranking 12th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- MGLN, UHS, and ADUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLGT.
The table below shows FLGT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLGT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FLGT, see our FLGT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$103.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT) Company Bio
Fulgent Genetics, Inc., a technology company, focuses on providing genetic testing services to physicians with clinically actionable diagnostic information. It intends to provide tests to hospitals and medical institutions. The company was formerly known as Fulgent Diagnostics, Inc. and changed its name to Fulgent Genetics, Inc. in August 2016. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Temple City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLGT Latest Social Stream
View Full FLGT Social Stream
Latest FLGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FULGENT GENETICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLGT as an investment opportunity.
Fulgent Announces Upcoming Presentation of Clinical Data for Its Lead Therapeutic Oncology Candidate, FID-007, at ASCO 2023 Annual Meeting
EL MONTE, Calif., May 18, 2023--Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLGT) ("Fulgent" or the "Company"), a technology-based company with a well-established clinical diagnostic business and a therapeutic development business, today announced that Phase 1/1b clinical data on its lead therapeutic development candidate, FID-007, to treat various solid tumors, will be presented at the American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting at 8:00 a.m. Central Time on June 3, 2023 in Chicago, Illinoi
3 Cash-Rich Biotechs in a Market That's Tough on the Debt Burdened
There are reasons besides their cash positions to think these companies could see their stocks improve going forward.
Is Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) Stock Outpacing Its Medical Peers This Year?
Here is how Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT) and Masimo (MASI) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 51.11% and 6.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Fulgent Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
EL MONTE, Calif., May 05, 2023--Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLGT) ("Fulgent" or the "Company"), a technology-based company with a well-established clinical diagnostic business and a therapeutic development business, today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
FLGT Price Returns
Continue Researching FLGTWant to do more research on Fulgent Genetics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Fulgent Genetics Inc (FLGT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fulgent Genetics Inc (FLGT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fulgent Genetics Inc (FLGT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...