SPX FLOW, Inc. (FLOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLOW POWR Grades
- FLOW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.37% of US stocks.
- FLOW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- FLOW's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 41.71% of US stocks).
FLOW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 49.28, SPX FLOW Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 81.5% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.81%, SPX FLOW Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.26% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SPX FLOW Inc is reporting a growth rate of -168.45%; that's higher than merely 12.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPX FLOW Inc are ALG, CACI, FSTR, ODP, and VPG.
- Visit FLOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spxflow.com.
FLOW Valuation Summary
- FLOW's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 22.22% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 72 months, FLOW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 20.8.
- Over the past 72 months, FLOW's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLOW.
FLOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLOW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.23% of graded US stocks.
- FLOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.719 -- ranking 48th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TGEN, NOV, and CNHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLOW.
The table below shows FLOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.18||52-week high||$86.17|
|Prev. close||$77.78||52-week low||$40.96|
|Day high||$78.10||Avg. volume||215,898|
|50-day MA||$78.48||Dividend yield||0.47%|
|200-day MA||$66.94||Market Cap||3.21B|
SPX FLOW, Inc. (FLOW) Company Bio
SPX FLOW, Inc. provides engineered flow components, process equipment, turn-key systems, and related aftermarket parts and services worldwide. It operates through three segments: Food and Beverage, Power and Energy, and Industrial. The company is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLOW Latest Social Stream
View Full FLOW Social Stream
Latest FLOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPX FLOW Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLOW as an investment opportunity.
Regal Beloit (RBC) stands to benefit from strength across its end markets, solid product portfolio, and shareholder-friendly policies.
Emerson (EMR) is poised to gain from strength across its end markets, acquisitions, and shareholder-friendly policies. However, rising costs and high debt-level remain concerning.
SPX FLOW, Inc. (NYSE: FLOW), a leading provider of process solutions for the nutrition, health and industrial markets, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend on the Company's common stock of $0.09 per share, payable on October 13, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 30, 2021.
A. O. Smith (AOS) poised to gain from solid demand for water heaters, boilers and water treatment, buyouts, and a robust liquidity position. However, rising costs remain concerning.
Ingersoll (IR) completes the acquisition of Seepex, which is expected to solidify its product offering, technological capabilities, and market reach.
FLOW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|