Fabrinet Ordinary Shares (FN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FN POWR Grades
- FN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.76% of US stocks.
- FN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
FN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Fabrinet is higher than 80.09% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Fabrinet's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 23.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DHIL, CRTD, ONEM, WMS, and HIMS.
- FN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fabrinet's official web site, go to www.fabrinet.com.
FN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FN's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.82% lower, now standing at 23.6.
- Over the past 136 months, FN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.1.
- Over the past 136 months, FN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FN.
FN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 61.12%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 63.39%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 81.06%.
The table below shows FN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.16% of graded US stocks.
- FN's asset turnover comes in at 1.262 -- ranking 26th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- BELFA, MICT, and JCS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FN.
The table below shows FN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.00||52-week high||$126.28|
|Prev. close||$81.10||52-week low||$74.57|
|Day high||$81.92||Avg. volume||203,936|
|50-day MA||$87.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$102.26||Market Cap||2.98B|
Fabrinet Ordinary Shares (FN) Company Bio
Fabrinet is a provider of advanced optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical, and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers of complex products, such as optical communication components, modules and subsystems, industrial lasers and sensors. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
FN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FN Latest Social Stream
View Full FN Social Stream
Latest FN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fabrinet that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FN as an investment opportunity.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
Fabrinet found using ticker (FN) now have 3 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 130 and 100 with a mean TP of 120. Given that the stocks previous close was at 97.58 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 23.0%. The 50 day MA is 114.35 and the 200 day MA is 101.87. The market cap for the company is $3,730m. Find out more information at: https://www.fabrinet.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $4,587m based on the market concensus. Fabrinet provides optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical, and electronic manufacturing services in North America, the Asia-Pacific, and...
To avoid considerable losses in your portfolio, one should always avoid companies that resort to exorbitant debt financing. You may buy STM, SNDR, CVX, FN and J.
Fabrinet (FN) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Fabrinet (NYSE:FN) is down 8% at 12:05 p.m. ET after the company released flat outlook for the next quarter revenue due to the ongoing supply constraints across the sector. "Based on continued strong demand largely across the board, we are expecting revenue from both optical and non-optical communications to be flat to...
FN Price Returns