FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (FLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- FLT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- FLT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21% of US stocks).
FLT Stock Summary
- Fleetcor Technologies Inc's market capitalization of $21,850,437,855 is ahead of 88.24% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4,501.54, Fleetcor Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.13% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Fleetcor Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of only 3.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fleetcor Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRU, NUE, MOS, SYNH, and WLK.
- Visit FLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fleetcor.com.
FLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FLT's price/sales ratio is 61.47% higher, now standing at 8.8.
- FLT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9 over the prior 130 months.
- FLT's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.7 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLT.
FLT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 15.99%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 63.02%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.68%.
The table below shows FLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.69% of graded US stocks.
- FLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.212 -- ranking 475th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- DFIN, NRC, and BSQR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLT.
The table below shows FLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$267.11||52-week high||$295.36|
|Prev. close||$264.52||52-week low||$214.88|
|Day high||$267.97||Avg. volume||610,387|
|50-day MA||$258.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$269.38||Market Cap||22.06B|
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (FLT) Company Bio
Fleetcor Technologies is a global provider of fuel cards and workforce payment products to businesses, which enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Norcross, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLT Latest Social Stream
View Full FLT Social Stream
Latest FLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fleetcor Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLT as an investment opportunity.
FLEETCOR's (FLT) top line continues to grow organically, driven by an increase in transaction volume and acquisitions.
Fuel Card Market Global Analysis and Forecasts 2027 | Top Players - BP P.L.C., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Fleetcor Technologies, Royal Dutch Shell plc, U.S. Bank, Wex Inc., DKV
The global fuel card market is estimated to account US$ 6.29 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period 2019 2027, to account to US$ 10.39 Bn by 2027. Get Sample
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
FleetCor Technologies (FLT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FLT) today announced that the Company will participate in the following virtual investor conferences: On Friday, September, 10, 2021, the Company will host a fireside chat at Deutsche Banks 2021 Technology Conference. The discussion will begin at 9:20 AM ET. On Wednesday, September 22, 2021, the Company will host a fireside chat at the JP Morgan All Stars Conference. The discussion will begin at 9:00 AM ET. Investors and interested p
FLT Price Returns
Continue Researching FLTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fleetcor Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fleetcor Technologies Inc (FLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fleetcor Technologies Inc (FLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fleetcor Technologies Inc (FLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch