Fluent, Inc. (FLNT): Price and Financial Metrics
FLNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.45||52-week high||$1.81|
|Prev. close||$0.46||52-week low||$0.41|
|Day high||$0.47||Avg. volume||164,244|
|50-day MA||$0.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.89||Market Cap||36.84M|
FLNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLNT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FLNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- FLNT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 86 days.
- FLNT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 25.17% of US stocks).
FLNT Stock Summary
- FLUENT INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.6% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.11, FLUENT INC has a higher such ratio than merely 2.98% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FLNT is more volatile than 90.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FLUENT INC are PTPI, VCSA, UAVS, GAN, and TEVA.
- FLNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FLUENT INC's official web site, go to www.fluentco.com.
FLNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, FLNT's price/sales ratio is 92.86% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 100 months, FLNT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLNT.
FLNT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 98.71%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 91.44%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -79.34%.
The table below shows FLNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLNT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.99% of graded US stocks.
- FLNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.979 -- ranking 134th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MGI, SPLK, and VRSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLNT.
The table below shows FLNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fluent, Inc. (FLNT) Company Bio
Fluent Inc. (formerly Cogint, Inc.) provides data and analytical solutions in the United States. It empowers clients across markets and industries to execute various aspects of their business, including managing risk, conducting investigations, identifying fraud and abuse, collecting debts, and identifying and acquiring new customers. he company was formerly known as IDI, Inc. and changed its name to Cogint, Inc. in September 2016. The company is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
FLNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLNT Latest Social Stream
View Full FLNT Social Stream
Latest FLNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLUENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLNT as an investment opportunity.
Fluent, Inc. Launches Infuse Influencer Platform to Unlock New Customer Acquisition Opportunities for Advertisers
Leading brands leverage the trusted voices of nano- and micro-influencers to reach untapped audiences with InfuseNEW YORK, Aug. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT), a leading performance marketing company, today announced the launch of Infuse, a proprietary influencer platform designed to help brands reach incremental audiences through the trusted voices of creators. Led by a team of influencer marketing veterans, Infuse connects brands with a growing community of creators,
Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLNT) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 14, 2023 Fluent, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.0323, expectations were $0.01. Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome. Thank you for joining us to discuss our Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Results. With me today are Fluent’s CEO, Don Patrick; Interim CFO, Ryan Perfit and Chief […]
Q2 2023 Fluent Inc Earnings Call
•Revenue of $82.1 million for Q2 2023 and $159.4 million for FY 2023 •Gross profit (exclusive of depreciation and amortization) of $22.6 million for Q2 2023 and $41.6 million for FY 2023 •Net income of $1.2 million for Q2 2023 and net loss of $30.8 million for FY 2023 •Media margin of $25.9 million for Q2 2023 and $47.9 million for FY 2023 •Adjusted EBITDA of $5.6 million for Q2 2023 and $6.0 million for FY 2023 •Adjusted net income of $1.0 million for Q2 2023 and adjusted net loss of $1.7 milli
If you want to get well ahead of the market and don’t mind the risk factor, check out these stocks to triple your money.
FLNT Price Returns