Fresenius Medical Care AG (FMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- FMS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.6% of US stocks).
FMS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,116,400,697, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA has a greater market value than 87.77% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA is higher than merely 16.37% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 66.23%, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA's debt growth rate surpasses 88.5% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA are ICL, WHR, WPP, CCEP, and L.
- Visit FMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.freseniusmedicalcare.com.
FMS Valuation Summary
- FMS's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 88.55% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- FMS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.4 over the prior 243 months.
- FMS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMS.
FMS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 44.74%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -41.25%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -16.51%.
The table below shows FMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.76% of graded US stocks.
- FMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.553 -- ranking 47th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.64||52-week high||$44.13|
|Prev. close||$35.62||52-week low||$33.84|
|Day high||$35.78||Avg. volume||353,505|
|50-day MA||$36.92||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$38.55||Market Cap||20.88B|
Fresenius Medical Care AG (FMS) Company Bio
Fresenius Medical Care provides dialysis care services related to the dialysis treatment a patient receives with end stage renal disease, and other health care services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Bad Homburg, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMS Latest Social Stream
View Full FMS Social Stream
Latest FMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMS as an investment opportunity.
Fresenius Medical Care is a German healthcare company. It is one of the four devisions of Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA. The company provides kidney dialysis services and treats end-stage renal disease. Today, it has 38% share of the dialysis market in the US. Fresenius Medical Care operates 45 production sites, mainly in the US, Continue reading "$FME : Fresenius Medical Care Provides a Long-Term Opportunity"
Dialyzer Industry Technology, Recent Trends, Future Growth Analysis Forecasts 2027|Fresenius Medical Care, Baxter, Nipro
The global Dialyzer market was valued at 6243.06 Million USD in 2020 and will grow with a CAGR of 6.33% from 2021 to 2027. The primary factors that drive the growth of the world dialyzer market are the large increase
ARNC, BSET, FMS, OCUL, and PTGX have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on October 14, 2021.
Dialysis Water Treatment System Market Major Technology Giants in Buzz Again | Fresenius Medical Care,Baxter International
Global Info Research released the latest overall research and analysis-based research on the Global Dialysis Water Treatment System Market 2021 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026.The report market report analyzes in detail the global market size, regional and national market size, market segment growth, market share, competitive landscape, sales analysis, the impact of 
LP INFORMATION has made a brilliant attempt to elaborately and meticulously analyze the global Hemodialysis Powder market in its latest report. All of the market forecasts presented in the report are authentic and reliable. The Hemodialysis Powder market report provides a detailed analysis of global market size, regional and country-level market size, segmentation market growth, market share, competitive 
FMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMSWant to see what other sources are saying about Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch