FNCB Bancorp Inc. (FNCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNCB POWR Grades
- FNCB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- FNCB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- FNCB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
FNCB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.61 for FNCB Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -89.51%, FNCB Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.2% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FNCB comes in at 63.18% -- higher than that of 96.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FNCB Bancorp Inc are UBOH, HMNF, EBMT, CFFI, and LARK.
- FNCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FNCB Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.fncb.com.
FNCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FNCB's EV/EBIT ratio is 71.11% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- FNCB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 14.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FNCB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNCB.
FNCB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.49%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20.59%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 116.38%.
The table below shows FNCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.27||52-week high||$8.94|
|Prev. close||$7.34||52-week low||$5.10|
|Day high||$7.37||Avg. volume||51,405|
|50-day MA||$7.32||Dividend yield||3.27%|
|200-day MA||$6.98||Market Cap||147.04M|
FNCB Bancorp Inc. (FNCB) Company Bio
FNCB Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for FNCB Bank that provides retail and commercial banking services to individuals and businesses in Northeastern Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Dunmore, Pennsylvania.
FNCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNCB Latest Social Stream
View Full FNCB Social Stream
Latest FNCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FNCB Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNCB as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
James Burke James F. Burke has been appointed FNCB Bank Executive Vice-President and Chief Banking Officer. DUNMORE, Pa., Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FNCB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNCB) (“FNCB”) today announced that James F. Burke will be joining FNCB Bank as Executive Vice President, Chief Banking Officer. As Chief Banking Officer, Mr. Burke will be responsible for the oversight of the Bank’s Commercial Lending, Retail Lending and Retail Banking units. Mr. Burke joins FNCB Bank with more than 27 years of managerial and sales experience in banking. Most recently he served as the Executive Vice President, Chief Lending Officer at Wayne Bank where he was responsible for the overall sales, service, and operations of the Commercial Banking Division in Pennsylvania and New York. “Jim is ...
Jerry Champi has been the CEO of FNCB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:FNCB) since 2016, and this article will examine the...
DUNMORE, Pa., Oct. 30, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FNCB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNCB; www.fncb.com), the parent company of Dunmore-based FNCB Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $4.1 million, or $0.20 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended September 30, 2020, an increase of $1.7 million, or 70.9% from $2.4 million, or $0.12 per basic and diluted share, for the comparable period of 2019. The increase in earnings comparing the third quarters of 2020 and 2019 was primarily due to increases in net interest income and non-interest income, coupled with a reduction in the provision for loan and lease losses. Net income for the nine months ended September 30, 2020 totaled $10.2 million, or $0.50 per basic and diluted share, an increase of $2.6 million, or 34.3%, compare...
DUNMORE, Pa., Oct. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On October 28, 2020, the Board of Directors of FNCB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:FNCB, www.fncb.com) declared a dividend of $0.055 per share for the fourth quarter of 2020, representing a 10.0% increase over the $0.05 per share dividend declared for the same quarter of 2019. Dividends declared for 2020 total $0.22 per share, an increase of $0.02 per share, or 10.0%, compared to $0.20 per share declared for 2019. The dividend is payable on December 15, 2020 to shareholders of record as of December 1, 2020.About FNCB Bancorp, Inc.: FNCB Bancorp, Inc. is the bank holding company of FNCB Bank. Locally-based for 110 years, FNCB Bank continues as a premier community bank in Northeastern Pennsylvania – offering a full suite of personal, small business ...
FNCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|