Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. (FND): Price and Financial Metrics
FND Stock Summary
- FND has a market capitalization of $11,758,180,385 -- more than approximately 83.02% of US stocks.
- Floor & Decor Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on April 27, 2017, making it an older stock than just 13.81% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Floor & Decor Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Floor & Decor Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FIVE, AOS, WSO, BEN, and AAP.
- FND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Floor & Decor Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.flooranddecor.com.
FND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.63||52-week high||$114.41|
|Prev. close||$112.59||52-week low||$33.33|
|Day high||$114.41||Avg. volume||771,010|
|50-day MA||$98.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.45||Market Cap||11.76B|
Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. (FND) Company Bio
Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of hard surface flooring and related accessories. Its stores offer a range of tile, wood, and laminate and natural stone flooring products, as well as decorative and installation accessories. The company serves professional installers, commercial businesses, and do it yourself customers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Smyrna, Georgia.
FND Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Floor & Decor Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Floor & Decor Holdings Inc ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 224.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FND, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.84 years, is 0.95% -- higher than 89.46% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- FND's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 33.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Floor & Decor Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 23.86% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FND Latest Social Stream
View Full FND Social Stream
Latest FND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Floor & Decor Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FND as an investment opportunity.
Here's your IBD Screen Of The Day, a look at outstanding growth stocks to watch. A number of housing stocks near buy have been making bullish moves.
Floor & Decor saw an improvement in its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating Monday, from 94 to 96. The revised score means the stock currently tops 96% of all other stocks in terms of key performance metrics and technical strength. Floor & Decor is currently about 4% above a 108.64 entry from a consolidation.
Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: FND) today announced that its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2021 will be released after market close on Thursday, May 6, 2021. The company will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results. A live audio webcast of the conference call, together with related materials, will be available online at ir.flooranddecor.com.
Stocks Rally Even As Coinbase Struggles To Rise Further; Interest Rates Plunge; 5 Growth Stocks To Trade Now
With 197 million shares outstanding, Coinbase is clearly a large cap with a market value of $66 billion.
Today's IBD Screen Of The Day focuses on growth stocks showing rising profit estimates. It's one of several powerful screens.
FND Price Returns
Continue Researching FNDWant to do more research on Floor & Decor Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Floor & Decor Holdings Inc (FND) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Floor & Decor Holdings Inc (FND) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Floor & Decor Holdings Inc (FND) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!