FNCB Bancorp Inc. (FNCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNCB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.48 for FNCB BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 94.98% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 637.25%, FNCB BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.05% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FNCB is more volatile than only 0.59% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FNCB BANCORP INC are CBFV, EBMT, CVLY, MRBK, and MSBI.
- FNCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FNCB BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.fncb.com.
FNCB Valuation Summary
- FNCB's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 107.69% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FNCB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNCB.
FNCB Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -14.76%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 27.38%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 60.31%.
The table below shows FNCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.19||52-week high||$10.15|
|Prev. close||$8.13||52-week low||$7.34|
|Day high||$8.20||Avg. volume||6,223|
|50-day MA||$8.11||Dividend yield||4.43%|
|200-day MA||$7.96||Market Cap||161.19M|
FNCB Bancorp Inc. (FNCB) Company Bio
FNCB Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for FNCB Bank that provides retail and commercial banking services to individuals and businesses in Northeastern Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Dunmore, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FNCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNCB Latest Social Stream
View Full FNCB Social Stream
Latest FNCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FNCB BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNCB as an investment opportunity.
FNCB Bancorp ( NASDAQ:FNCB ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$60.1m (up 6.0% from FY 2021). Net...
FNCB Bancorp, Inc. Announces 2022 Net Income and Results of Operations and Authorization of Stock Repurchase Program
DUNMORE, Pa., Jan. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FNCB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNCB), the parent company of Dunmore-based FNCB Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income for 2022 of $20.4 million, or $1.03 per diluted share, compared to net income of $21.4 million, or $1.06 per diluted share, for 2021. The $1.0 million, or 4.4%, earnings decrease was due primarily to a $4.4 million, or 14.2%, increase in non-interest expense, coupled with a $1.8 million increase in the provision for loan and leas
DUNMORE, Pa., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On January 25, 2023, the Board of Directors of FNCB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:FNCB) declared a dividend of $0.09 per share for the first quarter of 2023, an increase of $0.015 per share, or 20.0%, from $0.075 per share declared for the first quarter of 2022. The first quarter 2023 dividend is payable on March 15, 2023 to shareholders of record as of March 1, 2023. About FNCB Bancorp, Inc.: FNCB Bancorp, Inc. is the bank holding company of FNCB Bank. Lo
Readers hoping to buy FNCB Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FNCB ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
Mark C. Oley Mark C. Oley DUNMORE, Pa., Nov. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FNCB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNCB; www.fncb.com), the parent company of Dunmore-based FNCB Bank (Bank), today announced that Mark C. Oley has been appointed to the Bank’s advisory board. The Bank advisory board consists of individuals from across Northeastern Pennsylvania. The network of diverse and experienced business leaders provides strategic and expert advice on the markets the Bank serves. Mr. Oley currently serves as
FNCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|