FleetCor Technologies Inc. (FLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FLT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.85% of US stocks).
FLT Stock Summary
- Fleetcor Technologies Inc's market capitalization of $19,430,368,855 is ahead of 87.36% of US-listed equities.
- For FLT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.72% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 37.97%, Fleetcor Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 80.65% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fleetcor Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SYNH, DRI, PWR, URI, and LH.
- FLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fleetcor Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.fleetcor.com.
FLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FLT's price/sales ratio is 61.47% higher, now standing at 8.8.
- FLT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9 over the prior 130 months.
- FLT's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.7 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLT.
FLT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 26.97%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 130.01%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 75.58%.
The table below shows FLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.22% of graded US stocks.
- FLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.212 -- ranking 479th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- DFIN, NRC, and BSQR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLT.
The table below shows FLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$240.37||52-week high||$282.02|
|Prev. close||$233.31||52-week low||$200.78|
|Day high||$241.46||Avg. volume||568,548|
|50-day MA||$243.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$243.11||Market Cap||18.59B|
FleetCor Technologies Inc. (FLT) Company Bio
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. or FLEETCOR provides fuel cards and workforce payment products and services. Their customers include businesses, commercial fleets, oil companies, petroleum marketers and government in America, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Slovakia and various countries. The company provides services through two segments: North American and International segments. FLEETCOR's predecessor company was founded in the United States in 1986. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLT Latest Social Stream
View Full FLT Social Stream
Latest FLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fleetcor Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLT as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO, February 23, 2022--Corpay1, a FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) brand that provides integrated cross-border payments and currency risk management solutions, is pleased to announce they are collaborating with the Producers Guild of America (PGA), a non-profit trade organization that represents, protects and promotes the interests of all members of the producing team in film, television and new media, to provide PGA members with access to Corpay’s global payments and foreign currency exchange solution
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (FLT) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 08, 2022, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Ron Clarke - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Charles Freund - Chief Financial Officer Jim Eglseder - Head of Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Pete Christiansen - Citi Ramsey El-Assal - Barclays Darrin...
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Fleetcor Technologies (FLT – Research Report) and Warner Music Group (WMG – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Fleetcor Technologies (FLT) Jefferies analyst Trevor Williams maintained a Buy rating on Fleetcor Technologies yesterday and set a price target of $285.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $236.27. According to TipRanks.
FLEETCOR's (FLT) fourth-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues increase year over year.
FLT Price Returns
Continue Researching FLTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fleetcor Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fleetcor Technologies Inc (FLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fleetcor Technologies Inc (FLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fleetcor Technologies Inc (FLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch