Paragon 28, Inc. (FNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.84% of US stocks.
- FNA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FNA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
FNA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, PARAGON 28 INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- PARAGON 28 INC's stock had its IPO on October 15, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 1.53% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, FNA has reported earnings growth of 173.03%, putting it ahead of 90.68% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PARAGON 28 INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NRDS, TMCI, OFIX, PWFL, and INGN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to FNA's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001531978.
FNA Valuation Summary
- FNA's price/sales ratio is 9; this is 87.5% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- FNA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 301.4 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNA.
FNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.59||52-week high||$21.15|
|Prev. close||$19.50||52-week low||$12.35|
|Day high||$19.82||Avg. volume||239,839|
|50-day MA||$18.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.68||Market Cap||1.51B|
Paragon 28, Inc. (FNA) Company Bio
Paragon 28, Inc. designs, develops, distributes, and sells foot and ankle surgical systems in the United States and internationally. It offers plating systems, such as gorilla plating systems, such as lisfranc, lapidus, lateral column, calcaneus slide, and naviculocuneiform (NC) fusion plating systems; baby gorilla plate-specific screws, navicular fracture plates, and 5th metatarsal hook plates; and silverback ankle fusion plating systems. The company also provides precision guide technology for various procedures consisting of MTP fusion, a procedure to address bunion deformities that fuses two bones on the big toe; first tarsometatarsal arthrodesis; and metatarsal osteotomy for bunion correction, medial column beaming for charcot foot reconstruction, ankle fusion plating, and NC joint arthrodesis. In addition, it offers monster, mini monster, and joust beaming screw systems for use in bone reconstruction, osteotomy, arthrodesis, joint fusion, ligament fixation, fracture repair, and fracture fixation; APEX 3D total ankle replacement systems; total talus spacers to replace the talus and bone in the ankle that connects the leg and foot; bunion or hallux valgus correction systems; phantom intramedullary nail systems for the treatment of severe hallux valgus; and various orthobiologics, such as bone wedges, grafts, demineralized bone matrices, bone void fillers, synthetic materials, amniotic products, and a biocompatible collagen matrix, as well as PRESERVE bone graft systems for homologous application. Further, the company provides hammertoe implants, titanium wedges, and soft tissue fixators, as well as products for the various procedure, such as bunions, flatfoot, fracture fixation, and foot fracture. It serves hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers through a network of sales representatives and stocking distributors. Paragon 28, Inc. was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
FNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNA Latest Social Stream
View Full FNA Social Stream
Latest FNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARAGON 28 INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNA as an investment opportunity.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., November 16, 2022--Paragon 28, Inc. (NYSE: FNA), a leading medical device company exclusively focused on the foot and ankle orthopedic market, today announced that Albert DaCosta, Chairman and CEO and Steve Deitsch, CFO will participate in a fireside chat at the 34th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference on Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time / 5:30 a.m. Pacific Time.
The consensus price target hints at a 33.5% upside potential for Paragon 28, Inc. (FNA). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Here is how EDAP TMS S.A. (EDAP) and Paragon 28, Inc. (FNA) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Paragon 28 ( NYSE:FNA ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$46.0m (up 28% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Needham analyst Michael Matson reiterated a Buy rating on Paragon 28 (FNA - Research Report) today and set a price target of $24.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $18.04.According to TipRanks, Matson is an analyst with an average return of -0.5% and a 45.22% success rate. Matson covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Medtronic, SurModics, and NeoGenomics.Currently, the analyst consensus on Paragon 28 is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $27.00, a 49.67% upside from current levels. In a report released today, JMP Securities also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $30.00 price target.
FNA Price Returns