Paragon 28, Inc. (FNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FNA is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FNA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
FNA Stock Summary
- PARAGON 28 INC's stock had its IPO on October 15, 2021, making it an older stock than only 1.94% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 462.46%, PARAGON 28 INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.25% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PARAGON 28 INC is reporting a growth rate of 461.77%; that's higher than 96.54% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PARAGON 28 INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KNDI, ICUI, XERS, MYGN, and XXII.
- To check out PARAGON 28 INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001531978.
FNA Valuation Summary
- FNA's EV/EBIT ratio is -23.3; this is 453.03% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- FNA's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.6 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNA.
FNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.12||52-week high||$21.49|
|Prev. close||$15.89||52-week low||$12.35|
|Day high||$16.35||Avg. volume||375,851|
|50-day MA||$17.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.26||Market Cap||1.42B|
Paragon 28, Inc. (FNA) Company Bio
Paragon 28, Inc. designs, develops, distributes, and sells foot and ankle surgical systems in the United States and internationally. It offers plating systems, such as gorilla plating systems, such as lisfranc, lapidus, lateral column, calcaneus slide, and naviculocuneiform (NC) fusion plating systems; baby gorilla plate-specific screws, navicular fracture plates, and 5th metatarsal hook plates; and silverback ankle fusion plating systems. The company also provides precision guide technology for various procedures consisting of MTP fusion, a procedure to address bunion deformities that fuses two bones on the big toe; first tarsometatarsal arthrodesis; and metatarsal osteotomy for bunion correction, medial column beaming for charcot foot reconstruction, ankle fusion plating, and NC joint arthrodesis. In addition, it offers monster, mini monster, and joust beaming screw systems for use in bone reconstruction, osteotomy, arthrodesis, joint fusion, ligament fixation, fracture repair, and fracture fixation; APEX 3D total ankle replacement systems; total talus spacers to replace the talus and bone in the ankle that connects the leg and foot; bunion or hallux valgus correction systems; phantom intramedullary nail systems for the treatment of severe hallux valgus; and various orthobiologics, such as bone wedges, grafts, demineralized bone matrices, bone void fillers, synthetic materials, amniotic products, and a biocompatible collagen matrix, as well as PRESERVE bone graft systems for homologous application. Further, the company provides hammertoe implants, titanium wedges, and soft tissue fixators, as well as products for the various procedure, such as bunions, flatfoot, fracture fixation, and foot fracture. It serves hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers through a network of sales representatives and stocking distributors. Paragon 28, Inc. was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
FNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNA Latest Social Stream
View Full FNA Social Stream
Latest FNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARAGON 28 INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNA as an investment opportunity.
Q4 2022 Paragon 28 Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Paragon 28 Inc Earnings Call
Paragon 28, Inc. (FNA) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Paragon 28, Inc. (FNA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -466.67% and 2.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Paragon 28 Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides 2023 Financial Guidance
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., March 02, 2023--Paragon 28, Inc. (NYSE: FNA) ("PARAGON"), a leading medical device company exclusively focused on the foot and ankle orthopedic market, today reported financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
Paragon 28 to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., March 01, 2023--Paragon 28, Inc. (NYSE: FNA), a leading medical device company exclusively focused on the foot and ankle orthopedic market, today announced that Albert DaCosta, Chairman and CEO, and Steve Deitsch, CFO, will be presenting in fireside chats at two upcoming investor conferences. Paragon 28 will participate in the CG 2023 Musculoskeletal Conference on March 7th, 2023, and the 22nd Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference on April 19th, 2023.
OrthoPediatrics (KIDS) Reports Q4 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
OrthoPediatrics (KIDS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -45.45% and 0.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FNA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...