Farmers National Banc Corp. (FMNB): Price and Financial Metrics
FMNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.68||52-week high||$15.73|
|Prev. close||$11.94||52-week low||$10.82|
|Day high||$12.00||Avg. volume||148,588|
|50-day MA||$11.81||Dividend yield||5.64%|
|200-day MA||$13.52||Market Cap||437.56M|
FMNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMNB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FMNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMNB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FMNB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.99% of US stocks).
FMNB Stock Summary
- FMNB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 232.67%, FARMERS NATIONAL BANC CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 93.91% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FMNB comes in at -20.94% -- higher than that of only 18.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FMNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBAN, SAL, LARK, FBMS, and BSRR.
- FMNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FARMERS NATIONAL BANC CORP's official web site, go to www.farmersbankgroup.com.
FMNB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FMNB's price/earnings ratio is 1.18% lower, now standing at 8.4.
- FMNB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 15.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMNB.
FMNB Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.39%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 55.42%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 35.68%.
The table below shows FMNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMNB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMNB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.66% of graded US stocks.
- FMNB's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 131st of 431 Banking stocks.
- TCBK, FXNC, and FBMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMNB.
The table below shows FMNB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMNB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FMNB, see our FMNB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$19.13||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
Farmers National Banc Corp. (FMNB) Company Bio
Farmers National Banc Corporation provides commercial and retail banking products and services in Ohio. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Canfield, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMNB Latest Social Stream
View Full FMNB Social Stream
Latest FMNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FARMERS NATIONAL BANC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMNB as an investment opportunity.
The Independent Director of Farmers National Banc Corp. (NASDAQ:FMNB), Edward Muransky, Just Bought 23% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in Farmers National Banc Corp. ( NASDAQ:FMNB ) should definitely note that the...
Farmers National Banc (FMNB) Beats Q1 Earnings Estimates
Farmers National (FMNB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.22% and 1.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Farmers National Banc Corp. Announces Earnings for First Quarter of 2023
CANFIELD, Ohio, April 26, 2023--Farmers National Banc Corp. ("Farmers" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FMNB) today announced net income of $7.1 million for the three months ended March 31, 2023 compared to $15.8 million for the three months ended March 31, 2022. Diluted earnings per share were $0.19 for the first quarter of 2023 compared to $0.47 for the first quarter of 2022. The results for the first quarter of 2023 included pretax items for acquisition related provision for credit loss expense of
Farmers National Banc Corp. (NASDAQ:FMNB) most popular amongst individual investors who own 54% of the shares, institutions hold 37%
Key Insights The considerable ownership by individual investors in Farmers National Banc indicates that they...
Analysts Estimate Farmers National Banc (FMNB) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Farmers National (FMNB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FMNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMNBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Farmers National Banc Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Farmers National Banc Corp (FMNB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Farmers National Banc Corp (FMNB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Farmers National Banc Corp (FMNB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...