FNCB Bancorp Inc. (FNCB): Price and Financial Metrics
FNCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.37||52-week high||$9.00|
|Prev. close||$6.31||52-week low||$5.45|
|Day high||$6.45||Avg. volume||21,417|
|50-day MA||$5.94||Dividend yield||5.74%|
|200-day MA||$6.15||Market Cap||126.02M|
FNCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNCB POWR Grades
- FNCB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.28% of US stocks.
- FNCB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 54 days.
- FNCB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
FNCB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.86 for FNCB BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 96.21% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 145.67%, FNCB BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.7% of about US stocks.
- FNCB BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -84.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 5.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNCB BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OPOF, OSBC, EVBN, ATLO, and CIVB.
- FNCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FNCB BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.fncb.com.
FNCB Valuation Summary
- FNCB's price/earnings ratio is 8.1; this is 18.18% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FNCB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNCB.
FNCB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -0.06%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -7.29%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.93%.
The table below shows FNCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNCB Bancorp Inc. (FNCB) Company Bio
FNCB Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for FNCB Bank that provides retail and commercial banking services to individuals and businesses in Northeastern Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Dunmore, Pennsylvania.
FNCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNCB Latest Social Stream
View Full FNCB Social Stream
Latest FNCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FNCB BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNCB as an investment opportunity.
FNCB Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FNCB ) will pay a dividend of $0.09 on the 15th of December. This means the annual payment...
More on FNCB Bancorp
DUNMORE, Pa., Oct. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FNCB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNCB; www.fncb.com), the parent company of Dunmore-based FNCB Bank (the “Bank”), (collectively, "FNCB") today reported net income of $4.2 million, or $0.21 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended September 30, 2023, a decrease of $1.2 million, or 23.4%, compared to $5.4 million, or $0.28 per share for the same period of 2022. Reductions in net interest income and non-interest income, coupled with an incre
DUNMORE, Pa., Oct. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On October 25, 2023, the Board of Directors of FNCB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:FNCB) declared a dividend of $0.090 per share for the fourth quarter of 2023. The fourth quarter 2023 dividend is payable on December 15, 2023 to shareholders of record as of December 1, 2023. Year-to-date dividends declared in 2023 total $0.36 per share, an increase of $0.03 per share, or 9.1%, compared to $0.33 per share in 2022. About FNCB Bancorp, Inc.: FNCB Bancorp, Inc.
Peoples Financial Services has agreed to pay $129 million of stock for FNCB Bancorp. Peoples' CEO Craig Best would lead the combined company for a year after the merger closes, and then Gerard Champi, FNCB's current chief, would take over.
FNCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|