Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT): Price and Financial Metrics
FLGT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FLGT is currently 41, higher than 91.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for Fulgent Genetics Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 7.9% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Fulgent Genetics Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fulgent Genetics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QLYS, ONDK, ANIK, SUPN, and KN.
- Visit FLGT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fulgentgenetics.com.
FLGT Stock Price Chart More Charts
FLGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.79||52-week high||$16.50|
|Prev. close||$13.94||52-week low||$3.61|
|Day high||$13.96||Avg. volume||263,540|
|50-day MA||$12.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.57||Market Cap||258.01M|
Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT) Company Bio
Fulgent Genetics, Inc., a technology company, focuses on providing genetic testing services to physicians with clinically actionable diagnostic information. It intends to provide tests to hospitals and medical institutions. The company was formerly known as Fulgent Diagnostics, Inc. and changed its name to Fulgent Genetics, Inc. in August 2016. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Temple City, California.