SPX FLOW, Inc. (FLOW): Price and Financial Metrics
FLOW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 458, SPX FLOW Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.63%, SPX FLOW Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.58% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FLOW has reported earnings growth of -215.07%, putting it ahead of merely 9.23% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPX FLOW Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EPAC, TSE, EVI, LITB, and KFY.
- FLOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPX FLOW Inc's official web site, go to www.spxflow.com.
FLOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.10||52-week high||$64.41|
|Prev. close||$64.11||52-week low||$15.74|
|Day high||$64.27||Avg. volume||234,768|
|50-day MA||$57.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.94||Market Cap||2.70B|
SPX FLOW, Inc. (FLOW) Company Bio
SPX FLOW, Inc. provides engineered flow components, process equipment, turn-key systems, and related aftermarket parts and services worldwide. It operates through three segments: Food and Beverage, Power and Energy, and Industrial. The company is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
FLOW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for SPX FLOW Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that SPX FLOW Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 87.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for SPX FLOW Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 87% of its capital from equity, and 13% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 65.69% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.02 years comes in at -0.1%; that's greater than only 13.84% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- SPX FLOW Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 66.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FLOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLOW Latest Social Stream
View Full FLOW Social Stream
Latest FLOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPX FLOW Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLOW as an investment opportunity.
SPX FLOW, a global supplier of process equipment, has added direct drive models to its Seital centrifuge line.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
Barclays Stick to Their Hold Rating for SPX Flow Inc
The following slide deck was published by SPX FLOW, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
SPX FLOW, Inc. (FLOW) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 10, 2021 09:00 ET Company Participants Scott Gaffner - VP, IR & Strategic Insights Marcus Michael - President, CEO & Director Jaime Easley - CFO, VP & CAO Conference Call Participants Nathan Jones - Stifel, Nicolaus & Company Michael Halloran...
FLOW Price Returns
Continue Researching FLOWWant to do more research on SPX FLOW Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!