Fresenius Medical Care AG (FMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.19% of US stocks.
- FMS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- FMS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
FMS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.45, FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE AG & CO KGAA has a higher such ratio than only 15.27% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that FMS's revenue has grown -8.95% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 13.78% of US companies in our set.
- FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE AG & CO KGAA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE AG & CO KGAA are ICL, NTWK, ALPP, CO, and CSL.
- Visit FMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.freseniusmedicalcare.com.
FMS Valuation Summary
- FMS's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 88.55% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- FMS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.4 over the prior 243 months.
- FMS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMS.
FMS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 68.83%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -3.5%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.66%.
The table below shows FMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.76% of graded US stocks.
- FMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.553 -- ranking 46th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.04||52-week high||$36.08|
|Prev. close||$13.96||52-week low||$13.69|
|Day high||$14.25||Avg. volume||689,020|
|50-day MA||$17.59||Dividend yield||3.49%|
|200-day MA||$27.40||Market Cap||8.23B|
Fresenius Medical Care AG (FMS) Company Bio
Fresenius Medical Care provides dialysis care services related to the dialysis treatment a patient receives with end stage renal disease, and other health care services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Bad Homburg, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMS Latest Social Stream
View Full FMS Social Stream
Latest FMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE AG & CO KGAA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMS as an investment opportunity.
Fresenius Kidney Care, the nation's leading provider of kidney care services, is pleased to announce its new annual recognition program to honor frontline nephrology care team members for embodying the company's core values of collaboration, proactivity, reliability, and excellence in care. Fresenius Kidney Care will present The Caring About Renal Excellence (CARE) Award to those who excel in any of the five clinical pillars: quality and safety, growth, clinical leadership, clinical excellence,
Fresenius Medical Care partners with National Kidney Foundation Malaysia in kidney health initiative
HONG KONG, September 07, 2022--Fresenius Medical Care, the world’s leading provider of products and services for individuals with renal diseases, today signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) Malaysia, to work together in promoting kidney health and the prevention of chronic kidney disease amongst children and their families in Malaysia. The organizations will leverage Fresenius Medical Care’s international Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initia
Fresenius Medical Care Wins Major Award to Support U.S. Veterans with Industry-Leading Dialysis Care
Fresenius Medical North America's (FMCNA) Renal Therapies Group, the leading provider of kidney care products, will be a company of choice to help treat the more than 35,000 military veterans receiving dialysis from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The VA awarded a five-year contract to FMCNA in five different categories, the most of any medical device company, including home dialysis machines, critical care equipment, water purification systems, and in-center hemodialysis.
Fresenius Medical (FMS) continues to gain traction through its broad dialysis product and service portfolio. Intense competition is a woe.
Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc. -- Moody's affirms Fresenius Medical Care Holdings' Baa3 rating; outlook stable
Rating Action: Moody's affirms Fresenius Medical Care Holdings' Baa3 rating; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 15 Aug 2022Frankfurt am Main, August 15, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today affirmed Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc.'s (FMCH or the company) Baa3 long-term issuer rating. The outlook remains stable.RATINGS RATIONALEToday's rating action reflects the company's standalone credit profile, as well as the fact that FMCH is a significant subsidiary of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (FMC, Baa3 stable) because this entity owns and consolidates all the US operating subsidiaries of the parent. FMCH contributed around 70% of the parent company's revenue and around 76% of its Moody's adjusted EBITDA in 2021.FMCH's standalone operating profitability a...
FMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMSWant to see what other sources are saying about Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch