Fly Leasing Limited (FLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- FLY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FLY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.61% of US stocks).
FLY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fly Leasing Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that FLY's revenue has grown -29.39% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 12.83% of US companies in our set.
- Fly Leasing Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 59.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFL, ERJ, VNTR, CMCT, and SB.
- FLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fly Leasing Ltd's official web site, go to www.flyleasing.com.
FLY Valuation Summary
- FLY's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 47.06% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 168 months, FLY's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.4.
- FLY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 155.9 over the prior 168 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLY.
FLY Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -65.18%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -8.5%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 33.65%.
The table below shows FLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.03||52-week high||$17.05|
|Prev. close||$17.03||52-week low||$5.64|
|Day high||$17.04||Avg. volume||415,885|
|50-day MA||$16.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.77||Market Cap||519.09M|
Fly Leasing Limited (FLY) Company Bio
FLY Leasing acquires and leases its aircraft under multi-year operating lease contracts to a diverse group of airlines throughout the world. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Dun Laoghaire, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLY Latest Social Stream
View Full FLY Social Stream
Latest FLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fly Leasing Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLY as an investment opportunity.
Global investment firm Carlyle (NASDAQ: CG) and Fly Leasing Limited (NYSE: FLY) ("FLY") announced today that an affiliate of Carlyle Aviation Partners ("Carlyle Aviation") completed its previously announced acquisition of FLY. Carlyle Aviation is the commercial aviation investment and servicing arm within Carlyle's $61 billion Global Credit platform. The closing of the transaction follows the receipt of regulatory approval from all government authorities required by the merger agreement and appr
As we already know from media reports and hedge fund investor letters, hedge funds delivered their best returns in a decade. Most investors who decided to stick with hedge funds after a rough 2018 recouped their losses by the end of the fourth quarter of 2019. A significant number of hedge funds continued their strong […]
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But if you pick...
Fly Leasing Limited (NYSE: FLY) ("FLY") announced today that it has received shareholder approval to be acquired by an affiliate of Carlyle Aviation Partners ("Carlyle Aviation"), the commercial aviation investment and servicing arm within Carlyle's $59 billion Global Credit platform. Approximately 99.9% of the votes cast at the special general meeting of FLY's shareholders voted in favor of the transaction.
FLY, PLSE, YTRA, GHL, and TELL have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on June 9, 2021.
FLY Price Returns