SPX FLOW, Inc. (FLOW): Price and Financial Metrics
FLOW Stock Summary
- SPX FLOW Inc's stock had its IPO on September 28, 2015, making it an older stock than just 14.6% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 85.35, SPX FLOW Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SPX FLOW Inc comes in at -13.58%, a number that bests only 13.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPX FLOW Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NPO, MWA, CCF, LPX, and BELFA.
- FLOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPX FLOW Inc's official web site, go to www.spxflow.com.
FLOW Stock Price Chart More Charts
FLOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.15||52-week high||$49.94|
|Prev. close||$47.17||52-week low||$30.43|
|Day high||$47.64||Avg. volume||190,533|
|50-day MA||$47.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.23||Market Cap||2.01B|
SPX FLOW, Inc. (FLOW) Company Bio
SPX FLOW, Inc. provides engineered flow components, process equipment, turn-key systems, and related aftermarket parts and services worldwide. It operates through three segments: Food and Beverage, Power and Energy, and Industrial. The company is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.