Fluent, Inc. (FLNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLNT POWR Grades
- FLNT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.11% of US stocks.
- FLNT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- FLNT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.26% of US stocks).
FLNT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.58, Fluent Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 11.78% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Fluent Inc is reporting a growth rate of -245.59%; that's higher than only 8.82% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Fluent Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fluent Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRUE, ADMP, DRQ, HBIO, and JMIA.
- FLNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fluent Inc's official web site, go to www.fluentco.com.
FLNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FLNT's EV/EBIT ratio is 358.68% lower, now standing at -43.2.
- Over the past 75 months, FLNT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 39.3.
- Over the past 75 months, FLNT's price/sales ratio has gone down 54.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLNT.
FLNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLNT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.7% of graded US stocks.
- FLNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.979 -- ranking 133rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SPLK, VRSN, and WLDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLNT.
The table below shows FLNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.33||52-week high||$8.50|
|Prev. close||$2.25||52-week low||$2.15|
|Day high||$2.39||Avg. volume||791,903|
|50-day MA||$2.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.69||Market Cap||182.64M|
Fluent, Inc. (FLNT) Company Bio
Fluent Inc. (formerly Cogint, Inc.) provides data and analytical solutions in the United States. It empowers clients across markets and industries to execute various aspects of their business, including managing risk, conducting investigations, identifying fraud and abuse, collecting debts, and identifying and acquiring new customers. he company was formerly known as IDI, Inc. and changed its name to Cogint, Inc. in September 2016. The company is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLNT Latest Social Stream
View Full FLNT Social Stream
Latest FLNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fluent Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLNT as an investment opportunity.
The leading performance marketing company ranked in the top 20 for both Global and North American markets, with multiple wins for advertising innovation in gamingNEW YORK, Oct. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT), a leading data-driven, performance marketing company, announced today that it has ranked in five leading categories in Adjust’s first-ever Partner Benchmarks Report, a new guide outlining key trends within the advertising ecosystem to help app marketers make smarte
Marketers Can Leverage Snowflake to Securely Source Fluent’s Health, Political, and Demographic DataNEW YORK, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT), a leading data-driven, performance marketing company, has partnered with Snowflake, the Data Cloud company, to make its opted-in data sets and first-party data generation solutions available through the Snowflake Data Marketplace. The Snowflake Data Marketplace offers a frictionless data sharing experience with no data transf
Every investor in Fluent, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FLNT ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Insiders often...
MIAMI, Sept. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Fluent by Cansortium Inc. (CSE: TIUM.U) (OTCQX: CNTMF) ("Fluent," "Cansortium," or the "Company"), a vertically-integrated cannabis company operating under the Fluent brand, today announced the opening of Fluent Fruitland Park, the Company''s 27th
Fluent Strengthens Customer Acquisition Capabilities for its Growing Roster of Global Brands with Full Acquisition of Winopoly, LLC
Leading Performance Marketing Company Also Launches Fluent Sales Solutions a New Business Division Focused on Delivering End-to-End Omnichannel Consumer Acquisition Solutions to Advertisers Leading Performance Marketing Company Also Launches Fluent Sales Solutions a New Business Division Focused on Delivering End-to-End Omnichannel Consumer Acquisition Solutions to Advertisers
FLNT Price Returns