FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (FLT): Price and Financial Metrics
FLT Stock Summary
- FLT has a market capitalization of $26,301,641,550 -- more than approximately 92.24% of US stocks.
- FLT's price/sales ratio is 10.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.26% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Fleetcor Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of only 15.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fleetcor Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPRT, AZO, KKR, CMG, and INFO.
- Visit FLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fleetcor.com.
FLT Stock Price Chart More Charts
FLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$321.11||52-week high||$329.85|
|Prev. close||$320.57||52-week low||$224.66|
|Day high||$325.52||Avg. volume||869,006|
|50-day MA||$305.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$290.64||Market Cap||27.87B|
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (FLT) Company Bio
Fleetcor Technologies is a global provider of fuel cards and workforce payment products to businesses, which enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Norcross, Georgia.
FLT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Fleetcor Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Fleetcor Technologies Inc ranked in the 46st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 31.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Fleetcor Technologies Inc, consider:
- FLT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than just 17.18% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|