Fresenius Medical Care AG (FMS): Price and Financial Metrics
FMS Stock Summary
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA's market capitalization of $22,727,436,596 is ahead of 91.53% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.72%, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.12% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA are SNN, CLX, CPB, LYB, and COO.
- FMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA's official web site, go to www.freseniusmedicalcare.com.
FMS Stock Price Chart More Charts
FMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.50||52-week high||$42.75|
|Prev. close||$35.90||52-week low||$30.99|
|Day high||$36.62||Avg. volume||221,562|
|50-day MA||$35.13||Dividend yield||1.25%|
|200-day MA||$37.09||Market Cap||22.11B|
Fresenius Medical Care AG (FMS) Company Bio
Fresenius Medical Care provides dialysis care services related to the dialysis treatment a patient receives with end stage renal disease, and other health care services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Bad Homburg, Germany.