Fly Leasing Limited (FLY): Price and Financial Metrics
FLY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fly Leasing Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Fly Leasing Ltd comes in at -32.43%, a number that bests only 11.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Fly Leasing Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 76.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.27% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fly Leasing Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be TNP, FSP, GEL, ATCO, and CMCT.
- Visit FLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flyleasing.com.
FLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.84||52-week high||$17.02|
|Prev. close||$16.87||52-week low||$4.63|
|Day high||$16.86||Avg. volume||611,292|
|50-day MA||$13.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.27||Market Cap||513.30M|
Fly Leasing Limited (FLY) Company Bio
FLY Leasing acquires and leases its aircraft under multi-year operating lease contracts to a diverse group of airlines throughout the world. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Dun Laoghaire, Ireland.
FLY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FLY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Fly Leasing Ltd ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 36.67% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Fly Leasing Ltd, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.31 -- which is good for besting only 24.38% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- 21% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 3.87% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Fly Leasing Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLY Latest Social Stream
View Full FLY Social Stream
Latest FLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fly Leasing Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLY as an investment opportunity.
Fly Leasing Limited (FLY) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company
Shares of Fly Leasing Limited jumped 27.5% on March 29 after the aircraft leasing investment company inked a deal with Carlyle Aviation Partners to be acquired for an enterprise value of $2.36 billion. Fly Leasing (FLY) CEO Colm Barrington said, “This transaction represents strong value for FLY shareholders at a time when airlines are facing an extremely difficult environment and smaller aircraft lessors are disadvantaged in the debt markets.” Carlyle Aviation Partners, the commercial aviation investment and servicing arm of the Carlyle Group’s (CG) $56 billion Global Credit platform, manages a leasing portfolio, with 246 aircraft owned. Notably, Fly Leasing’s portfolio of 84 aircraft will be added to this.
Companies in The News Are: CALM,AMAT,CG,FLY,TME
U.S. Stock futures were trading mixed on Tuesday as overvalued technology stocks once again look set to lead the markets lower. Dow futures were trading around 0.25% higher, S&P futures were flat, while Nasdaq futures had slipped around 0.6% at the time of writing. On the earnings calendar today, FactSet Research (FDS), AngioDynamics (ANGO) and QIWI (QIWI) will release their results before the bell, while Chewy (CHWY), PVH (PVH) and Phreesia (PHR) are expected to report after the market closes. Color Star Technology (CSCW) was the most actively traded stocks before the bell with over 7 million shares having already changed hands at the time of writing. The company announced today that it is developing a non-fungible token (NFT) for its Entertainment business. Color Star was also among t...
Every investor in Fly Leasing Limited ( NYSE:FLY ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
FLY Price Returns
Continue Researching FLYWant to see what other sources are saying about Fly Leasing Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!