Funko, Inc. - (FNKO): Price and Financial Metrics
FNKO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FNKO is 3.63 -- better than 85.91% of US stocks.
- Funko Inc's stock had its IPO on November 2, 2017, making it an older stock than only 6.03% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that FNKO's revenue has grown 30.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 83.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNKO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPY, LFVN, DLHC, CKH, and AINC.
- Visit FNKO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.funko.com.
FNKO Stock Price Chart More Charts
FNKO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.14||52-week high||$27.89|
|Prev. close||$9.23||52-week low||$8.29|
|Day high||$9.53||Avg. volume||1,290,098|
|50-day MA||$14.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.17||Market Cap||451.66M|
Funko, Inc. - (FNKO) Company Bio
Funko, LLC offers consumer products, toys, and collectibles. The company provides keychains, pens, pins, ride toys, and other toys; vinyl products; apparel, accessories, and T-shirts and hats; action figures; plush products; and housewares, home products, and accessories. It offers products online, as well as through stores worldwide. Funko, LLC was founded in 1998 and is based in Lynnwood, Washington with a retail store in Everett, Washington.
FNKO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Funko Inc. To summarize, we found that Funko Inc ranked in the 87st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 765.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Funko Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.02 years, is 0.43% -- higher than 80.2% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 21.93% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Funko Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 65.22% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|