Fluor Corporation (FLR): Price and Financial Metrics
FLR Stock Summary
- Fluor Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.1% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.17, Fluor Corp has a higher such ratio than just 5.09% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, FLR has reported earnings growth of -257.72%, putting it ahead of just 5.79% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fluor Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SLCA, PDS, OAS, ALEX, and ETM.
- FLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fluor Corp's official web site, go to www.fluor.com.
FLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
FLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.49||52-week high||$41.91|
|Prev. close||$19.94||52-week low||$16.00|
|Day high||$20.01||Avg. volume||1,803,762|
|50-day MA||$18.27||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$24.20||Market Cap||2.73B|
Fluor Corporation (FLR) Company Bio
Fluor Corporation provides engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, and project management services worldwide. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Irving, Texas.