Fluent, Inc. (FLNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLNT POWR Grades
- FLNT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLNT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 125 days.
- FLNT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 21.8% of US stocks).
FLNT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FLUENT INC is higher than only 16.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- FLNT's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.96% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FLNT has reported earnings growth of 382.29%, putting it ahead of 95.46% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLUENT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AYTU, EHTH, XRX, OBLG, and PTPI.
- Visit FLNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fluentco.com.
FLNT Valuation Summary
- FLNT's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 62.5% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- FLNT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLNT.
FLNT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 43.38%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -36.12%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 881.71%.
The table below shows FLNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLNT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.99% of graded US stocks.
- FLNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.979 -- ranking 134th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MGI, SPLK, and VRSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLNT.
The table below shows FLNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.22||52-week high||$2.45|
|Prev. close||$1.25||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$1.27||Avg. volume||215,726|
|50-day MA||$1.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.43||Market Cap||97.54M|
Fluent, Inc. (FLNT) Company Bio
Fluent Inc. (formerly Cogint, Inc.) provides data and analytical solutions in the United States. It empowers clients across markets and industries to execute various aspects of their business, including managing risk, conducting investigations, identifying fraud and abuse, collecting debts, and identifying and acquiring new customers. he company was formerly known as IDI, Inc. and changed its name to Cogint, Inc. in September 2016. The company is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLNT Latest Social Stream
View Full FLNT Social Stream
Latest FLNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLUENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLNT as an investment opportunity.
Barrington analyst James Goss reiterated a Buy rating on Fluent (FLNT - Research Report) today and set a price target of $2.50. The company's shares closed yesterday at $1.36.According to TipRanks, Goss is an analyst with an average return of -3.9% and a 39.32% success rate. Goss covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Townsquare Media, CuriosityStream, and Clear Channel Outdoor.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Fluent with a $2.50 average price target.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> Based on Fluent's latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $89.
Q3 2022 revenue of $89.0 million, up 4% over Q3 2021Net income of $3.1 million, or $0.04 per shareGross profit (exclusive of depreciation and amortization) of $23.8 million, an increase of 8% over Q3 2021 and representing 27% of revenue for the three months ended September 30, 2022Media margin of $28.1 million, up 16% over Q3 2021 and representing 31.5% of revenue for the three months ended September 30, 2022Adjusted EBITDA of $5.9 million, representing 6.6% of revenue for the three months ended
NEW YORK, Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT), a leading data-driven performance marketing company, announced today that it will report its financial results for the Third Quarter 2022 after the close of the U.S. financial markets on November 7, 2022.
Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLNT) boasts of bullish insider sentiment with 41% ownership and they have been buying lately
Every investor in Fluent, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FLNT ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. With 41% stake...
FLNT Price Returns