Fluor Corporation (FLR): Price and Financial Metrics
FLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.27||52-week high||$38.20|
|Prev. close||$29.53||52-week low||$21.67|
|Day high||$29.55||Avg. volume||1,680,849|
|50-day MA||$28.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.05||Market Cap||4.19B|
FLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLR POWR Grades
- FLR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 68.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FLR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
FLR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FLR is 8.36 -- better than 95.3% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FLUOR CORP is higher than 94.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of FLUOR CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FLUOR CORP are HLX, AIRI, PLXS, CVGI, and CLW.
- Visit FLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fluor.com.
FLR Valuation Summary
- FLR's price/earnings ratio is -79.6; this is 534.97% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- FLR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 99.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLR.
FLR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -10.26%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 122.62%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -827.71%.
The table below shows FLR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.19% of graded US stocks.
- FLR's asset turnover comes in at 1.851 -- ranking 7th of 51 Construction stocks.
- KBH, IESC, and WLMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLR.
The table below shows FLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FLR, see our FLR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.94 (Hold)|
Fluor Corporation (FLR) Company Bio
Fluor Corporation provides engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, and project management services worldwide. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Irving, Texas.
FLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLR Latest Social Stream
View Full FLR Social Stream
Latest FLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLUOR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLR as an investment opportunity.
Those who invested in Fluor (NYSE:FLR) three years ago are up 98%
While Fluor Corporation ( NYSE:FLR ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly good...
Fluor (FLR) Gains From Strategic Initiatives Amid High Costs
Fluor (FLR) is benefiting from the Building a Better Future strategy. However, additional costs on a legacy infrastructure project hurt.
Fluor's (FLR) Backlog Gets a Boost With Harbour Energy Deal Win
Fluor's (FLR) asset integrity services set to benefit Harbour Energy in its five-year contract.
Stork Awarded Five-Year Asset Integrity Contract on the United Kingdom Continental Shelf
IRVING, Texas & ABERDEEN, Scotland, May 24, 2023--Stork Awarded Five-Year Asset Integrity Contract on the United Kingdom Continental Shelf
KBR Wins 94th AAMDC Mission-Critical Task Order for 5 Years
KBR expands its base operations' support services in the Indo-Pacific region with a $24-million contract.
FLR Price Returns
Continue Researching FLRWant to see what other sources are saying about Fluor Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fluor Corp (FLR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fluor Corp (FLR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fluor Corp (FLR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...