Fabrinet Ordinary Shares (FN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FN POWR Grades
- FN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FN is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- FN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.93% of US stocks).
FN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Fabrinet is higher than 82.67% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Fabrinet's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 21.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fabrinet are ROLL, FEDU, USPH, WNS, and MC.
- FN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fabrinet's official web site, go to www.fabrinet.com.
FN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FN's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.82% lower, now standing at 23.6.
- Over the past 136 months, FN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.1.
- Over the past 136 months, FN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FN.
FN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 107.07%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 219.99%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.52%.
The table below shows FN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.16% of graded US stocks.
- FN's asset turnover comes in at 1.244 -- ranking 29th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- FKWL, NSSC, and FLEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FN.
The table below shows FN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.98||52-week high||$109.56|
|Prev. close||$96.40||52-week low||$59.45|
|Day high||$96.63||Avg. volume||152,067|
|50-day MA||$102.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$92.44||Market Cap||3.53B|
Fabrinet Ordinary Shares (FN) Company Bio
Fabrinet is a provider of advanced optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical, and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers of complex products, such as optical communication components, modules and subsystems, industrial lasers and sensors. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
FN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FN Latest Social Stream
View Full FN Social Stream
Latest FN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fabrinet that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FN as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Investment Research cut shares of Fabrinet (NYSE:FN) from a strong-buy rating to a hold rating in a report published on Tuesday morning, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Fabrinet provides precision optical, electro-mechanical and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers of complex products, such as optical communication components, modules and sub-systems, industrial lasers and 
Phononic Announces Full Customer and Manufacturing Qualification in APAC, Expanding Global Production of High-Performance Thermoelectrics
DURHAM, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Phononic has announced full customer qualification of manufacturing operations at Fabrinet, allowing for increased growth and revenue.
Fabrinet found using ticker (FN) have now 5 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 125 and 85 with a mean TP of 106.6. With the stocks previous close at 98.81 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 7.9%. The day 50 moving average is 103.54 and the 200 moving average now moves to 94.46. The company has a market capitalisation of $3,606m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Fabrinet provides optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical, and electronic manufacturing services in North America, the Asia-Pacific, and Europe. The company offers a range of a...
Zacks Investment Research cut shares of Fabrinet (NYSE:FN) from a strong-buy rating to a hold rating in a report published on Tuesday, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Fabrinet provides precision optical, electro-mechanical and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers of complex products, such as optical communication components, modules and sub-systems, industrial lasers and sensors. 
BANGKOK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #EarningsDate--Fabrinet (NYSE: FN), a leading provider of advanced optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers of complex products, today announced it will release its first quarter 2022 financial results for the period ended September 24, 2021 after market close on Monday, November 1, 2021. On that day, management will hold a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET to review and discuss the
FN Price Returns