First Mid Bancshares, Inc. (FMBH): Price and Financial Metrics
FMBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.63||52-week high||$39.60|
|Prev. close||$24.69||52-week low||$21.77|
|Day high||$24.88||Avg. volume||44,319|
|50-day MA||$25.25||Dividend yield||3.73%|
|200-day MA||$31.29||Market Cap||505.63M|
FMBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMBH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FMBH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.56% of US stocks.
- FMBH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FMBH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
FMBH Stock Summary
- FMBH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 115.2%, FIRST MID BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.41% of about US stocks.
- FIRST MID BANCSHARES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -97.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FMBH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CZWI, CIVB, CAC, NWFL, and FNWB.
- Visit FMBH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstmid.com.
FMBH Valuation Summary
- FMBH's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.4; this is 24.07% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FMBH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMBH.
FMBH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -25.48%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 93.83%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 81.98%.
The table below shows FMBH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMBH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMBH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.91% of graded US stocks.
- FMBH's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 237th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FCAP, SNFCA, and AUBN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMBH.
The table below shows FMBH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMBH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FMBH, see our FMBH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$50.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
First Mid Bancshares, Inc. (FMBH) Company Bio
First Mid-Illinois Bancshares, Inc. provides community banking products and services for commercial, retail, and agricultural customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1865 and is based in Mattoon, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMBH Latest Social Stream
View Full FMBH Social Stream
Latest FMBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST MID BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMBH as an investment opportunity.
First Mid Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:FMBH) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.23 Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see First Mid...
First Mid-Illinois Bancshares (FMBH) Beats Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
First Mid-Illinois (FMBH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.09% and 1.34%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Mid Bancshares, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
MATTOON, Ill., April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Mid Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FMBH) (the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. Highlights Net income of $19.2 million, or $0.93 diluted EPSAdjusted net income (non-GAAP) of $19.7 million, or $0.96 diluted EPSRecord quarter of insurance revenues reflects unique diversification helping deliver record quarterly noninterest incomeStrong asset quality performance with decline in nonperforming loan
Business First (BFST) Earnings Expected to Grow: Should You Buy?
Business First (BFST) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
First Mid-Illinois Bancshares (FMBH) Expected to Beat Earnings Estimates: Can the Stock Move Higher?
First Mid-Illinois (FMBH) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FMBH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMBHWant to do more research on First Mid Bancshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Mid Bancshares Inc (FMBH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Mid Bancshares Inc (FMBH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Mid Bancshares Inc (FMBH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...