Fresenius Medical Care AG (FMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMS POWR Grades
- FMS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.57% of US stocks.
- FMS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FMS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.16% of US stocks).
FMS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $19,654,731,060, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA has a greater market value than 87.43% of US stocks.
- For FMS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 77.84% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA comes in at -7.51%, a number that bests only 11.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA, a group of peers worth examining would be ICL, JKS, AXTA, UUU, and PPG.
- Visit FMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.freseniusmedicalcare.com.
FMS Valuation Summary
- FMS's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 88.55% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- FMS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.4 over the prior 243 months.
- FMS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMS.
FMS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 68.83%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -3.5%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.66%.
The table below shows FMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.76% of graded US stocks.
- FMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.553 -- ranking 46th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.37||52-week high||$42.45|
|Prev. close||$30.20||52-week low||$28.75|
|Day high||$30.50||Avg. volume||507,239|
|50-day MA||$32.05||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$33.55||Market Cap||17.80B|
Fresenius Medical Care AG (FMS) Company Bio
Fresenius Medical Care provides dialysis care services related to the dialysis treatment a patient receives with end stage renal disease, and other health care services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Bad Homburg, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMS Latest Social Stream
View Full FMS Social Stream
Latest FMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMS as an investment opportunity.
Artisan Partners, a high value-added investment management firm, published its ‘Artisan International Value Fund’ fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here.
DGAP-News: Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA: Fresenius Medical Care published form 20-F for the fiscal year 2021
DGAP-News: Fresenius Medical Care AG Co. KGaA / Key word(s): Annual Report Fresenius Medical Care AG Co. KGaA: Fresenius Medical Care published form 20-F for the fiscal year 2021 23.02.2022 / 10:30 The issuer is solely
Fresenius Medical's (FMS) fourth-quarter earnings benefit from strong performance across all the geographic regions and segments.
Fresenius Medical Care press release (NYSE:FMS): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of €0.90. Revenue of €4.64B (+5.5% Y/Y). Company expects revenue and net income to grow at low to mid-single digit percentage rates in FY 2022...
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA. (FMS) CEO Rice Powell on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA. (FMS) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Dominik Heger - Head of Investor Relations Rice Powell - Chief Executive Officer & Chairman of the Management Board Helen Giza - Chief Financial Officer & Chief Transformation Officer,...
FMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMSWant to see what other sources are saying about Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch