Farmers National Banc Corp. (FMNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMNB POWR Grades
- FMNB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.64% of US stocks.
- FMNB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- FMNB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
FMNB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.23, Farmers National Banc Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 17.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- FMNB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.16% of US stocks.
- Farmers National Banc Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FMNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMNB, FULT, CATY, CFFI, and TRMK.
- Visit FMNB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.farmersbankgroup.com.
FMNB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FMNB's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.56% lower, now standing at 5.8.
- Over the past 243 months, FMNB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.3.
- Over the past 243 months, FMNB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMNB.
FMNB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 32.72%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 342.93%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 59.36%.
The table below shows FMNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMNB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMNB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.45% of graded US stocks.
- FMNB's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 130th of 433 Banking stocks.
- TCBK, FXNC, and FBMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMNB.
The table below shows FMNB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.06||52-week high||$18.26|
|Prev. close||$17.05||52-week low||$11.00|
|Day high||$17.14||Avg. volume||70,643|
|50-day MA||$15.87||Dividend yield||2.58%|
|200-day MA||$15.76||Market Cap||483.22M|
Farmers National Banc Corp. (FMNB) Company Bio
Farmers National Banc Corporation provides commercial and retail banking products and services in Ohio. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Canfield, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMNB Latest Social Stream
View Full FMNB Social Stream
Latest FMNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farmers National Banc Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMNB as an investment opportunity.
Cortland Bancorp Reminds Shareholders of Voting and Election Deadlines for Merger with Farmers National Banc Corp.
Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firms ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend Shareholder Vote in Favor of the Merger Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firms ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend Shareholder Vote in Favor of the Merger
Farmers National (FMNB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
CANFIELD, Ohio Farmers National Bank this week reported growth its mortgage lending yeam with the addition of Brandon Pluchinsky as a mortgage loan consultant. He will be working with customers out of the banks headquarters here. Pluchinsky began his
CANFIELD, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Farmers National Banc Corp. (Farmers or the Company) (NASDAQ: FMNB), the holding company for The Farmers National Bank of Canfield (Farmers National Bank), today announced that it has received regulatory approvals, including approval from The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, necessary to complete the proposed merger of Cortland Bancorp (Cortland) with and into FMNB Merger Subsidiary IV, LLC (Merger Sub
FMNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMNBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Farmers National Banc Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Farmers National Banc Corp (FMNB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Farmers National Banc Corp (FMNB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Farmers National Banc Corp (FMNB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch