Flywire Corp (FLYW): Price and Financial Metrics
FLYW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.48||52-week high||$35.80|
|Prev. close||$31.12||52-week low||$17.16|
|Day high||$31.88||Avg. volume||1,031,004|
|50-day MA||$32.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.89||Market Cap||3.53B|
FLYW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLYW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FLYW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.03% of US stocks.
- FLYW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FLYW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.12% of US stocks).
FLYW Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FLYW is currently 467.95, higher than 99.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FLYWIRE CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, FLYWIRE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLYW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEN, APPF, AFRM, ISSC, and PCOR.
- FLYW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FLYWIRE CORP's official web site, go to www.flywire.com.
FLYW Valuation Summary
- FLYW's price/earnings ratio is -133.1; this is 619.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 28 months, FLYW's price/sales ratio has gone down 16.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLYW.
Flywire Corp (FLYW) Company Bio
Flywire Corporation operates as a payment enablement and software company in the United States and internationally. Its payment platform and network, and vertical-specific software help clients to get paid and help their customers to pay. The company's platform facilitates payment flows across multiple currencies, payment types, and payment options; and provides direct connections to alternative payment methods, such as Alipay, Boleto, PayPal/Venmo, and Trustly. It serves education, healthcare, travel, and business to business organizations. Flywire Corporation was formerly known as peerTransfer Corporation and changed its name to Flywire Corporation in December 2016. The company was incorporated in 2009 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
FLYW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLYW Latest Social Stream
View Full FLYW Social Stream
Latest FLYW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLYWIRE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLYW as an investment opportunity.
Former Fidelity, Google and Robinhood executive brings deep operating experience to Flywire’s BoardBOSTON, Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flywire Corporation (Nasdaq: FLYW) (Flywire), a global payments enablement and software company, today is announcing the appointment of Gretchen Howard to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. Ms. Howard will also serve as a member of the Compensation Committee of the Flywire Board. Ms. Howard brings extensive experience in software, payments and
BOSTON, Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flywire Corporation (Nasdaq: FLYW)("Flywire" or the “Company"), a global payments enablement and software company, today announced that on Thursday, September 14, 2023, the Company will participate in a fireside chat at the Autonomous 8th Annual Future of Commerce Virtual Symposium. The discussion will begin at 1:15pm ET. The fireside chat discussion will be webcast live from Flywire’s investor relations website at https://ir.flywire.com/. A replay of t
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Flywire Corporation's...
On Friday, Flywire stock reached an important technical milestone, seeing its Relative Strength (RS) Rating jump into the 90-plus percentile with an improvement to 91, up from 87 the day before. Sales rose 50%.
BOSTON, Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flywire Corporation (Nasdaq: FLYW) (“Flywire” or the “Company”), a global payments enablement and software company, today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 8,000,000 shares of its voting common stock (the “Common Stock”) at a price to the public of $32.00 per share. Closing of the offering is expected to occur on August 14, 2023, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Flywire has granted the underwriters a 30-day
FLYW Price Returns