Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (FLXN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLXN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FLXN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLXN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- FLXN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
FLXN Stock Summary
- Flexion Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.18% of US listed stocks.
- FLXN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.96% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Flexion Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 87.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Flexion Therapeutics Inc are JAGX, GKOS, BNFT, TUFN, and AZPN.
- FLXN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flexion Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.flexiontherapeutics.com.
FLXN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FLXN's EV/EBIT ratio is 119.45% lower, now standing at -5.7.
- FLXN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6 over the prior 92 months.
- Over the past 92 months, FLXN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLXN.
FLXN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 27.29%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -257.66%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 12.69%.
The table below shows FLXN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLXN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLXN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.07% of graded US stocks.
- FLXN's asset turnover comes in at 0.43 -- ranking 108th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- HSKA, AZN, and SPPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLXN.
The table below shows FLXN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.62||52-week high||$13.66|
|Prev. close||$6.37||52-week low||$4.30|
|Day high||$6.66||Avg. volume||891,519|
|50-day MA||$5.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.99||Market Cap||332.93M|
Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (FLXN) Company Bio
Flexion Therapeutics focuses on the development and commercialization of anti-inflammatory and analgesic therapies for the treatment of patients with musculoskeletal conditions. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLXN Latest Social Stream
View Full FLXN Social Stream
Latest FLXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flexion Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLXN as an investment opportunity.
BURLINGTON, Mass., Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:FLXN) announced today that Michael Clayman, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a virtual analyst-led fireside chat at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference taking place September 13-15, 2021.
BURLINGTON, Mass., Sept. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLXN ) announced today that Michael Clayman, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in an analyst-led fireside chat at the Wells Fargo 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference. The virtual fireside chat Full story available on Benzinga.com
Flexion Therapeutics Announces Inclusion of ZILRETTA® in American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Osteoarthritis of the Knee
BURLINGTON, Mass., Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:FLXN) announced that the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) included ZILRETTA (triamcinolone acetonide extended-release injectable suspension) in its updated evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for the management of osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee. 1
Flexion Therapeutics (FLXN) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Flexion Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: FLXN) expanded the Phase 1b trial of FX301 in patients undergoing bunionectomy. Related: Flexion Therapeutics To Start Testing FX301 For Post-Op Pain In Patients After Musculoskeletal Surgery. FX301 is a formulation of a locally administered NaV1.7 inhibitor (funapide) which aims to provide at least three to five days of post-operative pain relief while preserving motor function. The Company's decision to advance FX301 into the expansion cohort following a revie
FLXN Price Returns
Continue Researching FLXNWant to do more research on Flexion Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Flexion Therapeutics Inc (FLXN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flexion Therapeutics Inc (FLXN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flexion Therapeutics Inc (FLXN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch