Fluence Energy, Inc. (FLNC): Price and Financial Metrics
FLNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.94||52-week high||$31.32|
|Prev. close||$25.77||52-week low||$14.02|
|Day high||$27.80||Avg. volume||1,299,850|
|50-day MA||$20.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.24||Market Cap||4.77B|
FLNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLNC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FLNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.37% of US stocks.
- FLNC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FLNC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.23% of US stocks).
FLNC Stock Summary
- FLUENCE ENERGY INC's stock had its IPO on October 28, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.98% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,743.35%, FLUENCE ENERGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.39% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FLNC's revenue has grown 85.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.58% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLUENCE ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be APYX, SWAV, ISDR, ENVX, and MBIN.
- To check out FLUENCE ENERGY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001868941.
FLNC Valuation Summary
- FLNC's price/earnings ratio is -30.4; this is 261.7% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- FLNC's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.7 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLNC.
Fluence Energy, Inc. (FLNC) Company Bio
Fluence Energy, Inc. provides energy storage products and services, and digital applications for renewables and storage applications worldwide. The company sells energy storage products with integrated hardware, software, and digital intelligence, as well as engineering and delivery services to support the deployment of its storage products; operational and maintenance, and energy storage-as-a-service; and digital applications and solutions. It serves utilities, developers, and commercial and industrial customers. The company was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. Fluence Energy, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Siemens Aktiengesellschaft and The AES Corporation.
FLNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLNC Latest Social Stream
View Full FLNC Social Stream
Latest FLNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLUENCE ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLNC as an investment opportunity.
Fluence Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLNC) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 29, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to Fluence Energy Inc. Fourth Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator instructions]. Please be advised that today’s call is being recorded. I would now like to turn the call over to you Lexington […]
Fluence’s participation as a signatory member of the UN Global Compact is well ahead of the 2024-2025 expected timeline outlined in the Company’s 2022 Sustainability ReportARLINGTON, Va., Nov. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fluence Energy, Inc. (“Fluence”) (NASDAQ: FLNC), a leading global provider of energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage, announced today that Fluence has been accepted as an official United Nations Global Compact signatory member
Although the revenue and EPS for Fluence Energy, Inc. (FLNC) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
Q4 2023 Fluence Energy Inc Earnings Call
FLNC Achieves First Quarterly Profitability, Strong Revenue Growth, and Provides Optimistic FY 2024 Guidance
FLNC Price Returns