Fluor Corporation (FLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLR POWR Grades
- FLR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.41% of US stocks.
- FLR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FLR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.95% of US stocks).
FLR Stock Summary
- Fluor Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.65% of US listed stocks.
- FLR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 588.3 -- higher than 95.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FLR is currently 160.85, higher than 97.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fluor Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BRY, SLCA, AESE, MAXR, and KALU.
- Visit FLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fluor.com.
FLR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FLR's price/earnings ratio is 124.95% lower, now standing at -6.5.
- Over the past 243 months, FLR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 34.9.
- FLR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLR.
FLR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 10.21%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -78.09%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 10.21%.
The table below shows FLR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.19% of graded US stocks.
- FLR's asset turnover comes in at 1.851 -- ranking 7th of 51 Construction stocks.
- KBH, IESC, and WLMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLR.
The table below shows FLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.70||52-week high||$31.32|
|Prev. close||$24.55||52-week low||$14.41|
|Day high||$25.74||Avg. volume||1,733,965|
|50-day MA||$25.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.66||Market Cap||3.65B|
Fluor Corporation (FLR) Company Bio
Fluor Corporation provides engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, and project management services worldwide. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLR Latest Social Stream
View Full FLR Social Stream
Latest FLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fluor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLR as an investment opportunity.
Fluor Corporation (FLR) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Jason Landkamer - Head of Investor Relation David Constable - Chief Executive Officer Joe Brennan - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Jamie Cook - Credit Suisse Michael Dudas -...
Fluor (NYSE:FLR) is scheduled to announce FY earnings results on Tuesday, February 22nd, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.27 (+112.9% Y/Y) and the consensus…
Fluor (FLR) increased its credit facility to $1.8B from $1.65B and extended the maturity to February 2025 (extension of three years); facility includes an ESG-linked pricing option,…
Fluor (FLR) and its joint venture partner Walsh Construction broke ground to rebuild and straighten a section of Chicago Transit Authoritys (CTA) North Main Line Red and Purple Line
Fluor (FLR) has secured a position on the U.S. General Services Administration''s ((GSA)) multiple award schedule contract.The IDIQ contract has a 5-year base period with three 5-year…
FLR Price Returns