Fabrinet Ordinary Shares (FN): Price and Financial Metrics
FN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FN is currently 22.52, higher than 76.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Fabrinet's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.43 for Fabrinet; that's greater than it is for just 21.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GRIL, GMBL, RDVT, DHIL, and EMX.
- Visit FN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fabrinet.com.
FN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.13||52-week high||$91.95|
|Prev. close||$87.39||52-week low||$44.00|
|Day high||$87.83||Avg. volume||171,348|
|50-day MA||$83.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.65||Market Cap||3.14B|
Fabrinet Ordinary Shares (FN) Company Bio
Fabrinet is a provider of advanced optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical, and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers of complex products, such as optical communication components, modules and subsystems, industrial lasers and sensors. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.
FN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Fabrinet. To summarize, we found that Fabrinet ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Fabrinet ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 131.78 -- which is good for besting 93.3% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 9.74% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- FN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FN Latest Social Stream
View Full FN Social Stream
Latest FN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fabrinet that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FN as an investment opportunity.
These high return businesses have robust financial conditions
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Fabrinet (NYSE:FN) Director Rollance E. Olson sold 7,000 shares of Fabrinet stock in a transaction dated Thursday, February 4th. The stock was sold at an average price of $86.33, for a total transaction of $604,310.00. Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 41,540 shares in the company, valued at $3,586,148.20. The sale was disclosed […]
The following slide deck was published by Fabrinet in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Last week saw the newest quarterly earnings release from Fabrinet ( NYSE:FN ), an important milestone in the company's...
FN Price Returns
Continue Researching FNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fabrinet's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!