Fly Leasing Limited (FLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- FLY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FLY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.61% of US stocks).
FLY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fly Leasing Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that FLY's revenue has grown -29.39% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 12.83% of US companies in our set.
- Fly Leasing Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 59.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFL, ERJ, VNTR, CMCT, and SB.
- FLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fly Leasing Ltd's official web site, go to www.flyleasing.com.
FLY Valuation Summary
- FLY's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 47.06% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 168 months, FLY's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.4.
- FLY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 155.9 over the prior 168 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLY.
FLY Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -65.18%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -8.5%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 33.65%.
The table below shows FLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.03||52-week high||$17.05|
|Prev. close||$17.03||52-week low||$5.64|
|Day high||$17.04||Avg. volume||418,239|
|50-day MA||$16.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.72||Market Cap||519.09M|
Fly Leasing Limited (FLY) Company Bio
FLY Leasing acquires and leases its aircraft under multi-year operating lease contracts to a diverse group of airlines throughout the world. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Dun Laoghaire, Ireland.
FLY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Fly Leasing Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Fly Leasing Ltd ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 89.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Fly Leasing Ltd ended up being:
- In the past 5.5 years, Fly Leasing Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.15%; that's higher than only 8.83% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- 21% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 3.29% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Fly Leasing Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.21. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.69% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLY Latest Social Stream
View Full FLY Social Stream
Latest FLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fly Leasing Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLY as an investment opportunity.
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But if you pick...
Fly Leasing Limited (NYSE: FLY) ("FLY") announced today that it has received shareholder approval to be acquired by an affiliate of Carlyle Aviation Partners ("Carlyle Aviation"), the commercial aviation investment and servicing arm within Carlyle's $59 billion Global Credit platform. Approximately 99.9% of the votes cast at the special general meeting of FLY's shareholders voted in favor of the transaction.
FLY, PLSE, YTRA, GHL, and TELL have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on June 9, 2021.
Fly Leasing Limited (NYSE: FLY) ("FLY"), a global leader in aircraft leasing, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2021 earnings results before the market opens on Thursday, May 13, 2021.
Shares of Fly Leasing Limited jumped 27.5% on March 29 after the aircraft leasing investment company inked a deal with Carlyle Aviation Partners to be acquired for an enterprise value of $2.36 billion. Fly Leasing (FLY) CEO Colm Barrington said, “This transaction represents strong value for FLY shareholders at a time when airlines are facing an extremely difficult environment and smaller aircraft lessors are disadvantaged in the debt markets.” Carlyle Aviation Partners, the commercial aviation investment and servicing arm of the Carlyle Group’s (CG) $56 billion Global Credit platform, manages a leasing portfolio, with 246 aircraft owned. Notably, Fly Leasing’s portfolio of 84 aircraft will be added to this.
FLY Price Returns