SPX FLOW, Inc. (FLOW): Price and Financial Metrics
FLOW Stock Summary
- SPX FLOW Inc's stock had its IPO on September 28, 2015, making it an older stock than only 13.45% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 83.62, SPX FLOW Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.48% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SPX FLOW Inc comes in at -13.58%, a number that bests only 12.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPX FLOW Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MWA, FNHC, KEQU, CCF, and ABM.
- FLOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPX FLOW Inc's official web site, go to www.spxflow.com.
FLOW Stock Price Chart More Charts
FLOW Price/Volume Stats
SPX FLOW, Inc. (FLOW) Company Bio
SPX FLOW, Inc. provides engineered flow components, process equipment, turn-key systems, and related aftermarket parts and services worldwide. It operates through three segments: Food and Beverage, Power and Energy, and Industrial. The company is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.