Funko, Inc. - (FNKO): Price and Financial Metrics
FNKO Stock Summary
- FNKO's went public 3.47 years ago, making it older than merely 11.04% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 250.26, Funko Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.41% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FNKO is more volatile than 92.02% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNKO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLI, IMXI, STRA, ENS, and BMRC.
- FNKO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Funko Inc's official web site, go to www.funko.com.
FNKO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNKO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.24||52-week high||$25.07|
|Prev. close||$19.91||52-week low||$3.39|
|Day high||$21.56||Avg. volume||2,086,268|
|50-day MA||$17.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.28||Market Cap||1.01B|
Funko, Inc. - (FNKO) Company Bio
Funko, LLC offers consumer products, toys, and collectibles. The company provides keychains, pens, pins, ride toys, and other toys; vinyl products; apparel, accessories, and T-shirts and hats; action figures; plush products; and housewares, home products, and accessories. It offers products online, as well as through stores worldwide. Funko, LLC was founded in 1998 and is based in Lynnwood, Washington with a retail store in Everett, Washington.
FNKO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Funko Inc. To summarize, we found that Funko Inc ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FNKO, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.38 years, is 0.4% -- higher than 75.85% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 27% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 61.05% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 52.47% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FNKO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNKO Latest Social Stream
View Full FNKO Social Stream
Latest FNKO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Funko Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNKO as an investment opportunity.
New Strong Buy Stocks for April 21st
Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for April 21st
NFTs have gained lots of attention during 2021.
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
Cinedigm is moving away from legacy business.
FNKO Price Returns