Farmers National Banc Corp. (FMNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMNB POWR Grades
- FMNB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMNB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FMNB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
FMNB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FMNB is 0.3 -- better than merely 23.13% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.98 for Farmers National Banc Corp; that's greater than it is for 89.25% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Farmers National Banc Corp's share price is greater than that of 30.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Farmers National Banc Corp are TCBK, AMAL, FBNC, STBA, and FULT.
- FMNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Farmers National Banc Corp's official web site, go to www.farmersbankgroup.com.
FMNB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FMNB's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.56% lower, now standing at 5.8.
- Over the past 243 months, FMNB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.3.
- Over the past 243 months, FMNB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMNB.
FMNB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.02%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 238.39%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 394.02%.
The table below shows FMNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMNB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMNB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.66% of graded US stocks.
- FMNB's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 131st of 431 Banking stocks.
- TCBK, FXNC, and FBMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMNB.
The table below shows FMNB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.23||52-week high||$20.00|
|Prev. close||$15.01||52-week low||$14.47|
|Day high||$15.36||Avg. volume||83,646|
|50-day MA||$16.03||Dividend yield||4.34%|
|200-day MA||$16.97||Market Cap||517.94M|
Farmers National Banc Corp. (FMNB) Company Bio
Farmers National Banc Corporation provides commercial and retail banking products and services in Ohio. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Canfield, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMNB Latest Social Stream
View Full FMNB Social Stream
Latest FMNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farmers National Banc Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMNB as an investment opportunity.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. But more than...
Flushing Financial (FFIC) announces a 4.8% sequential hike in its quarterly cash dividend. Should you consider adding the stock to your portfolio based on dividend income?
Farmers National (FMNB) announces a 14.3% sequential hike in its quarterly cash dividend. Should you consider adding the stock to your portfolio based on dividend income?
CANFIELD, Ohio Farmers National Banc Corp. declared a quarterly cash dividend Tuesday of 16 cents per share, a 45% increase over the same period last year. The common stock cash dividend will have a record date of March 11,
CANFIELD, Ohio, February 22, 2022--On February 22, 2022, the Board of Directors of the Farmers National Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: FMNB) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.16 per share. The common stock cash dividend will have a record date of March 11, 2022 and is payable to shareholders on March 31, 2022.
FMNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMNBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Farmers National Banc Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Farmers National Banc Corp (FMNB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Farmers National Banc Corp (FMNB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Farmers National Banc Corp (FMNB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch