Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (FLXN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLXN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FLXN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.78% of US stocks.
- FLXN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FLXN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
FLXN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FLXN is -2.32 -- better than only 3.21% of US stocks.
- FLXN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.94% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FLXN comes in at -22.95% -- higher than that of only 11.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Flexion Therapeutics Inc are TZOO, SESN, HRB, SELB, and HZN.
- Visit FLXN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flexiontherapeutics.com.
FLXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.30||52-week high||$14.39|
|Prev. close||$9.25||52-week low||$6.71|
|Day high||$9.44||Avg. volume||797,695|
|50-day MA||$8.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.76||Market Cap||464.46M|
Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (FLXN) Company Bio
Flexion Therapeutics focuses on the development and commercialization of anti-inflammatory and analgesic therapies for the treatment of patients with musculoskeletal conditions. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
FLXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLXN Latest Social Stream
View Full FLXN Social Stream
Latest FLXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flexion Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLXN as an investment opportunity.
Flexion Therapeutics Announces Appointment of William T. Andrews, M.D., F.A.C.P., as Chief Medical Officer
BURLINGTON, Mass., June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:FLXN) today announced that William T. Andrews, M.D., F.A.C.P., will join the company as Chief Medical Officer (CMO), effective July 1, 2021. "Will brings an impressive combination of medical, clinical, regulatory and corporate development skills, complemented by deep commercial experience he gained launching seven products throughout his career,” said Michael Clayman, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer
BURLINGTON, Mass., June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:FLXN) today announced equity inducement grants to five new employees consisting of 8,510 restricted stock units. The Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors approved the grants with an effective date of June 1, 2021. The restricted stock units were granted as inducements material to the employees entering into employment with the Company in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). The restrict
ASLN, BLRX, FLXN, ICMB, and MRNS have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on June 4, 2021.
Flexion Therapeutics to Present at the Goldman Sachs 42nd Annual Global Healthcare Virtual Conference
BURLINGTON, Mass., June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:FLXN) announced today that Michael Clayman, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in an analyst-led fireside chat at the Goldman Sachs 42nd Annual Global Healthcare Virtual Conference. The virtual fireside chat is scheduled to begin at 3:50 p.m. ET on Tuesday, June 8, 2021. To access the live webcast and subsequent archived recording of the presentation, please visit the Flexion websit
In Q1, Flexion Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FLXN ) posted sales of $24.59 million. Earnings were up 61.83%, but Flexion Therapeutics still reported an overall loss of $23.14 million. In Q4, Flexion Therapeutics brought in $26.31 million in sales but lost $14.30 million in earnings. What Is ROCE? Return on Capital Employed is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company's … Full story available on Benzinga.com
FLXN Price Returns
Continue Researching FLXNWant to do more research on Flexion Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Flexion Therapeutics Inc (FLXN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flexion Therapeutics Inc (FLXN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flexion Therapeutics Inc (FLXN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch