Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. (FND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FND POWR Grades
- FND scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 67.29% of US stocks.
- FND's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FND's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.01% of US stocks).
FND Stock Summary
- FLOOR & DECOR HOLDINGS INC's market capitalization of $7,343,086,072 is ahead of 81.76% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,548.9, FLOOR & DECOR HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.99% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FLOOR & DECOR HOLDINGS INC is higher than 97.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FLOOR & DECOR HOLDINGS INC are TRNS, SMBC, J, IVZ, and MHK.
- Visit FND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flooranddecor.com.
FND Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FND's price/sales ratio is 137.5% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- FND's price/earnings ratio has moved down 42.2 over the prior 66 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FND.
FND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FND has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.52% of graded US stocks.
- FND's asset turnover comes in at 1.024 -- ranking 134th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BBWI, TLYS, and ANF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FND.
The table below shows FND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.49||52-week high||$145.89|
|Prev. close||$69.25||52-week low||$59.91|
|Day high||$73.33||Avg. volume||1,330,965|
|50-day MA||$82.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$88.85||Market Cap||7.58B|
Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. (FND) Company Bio
Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of hard surface flooring and related accessories. Its stores offer a range of tile, wood, and laminate and natural stone flooring products, as well as decorative and installation accessories. The company serves professional installers, commercial businesses, and do it yourself customers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Smyrna, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FND Latest Social Stream
View Full FND Social Stream
Latest FND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLOOR & DECOR HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FND as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, September 22, 2022--Floor & Decor (NYSE: FND) a leading specialty retailer of hard-surface flooring, will expand its nationwide footprint when it opens the doors to its newest location in Fern Park, Florida on September 29, 2022. The Floor & Decor warehouse store and design center will open with a team of about 50 full-time and part-time associates led by Angel Medina, the new store’s Chief Executive Merchant.
Now is a great time to invest in these high-octane growth stocks trading at steep discounts to their recent highs.
ATLANTA, September 07, 2022--Floor & Decor (NYSE: FND), a leading specialty retailer of hard-surface flooring, will expand its nationwide footprint when it opens the doors to its newest location in Lexington, Kentucky on September 14, 2022. The Floor & Decor warehouse store and design center will be led by Tonya Johnson, the new store’s Chief Executive Merchant.
Floor & Decor Launches the Grand Opening of its Mooresville, North Carolina Store on September 14, 2022
ATLANTA, September 07, 2022--Floor & Decor (NYSE: FND) a leading specialty retailer of hard-surface flooring, will expand its nationwide footprint when it opens the doors to its newest location in Mooresville, North Carolina on September 14, 2022. The Floor & Decor warehouse store and design center will open with a team of about 50 full-time and part-time associates led by Brittany McMillen, the new store’s Chief Executive Merchant.
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on a lighter note, a good company can...
FND Price Returns
Continue Researching FNDWant to do more research on Floor & Decor Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Floor & Decor Holdings Inc (FND) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Floor & Decor Holdings Inc (FND) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Floor & Decor Holdings Inc (FND) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch