Fluor Corporation (FLR): Price and Financial Metrics
FLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.70||52-week high||$38.87|
|Prev. close||$36.70||52-week low||$25.69|
|Day high||$36.64||Avg. volume||1,736,699|
|50-day MA||$34.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.36||Market Cap||5.12B|
FLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLR POWR Grades
- FLR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.5% of US stocks.
- FLR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FLR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.87% of US stocks).
FLR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FLR is currently 81.32, higher than 96.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of FLUOR CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FLUOR CORP is reporting a growth rate of 716.34%; that's higher than 97.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FLUOR CORP are GIL, ATI, LW, ROAD, and MSGS.
- Visit FLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fluor.com.
FLR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FLR's price/earnings ratio is 635.48% lower, now standing at -99.6.
- FLR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLR.
FLR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -10.26%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 122.62%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -827.71%.
The table below shows FLR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.19% of graded US stocks.
- FLR's asset turnover comes in at 1.851 -- ranking 7th of 51 Construction stocks.
- KBH, IESC, and WLMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLR.
The table below shows FLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fluor Corporation (FLR) Company Bio
Fluor Corporation provides engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, and project management services worldwide. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Irving, Texas.
FLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLR Latest Social Stream
View Full FLR Social Stream
Latest FLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLUOR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLR as an investment opportunity.
Biden's infrastructural push, business diversity, strategic initiatives and solid prospects are set to drive Fluor's (FLR) stock higher.
Robust construction activity and acquisitions are expected to drive growth for EMCOR (EME).
VSE Corporation (VSEC) and Bernhard Capital Partners mutually agree on terminating the agreement of divesting the VSE Federal and Defense segment.
KBR wins an EPCm contract for Pluto LNG facility from Woodside Energy in Western Australia.
Fluor's (FLR) subsidiary, Fluor Marine Propulsion, secures a $1.36 billion contract to bolster Naval Nuclear Propulsion work.
FLR Price Returns