Fabrinet Ordinary Shares (FN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.15% of US stocks.
- FN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.02% of US stocks).
FN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FN is currently 33.44, higher than 83.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of FABRINET's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.59%, FABRINET's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.36% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FABRINET are IIIN, MPX, AMSF, REX, and CRWS.
- Visit FN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fabrinet.com.
FN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FN's price/sales ratio is 25.93% lower, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 153 months, FN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FN.
FN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.02%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 69.46%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.78%.
The table below shows FN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.16% of graded US stocks.
- FN's asset turnover comes in at 1.262 -- ranking 26th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- BELFA, MICT, and JCS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FN.
The table below shows FN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$133.08||52-week high||$140.18|
|Prev. close||$133.33||52-week low||$74.57|
|Day high||$135.57||Avg. volume||187,596|
|50-day MA||$130.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$105.53||Market Cap||4.87B|
Fabrinet Ordinary Shares (FN) Company Bio
Fabrinet is a provider of advanced optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical, and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers of complex products, such as optical communication components, modules and subsystems, industrial lasers and sensors. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
FN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FN Latest Social Stream
View Full FN Social Stream
Latest FN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FABRINET that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FN as an investment opportunity.
Fabrinet (NYSE:FN) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 19% over the last three...
Fabrinet (FN) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Fabrinet (FN) closed at $132.90 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.94% move from the prior day.
Fabrinet (FN) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FN Price Returns