First Mid Bancshares, Inc. (FMBH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMBH POWR Grades
- FMBH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMBH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FMBH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
FMBH Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.26 for FIRST MID BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 91.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 35.38%, FIRST MID BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 75.93% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FMBH is more volatile than only 5.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST MID BANCSHARES INC are NWFL, MSBI, OBNK, UMPQ, and FSFG.
- Visit FMBH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstmid.com.
FMBH Valuation Summary
- FMBH's price/earnings ratio is 10.2; this is 11.3% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FMBH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMBH.
FMBH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 4.99%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 43.64%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.84%.
The table below shows FMBH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMBH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMBH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.91% of graded US stocks.
- FMBH's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 237th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FCAP, SNFCA, and AUBN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMBH.
The table below shows FMBH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.70||52-week high||$45.00|
|Prev. close||$33.86||52-week low||$31.61|
|Day high||$34.05||Avg. volume||34,990|
|50-day MA||$34.21||Dividend yield||2.72%|
|200-day MA||$36.54||Market Cap||689.60M|
First Mid Bancshares, Inc. (FMBH) Company Bio
First Mid-Illinois Bancshares, Inc. provides community banking products and services for commercial, retail, and agricultural customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1865 and is based in Mattoon, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMBH Latest Social Stream
View Full FMBH Social Stream
Latest FMBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST MID BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMBH as an investment opportunity.
First Mid Bancshares ( NASDAQ:FMBH ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$64.9m (up 6.8% from...
First Mid-Illinois (FMBH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.26% and 4.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MATTOON, Ill., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Mid Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FMBH) (the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Highlights Net income of $17.9 million, or $0.88 diluted EPSAdjusted net income (non-GAAP) of $18.5 million, or $0.90 diluted EPSSolid loan growth of $71.6 million, or 1.5% for the quarterStrong asset quality ratios with adversely classified loans declining by 15.3% for the quarterBoard of Directors declares reg
First Mid-Illinois (FMBH) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
First Mid-Illinois (FMBH) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
FMBH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMBHWant to do more research on First Mid Bancshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Mid Bancshares Inc (FMBH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Mid Bancshares Inc (FMBH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Mid Bancshares Inc (FMBH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch