Farmers National Banc Corp. (FMNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMNB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FMNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.44% of US stocks.
- FMNB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FMNB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
FMNB Stock Summary
- FMNB's current price/earnings ratio is 8.91, which is higher than merely 14.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- FMNB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.52% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FMNB comes in at 17.79% -- higher than that of 87.15% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Farmers National Banc Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AMNB, BFC, HTLF, NBTB, and TRMK.
- Visit FMNB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.farmersbankgroup.com.
FMNB Valuation Summary
- FMNB's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.2; this is 64.44% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FMNB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.4.
- Over the past 243 months, FMNB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMNB.
FMNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.18||52-week high||$18.26|
|Prev. close||$15.05||52-week low||$10.05|
|Day high||$15.24||Avg. volume||74,534|
|50-day MA||$16.28||Dividend yield||2.92%|
|200-day MA||$14.80||Market Cap||429.72M|
Farmers National Banc Corp. (FMNB) Company Bio
Farmers National Banc Corporation provides commercial and retail banking products and services in Ohio. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Canfield, Ohio.
FMNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMNB Latest Social Stream
View Full FMNB Social Stream
Latest FMNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farmers National Banc Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMNB as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of Cortland Bancorp, Inc. - CLDB
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating Cortland Bancorp, Inc. ("CLDB" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: CLDB) relating to its proposed acquisition by Farmers National Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: FMNB) Under the terms of the agreement, CLDB shareholders will receive either 1.75 shares of FMNB o
U.S. stock futures were trending higher on Thursday as investors await data related to the pace of recovery in the labor market. The weekly unemployment claims report and the Kansas City Fed manufacturing index for June will be released today. There has been bullish momentum in pre-market activity. The S&P 500, NASDAQ, and Dow Jones futures were up 0.5%, 0.6%, and 0.5% respectively, at the time of writing, pointing to a stronger start to trading activity. The rally in the futures market comes just a day after tech-heavy NASDAQ powered to record highs on Wednesday, as investors reacted to impressive U.S Factory data.
Diversified financial services company Farmers National Banc (FMNB) has signed an agreement to acquire Cortland Bancorp, the holding company of The Cortland Savings and Banking Company. The transaction is likely to close in the fourth quarter of 2021. Following the news release, shares of the company plummeted 5.2% in Wednesday’s trading session. However, they recovered modestly and closed at $16.10 in the extended trading session. As per the terms of the agreement, each shareholder of Cortland can opt to receive either $28 per share in cash or 1.
Farmers National's (FMNB) acquisition of Cortland Bancorp is in line with its long-term strategy to capitalize on cross-sell opportunities and diversify the geographic footprint.
CORTLAND BANCORP ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of CLDB and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the board members of Cortland Bancorp (NASDAQ: CLDB) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the company’s acquisition by Farmers National Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: FMNB). Click here to learn more and participate in the action. On June 23, 2021, Cortland announced that it had signed an
FMNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMNBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Farmers National Banc Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Farmers National Banc Corp (FMNB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Farmers National Banc Corp (FMNB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Farmers National Banc Corp (FMNB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch