Fabrinet Ordinary Shares (FN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.71% of US stocks.
- FN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
FN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 309.7, Fabrinet is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.35% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Fabrinet is higher than 81.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Fabrinet's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fabrinet, a group of peers worth examining would be EMX, VRAY, XOMA, RAMP, and EXK.
- Visit FN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fabrinet.com.
FN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FN's price/sales ratio is 63.46% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 135 months, FN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- FN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.5 over the prior 135 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FN.
FN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 30.05%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 68.12%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.35%.
The table below shows FN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.22||52-week high||$97.04|
|Prev. close||$94.52||52-week low||$58.85|
|Day high||$96.04||Avg. volume||153,624|
|50-day MA||$92.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.37||Market Cap||3.48B|
Fabrinet Ordinary Shares (FN) Company Bio
Fabrinet is a provider of advanced optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical, and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers of complex products, such as optical communication components, modules and subsystems, industrial lasers and sensors. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.
FN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Fabrinet ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FN, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 135.77; that's higher than 91.95% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 10.15% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- FN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 53.88% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FN Latest Social Stream
View Full FN Social Stream
Latest FN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fabrinet that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FN as an investment opportunity.
This is a Real-time headline. These are breaking news, delivered the minute it happens, delivered ticker-tape style. Visit www.marketwatch.com or the quote page for more information about this breaking news.
F.N.B. Corporation with ticker code (FN) now have 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 100 and 79 calculating the mean target price we have 92. With the stocks previous close at 89.85 this indicates there is a potential upside of 2.4%. The day 50 moving average is 93.41 and the 200 day moving average is 88.46. The market cap for the company is $3,394m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Fabrinet provides optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical, and electronic manufacturing services in North America, the Asia-Pacific, and Europe. ...
While Fabrinet ( NYSE:FN ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a double-digit share price...
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Fabrinet ( NYSE:FN ) by taking the expected...
Fabrinet found using ticker (FN) now have 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 100 and 79 calculating the mean target price we have 92. With the stocks previous close at 94.08 this indicates there is a potential downside of -2.2%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 86.95 and the 200 moving average now moves to 84.08. The company has a market capitalisation of $3,520m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Fabrinet provides optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical, and electronic manufacturing services in North America, the Asia-Pacific, and Europe. T...
FN Price Returns