Fluor Corporation (FLR): Price and Financial Metrics
FLR Stock Summary
- Fluor Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.09% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, Fluor Corp has a higher such ratio than only 2.81% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.7 for Fluor Corp; that's greater than it is for 82.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fluor Corp are CHRA, STKS, DK, GPRE, and RLGY.
- FLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fluor Corp's official web site, go to www.fluor.com.
FLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.13||52-week high||$24.79|
|Prev. close||$22.53||52-week low||$7.05|
|Day high||$22.75||Avg. volume||2,427,268|
|50-day MA||$20.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.01||Market Cap||3.12B|
Fluor Corporation (FLR) Company Bio
Fluor Corporation provides engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, and project management services worldwide. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Irving, Texas.
FLR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Fluor Corp. To summarize, we found that Fluor Corp ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FLR, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.58 years comes in at -0.09%; that's greater than merely 15.07% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Fluor Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.77. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 12.22% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Fluor Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLR Latest Social Stream
View Full FLR Social Stream
Latest FLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fluor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLR as an investment opportunity.
Fluor's (FLR) Stork unit receives a contract from Babcock International Group. This boosts Fluor's contract value for first-quarter 2021.
Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) will hold a conference call to review results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021. The public is invited to listen to the conference call on Friday, May 7, at 8:30 A.M. Eastern time with Chief Executive Officer David Constable and Chief Financial Officer Joe Brennan. Financial results will be released prior to market open that day.
Fluor’s Stork Awarded Inspection, Surveillance and Quality Assurance Services Contract by Babcock International Group
Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) announced today that Stork, a Fluor company, was awarded a 2-year contract for inspections, surveillance and quality assurance services by Babcock International Group, covering various vendor sites in the United Kingdom, including Babcock’s Rosyth site, as well as other global locations. Fluor booked the contract value in the first quarter of 2021.
Fluor (FLR) announced that the U.S. Department of Energy has exercised its option to extend the current decontamination and decommissioning work at the former Ohio-based Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant.The reimbursable contract is executed by Fluor-BWXT Portsmouth, a Fluor-led partnership, together with BWX Technologies and Jacobs.The extension includes an additional 12...
Fluor Team Awarded Portsmouth Decontamination and Decommissioning Contract Extension by U.S. Department of Energy
Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) announced today that the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has exercised its option to extend the current decontamination and decommissioning work at the former Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant (GDP) in Piketon, Ohio. The reimbursable contract is executed by Fluor-BWXT Portsmouth LLC, a Fluor-led partnership, together with BWX Technologies, Inc., and Jacobs. The extension includes an additional 12 months with two additional 6-month options and is valued at up to $690 million including options.
FLR Price Returns
Continue Researching FLRWant to see what other sources are saying about Fluor Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!