Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA ADR (FMS): Price and Financial Metrics
FMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.34||52-week high||$27.72|
|Prev. close||$22.59||52-week low||$12.78|
|Day high||$22.51||Avg. volume||658,824|
|50-day MA||$24.52||Dividend yield||1.82%|
|200-day MA||$21.57||Market Cap||13.11B|
FMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.61% of US stocks.
- FMS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- FMS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.82% of US stocks).
FMS Stock Summary
- FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE AG & CO KGAA's market capitalization of $15,421,810,879 is ahead of 87.86% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE AG & CO KGAA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FMS's price/sales ratio is 0.72; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 23.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE AG & CO KGAA are ICL, CPB, JHX, PLAG, and TANH.
- Visit FMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.freseniusmedicalcare.com.
FMS Valuation Summary
- FMS's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 88.55% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- FMS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.4 over the prior 243 months.
- FMS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMS.
FMS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 68.83%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -3.5%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.66%.
The table below shows FMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.76% of graded US stocks.
- FMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.553 -- ranking 46th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA ADR (FMS) Company Bio
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA is an American German healthcare company which provides kidney dialysis services through a network of 4,171 outpatient dialysis centers, serving 345,425 patients. The company primarily treats end-stage renal disease (ESRD), which requires patients to undergo dialysis 3 times per week for the rest of their lives. (Source:Wikipedia)
FMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMS Latest Social Stream
View Full FMS Social Stream
Latest FMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE AG & CO KGAA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMS as an investment opportunity.
Fresenius Medical (FMS) continues to gain traction through its broad dialysis product and service portfolio. Intense competition is a woe.
Investors need to pay close attention to Fresenius Medical Care (FMS) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Fresenius Medical (FMS) gets FDA clearance for Versi HD with GuideMe Software, a portable, home hemodialysis device with an easy-to-use graphical interface providing easier training experiences.
Fresenius Medical Care, the world's leading provider of products and services for individuals with renal diseases, today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 510(k) clearance for Versi®HD with GuideMe Software, a completely reinvented self-guided interface for the company's VersiHD chronic home hemodialysis (HHD) system. VersiHD with GuideMe Software aims to transform the experience of HHD for patients and nurses.
Fresenius Medical Care Partners with Sarah Bush Lincoln to Provide Life-Sustaining Care to Rural Patients
Fresenius Medical Care, the world's leading provider of products and services for individuals with renal diseases has launched an on-site dialysis program with Sarah Bush Lincoln, a regional health system in Mattoon, IL. This program now provides dialysis services with the NxStage VersiHD home hemodialysis system to patients in the local community who previously had to travel 100 miles to receive care. By keeping patients at the local hospital, the doctors and nurses have visibility to all other
FMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMSWant to see what other sources are saying about Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch