First Mid Bancshares, Inc. (FMBH): Price and Financial Metrics
FMBH Stock Summary
- For FMBH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 77.88% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.94 for First Mid Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.12% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FMBH comes in at -7.03% -- higher than that of 25.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FMBH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTBI, CZWI, UVSP, GFED, and CIVB.
- Visit FMBH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstmid.com.
FMBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.22||52-week high||$44.75|
|Prev. close||$42.69||52-week low||$21.14|
|Day high||$43.34||Avg. volume||45,303|
|50-day MA||$39.93||Dividend yield||1.86%|
|200-day MA||$31.49||Market Cap||779.65M|
First Mid Bancshares, Inc. (FMBH) Company Bio
First Mid-Illinois Bancshares, Inc. provides community banking products and services for commercial, retail, and agricultural customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1865 and is based in Mattoon, Illinois.
FMBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMBH Latest Social Stream
View Full FMBH Social Stream
Latest FMBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Mid Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMBH as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in First Mid Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FMBH ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
First Mid-Illinois (FMBH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.71% and 3.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MATTOON, Ill., Jan. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Mid Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FMBH) (the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the quarter and full year period ended December 31, 2020. Highlights Record quarterly net income of $13.6 million, or $0.81 diluted EPSReceived regulatory approval on pending acquisition of LINCO Bancshares, Inc. (“LINCO”)Assisted customers on the forgiveness of $93.4 million in Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) loansAnnounced branch optimization plan with completion now anticipated by mid-year 2021Wealth Management assets under management increased 7% for the year to $4.5 billionAnnouncing change to quarterly dividend from semi-annual dividend beginning in 2021 “2020 was an incredible year with a combination of significant challenges and...
First Mid-Illinois (FMBH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Let's see if First Mid Bancshares, Inc. (FMBH) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now, or if investors subscribing to this methodology should look elsewhere for top picks.
FMBH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMBHWant to do more research on First Mid Bancshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Mid Bancshares Inc (FMBH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Mid Bancshares Inc (FMBH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Mid Bancshares Inc (FMBH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!