Fluor Corporation (FLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLR POWR Grades
- FLR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- FLR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FLR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.41% of US stocks).
FLR Stock Summary
- Fluor Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.99% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Fluor Corp is higher than 96.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- FLR's price/sales ratio is 0.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.97% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fluor Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CEQP, RXT, ALSN, LILA, and PARR.
- Visit FLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fluor.com.
FLR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FLR's EV/EBIT ratio is 189.96% lower, now standing at -21.5.
- FLR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- FLR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 33.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLR.
FLR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -45.65%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -88.96%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.74%.
The table below shows FLR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.26||52-week high||$25.08|
|Prev. close||$16.47||52-week low||$8.10|
|Day high||$16.32||Avg. volume||2,692,832|
|50-day MA||$17.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.13||Market Cap||2.30B|
Fluor Corporation (FLR) Company Bio
Fluor Corporation provides engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, and project management services worldwide. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Irving, Texas.
FLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLR Latest Social Stream
View Full FLR Social Stream
Latest FLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fluor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLR as an investment opportunity.
Management of Project Development Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Bechtel, KBR, Foster Wheeler AG, McDermott, Fluor, SNC Lavalin, Power China, S
This report studies the Management of Project Development Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Management of Project Development market segmented 
Flowserve Corporation with ticker code (FLR) now have 7 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 28 and 20 with the average target price sitting at 23.29. Given that the stocks previous close was at 15.51 this indicates there is a potential upside of 50.2%. The 50 day MA is 17.89 and the 200 moving average now moves to 19.71. The market capitalisation for the company is $2,356m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FLR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Fluor Corporation provides engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, operation, maintenance and asset integrity, and project management services worldwide. It opera...
Fluor Achieves First Concentrate Production Milestone on Khoemacaus Copper Silver Project in Botswana
IRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fluor Achieves First Concentrate Production Milestone on Khoemacaus Copper Silver Project in Botswana
Fluor Achieves First Concentrate Production Milestone on Khoemacau’s Copper Silver Project in Botswana
IRVING, Texas, July 20, 2021--Fluor Achieves First Concentrate Production Milestone on Khoemacau’s Copper Silver Project in Botswana
Shares of Fluor (NYSE: FLR ) saw some unusual options activity on Monday. Following the unusual option alert, the stock price moved up to $15.34. Sentiment: BEARISH Option Type: SWEEP Trade Type: CALL Expiration Date: 2021-08-06 Strike Price: $17.00 Volume: 1015 Open Interest: 117 Three Signs Of Unusual Options Activity One way options market activity can be considered unusual is when volume is exceptionally higher than its historical average. The volume of options activity refers to the number of contracts traded over a given time period. The number of contracts that have been traded, but not yet closed by either counterparty, is called open interest. A contract cannot be considered closed until there exists both a buyer and seller for it. Another sign of unusual activity is the tradin...
FLR Price Returns