FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (FLT): Price and Financial Metrics
FLT Stock Summary
- FLT has a higher market value than 92.27% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,367,863,570.
- For FLT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.78% of US equities we're observing.
- FLT's price/sales ratio is 10.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fleetcor Technologies Inc are CPRT, INFO, CMG, VRSK, and AZO.
- FLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fleetcor Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.fleetcor.com.
FLT Stock Price Chart More Charts
FLT Price/Volume Stats
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (FLT) Company Bio
Fleetcor Technologies is a global provider of fuel cards and workforce payment products to businesses, which enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Norcross, Georgia.