Fresenius Medical Care AG (FMS): Price and Financial Metrics
FMS Stock Summary
- FMS has a market capitalization of $20,700,515,968 -- more than approximately 89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 66.23%, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA's debt growth rate surpasses 86.31% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA's share price is greater than that of just 6.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA are ICL, MKL, ESI, TXT, and SNN.
- Visit FMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.freseniusmedicalcare.com.
FMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.71||52-week high||$46.55|
|Prev. close||$35.34||52-week low||$29.17|
|Day high||$35.12||Avg. volume||550,441|
|50-day MA||$39.10||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$41.60||Market Cap||20.33B|
Fresenius Medical Care AG (FMS) Company Bio
Fresenius Medical Care provides dialysis care services related to the dialysis treatment a patient receives with end stage renal disease, and other health care services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Bad Homburg, Germany.
FMS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA. To summarize, we found that Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 892.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA, consider:
- 45% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 15.4% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than just 0.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA has a reliance on debt greater than 91.11% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMS Latest Social Stream
View Full FMS Social Stream
Latest FMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMS as an investment opportunity.
Apheresis Equipment Market in Global : Current and the Future Trends Key Players Medica SPA, Terumo Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
The apheresis equipment market accounted to US$ 1,985.83 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 3,528.44 Mn by 2027. Global apheresis equipment market was
FMS earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
The following slide deck was published by Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (FMS) CEO Rice Powell on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (FMS) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2021 09:30 AM ET Company Participants Dominik Heger - Executive Vice President & Head, Investor Relations, Strategic Development & Communications Rice Powell - Chief Executive Officer & Chairman of the Management Board Frank Maddux -...
Shares of Fresenius Medical Care (NYSE:FMS) rose 0.0% after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 50.00% year over year to $0.76, which missed the estimate of $0.77. Revenue of $5,246,000,000 higher by 2.26% from the same period last year, which missed the estimate of $6,000,000,000. Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. How To Listen To The Conference Call Date: Feb 23, 2021 View more earnings on FMS Time: 09:30 AM ET Webcast URL: https://services.choruscall.de/DiamondPassRegistration/register?confirmationNumber=9256167&linkSecurityString=d6077a4d9 Technicals 52-week high: $46.55 Company's 52-week low was at $29.17 Price action over last quarter: down 6.85% C...
FMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMSWant to see what other sources are saying about Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!