Fluent, Inc. (FLNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLNT POWR Grades
- FLNT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.6% of US stocks.
- FLNT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FLNT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.75% of US stocks).
FLNT Stock Summary
- FLNT's price/sales ratio is 0.75; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 14.39% of US stocks.
- FLNT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 21.98% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Fluent Inc's share price is greater than that of 87.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fluent Inc are HLIT, LEAF, SOI, IVAC, and XXII.
- Visit FLNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fluentco.com.
FLNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.09||52-week high||$8.50|
|Prev. close||$3.03||52-week low||$1.64|
|Day high||$3.11||Avg. volume||1,250,486|
|50-day MA||$3.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.03||Market Cap||241.68M|
Fluent, Inc. (FLNT) Company Bio
Fluent Inc. (formerly Cogint, Inc.) provides data and analytical solutions in the United States. It empowers clients across markets and industries to execute various aspects of their business, including managing risk, conducting investigations, identifying fraud and abuse, collecting debts, and identifying and acquiring new customers. he company was formerly known as IDI, Inc. and changed its name to Cogint, Inc. in September 2016. The company is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
FLNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLNT Latest Social Stream
View Full FLNT Social Stream
Latest FLNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fluent Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLNT as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Fluent, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Fluent, Inc. to Participate in the 15th Annual Barrington Research Spring Investment Conference on May 27, 2021
NEW YORK, May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT), a leading data-driven performance marketing company, today announced that it will participate in the 15th Annual Barrington Research Spring Investment Conference being held virtually on May 27, 2021. The Company’s management team will participate in one-on-one investor meetings during the course of the day. The Company will make an investor presentation available on the Investor Relations section of its website at http://investors.fluentco.com/ ahead of the conference. About Fluent, Inc. Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT) is a leading performance marketing company with an expertise in creating meaningful connections between consumers and brands. Leveraging our proprietary first-party data asset of opted-in consumer profile...
Fluent, Inc. to Present at the 16th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference on May 19, 2021
NEW YORK, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT), a leading data-driven performance marketing company, today announced that it will participate in the 16th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference being held virtually the week of May 17-20, 2021. Ryan Schulke, Fluent’s Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, May 19 at 3:45pm Eastern time, and, along with Alex Mandel, Fluent’s Chief Financial Officer, will participate in one-on-one investor meetings during the course of the day. The presentation will be webcast live and archived at https://wsw.com/webcast/needham108/flnt/2260700. About Fluent, Inc. Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT) is a leading performance marketing company with an expertise in creating meaningful connections between con...
InvestorPlace is starting the day off right by checking out the biggest pre-market stock movers, including the winners and losers.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Fluent, Inc (NASDAQ: FLNT)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 10, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon, and welcome to the Fluent, Inc.
FLNT Price Returns