SPX FLOW, Inc. (FLOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLOW POWR Grades
- FLOW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLOW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FLOW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 59th percentile.
FLOW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 93.8, SPX FLOW Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.91% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.06%, SPX FLOW Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.83% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FLOW has reported earnings growth of -199.31%, putting it ahead of just 10.44% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPX FLOW Inc are MATW, CFX, ESE, SCS, and RGP.
- FLOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPX FLOW Inc's official web site, go to www.spxflow.com.
FLOW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FLOW's price/sales ratio is 42.86% lower, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 69 months, FLOW's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLOW.
FLOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.75||52-week high||$71.62|
|Prev. close||$64.79||52-week low||$31.80|
|Day high||$65.91||Avg. volume||182,811|
|50-day MA||$67.37||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$57.13||Market Cap||2.78B|
SPX FLOW, Inc. (FLOW) Company Bio
SPX FLOW, Inc. provides engineered flow components, process equipment, turn-key systems, and related aftermarket parts and services worldwide. It operates through three segments: Food and Beverage, Power and Energy, and Industrial. The company is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
FLOW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FLOW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that SPX FLOW Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 77.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FLOW, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 88. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 62.56% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.24 years comes in at -0.04%; that's greater than just 17.61% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- SPX FLOW Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 69.53% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FLOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLOW Latest Social Stream
View Full FLOW Social Stream
Latest FLOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPX FLOW Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLOW as an investment opportunity.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
SPX FLOW, Inc. (NYSE:FLOW), a leading provider of process solutions for the nutrition, health and industrial markets, announced today that Marc Michael, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jaime Easley, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 8:40 a.m. Eastern time.
Photo by pisittar/iStock via Getty Images As a long-term investor, I try not to spend too much time fretting over short-term price movements, but I do think the recent performance of SPX FLOW (FLOW) highlights the impact valuation and expectation can have on performance. SPX FLOW shares are up modestly...
SPX FLOW, Inc. (NYSE: FLOW), a leading provider of process solutions for the nutrition, health and industrial markets, today completed its $65 million acquisition of mixing solutions provider Philadelphia Mixing Solutions, Ltd. from Thunder Basin Corporation, an affiliate of Wind River Holdings, L.P.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for SPX Flow Inc
FLOW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|