FleetCor Technologies Inc. (FLT): Price and Financial Metrics
FLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$261.55||52-week high||$278.35|
|Prev. close||$271.27||52-week low||$161.69|
|Day high||$270.43||Avg. volume||521,551|
|50-day MA||$262.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$226.74||Market Cap||19.35B|
FLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.23% of US stocks.
- FLT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FLT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
FLT Stock Summary
- FLT has a higher market value than 90.12% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,967,022,632.
- For FLT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.54% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.51, FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC has a higher such ratio than 82.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC are CF, STRL, URI, CRL, and LHX.
- Visit FLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fleetcor.com.
FLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FLT's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.32% lower, now standing at 15.5.
- Over the past 155 months, FLT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLT.
FLT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 38.73%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 111.19%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.37%.
The table below shows FLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.22% of graded US stocks.
- FLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.212 -- ranking 479th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- DFIN, NRC, and BSQR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLT.
The table below shows FLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FleetCor Technologies Inc. (FLT) Company Bio
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. or FLEETCOR provides fuel cards and workforce payment products and services. Their customers include businesses, commercial fleets, oil companies, petroleum marketers and government in America, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Slovakia and various countries. The company provides services through two segments: North American and International segments. FLEETCOR's predecessor company was founded in the United States in 1986. (Source:Wikipedia)
FLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLT Latest Social Stream
View Full FLT Social Stream
Latest FLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLT as an investment opportunity.
FLEETCOR (FLT) gains from healthy organic and inorganic growth. Acquisitions contribute to the company's growth amid currency risks.
The Janus Henderson Enterprise fund (JAENX) has been attracting attention as an attractive investment option for those seeking exposure to growth stocks without the extreme volatility experienced in 2022. The $18.9 billion fund has demonstrated resilience amid market turbulence with a decrease of 16.1% last year, significantly less than the average Mid Growth fund's drop of 27.8%. Over the past decade, JAENX has achieved an annual return of 11.9%, outperforming 94% of its counterparts in Morning
TORONTO, September 12, 2023--Corpay1, a FLEETCOR® (NYSE: FLT) brand and global leader in business payments, is proud to announce that Corpay’s Cross-Border business has launched Payments GPS, a proprietary tracking technology that allows clients and partners to monitor payments in real time.
FleetCor Technologies (FLT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
FLEETCOR's (FLT) top line remains healthy, driven by both organic and inorganic growth.
FLT Price Returns
Continue Researching FLTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fleetcor Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fleetcor Technologies Inc (FLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fleetcor Technologies Inc (FLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fleetcor Technologies Inc (FLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch