SPX FLOW, Inc. (FLOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLOW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FLOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLOW is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FLOW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.77% of US stocks).
FLOW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 54.42, SPX FLOW Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FLOW is currently 51.41, higher than 90.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, FLOW has reported earnings growth of 224.29%, putting it ahead of 90.93% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPX FLOW Inc are ESE, HLNE, THR, BV, and ENS.
- FLOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPX FLOW Inc's official web site, go to www.spxflow.com.
FLOW Valuation Summary
- FLOW's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 22.22% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 72 months, FLOW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 20.8.
- Over the past 72 months, FLOW's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLOW.
FLOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLOW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.8% of graded US stocks.
- FLOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.719 -- ranking 50th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ITW, TGEN, and ALG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLOW.
The table below shows FLOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.49||52-week high||$88.55|
|Prev. close||$86.31||52-week low||$60.92|
|Day high||$86.50||Avg. volume||725,880|
|50-day MA||$85.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.09||Market Cap||3.64B|
SPX FLOW, Inc. (FLOW) Company Bio
SPX FLOW, Inc. provides engineered flow components, process equipment, turn-key systems, and related aftermarket parts and services worldwide. It operates through three segments: Food and Beverage, Power and Energy, and Industrial. The company is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLOW Latest Social Stream
View Full FLOW Social Stream
Latest FLOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPX FLOW Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLOW as an investment opportunity.
The FLOW crypto is seeing a lot of love recently.
Carlisle (CSL) is poised to benefit from strength across its businesses, acquisitions, product introduction initiatives and shareholder-friendly policies.
The financials were disappointing, as the Charlotte-based company missed analysts’ expectations for earnings and revenue for both the quarter and the full year.
SPX Flow (FLOW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -18.09% and 0.78%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SPX FLOW, Inc. (NYSE:FLOW), a leading provider of process solutions for the nutrition, health and industrial markets, today reported results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
FLOW Price Returns