Funko, Inc. - (FNKO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNKO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FNKO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.41% of US stocks.
- FNKO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- FNKO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
FNKO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FNKO is 2.95 -- better than 83.76% of US stocks.
- Funko Inc's stock had its IPO on November 2, 2017, making it an older stock than only 13.29% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, FNKO has reported earnings growth of -42,377.47%, putting it ahead of only 0.02% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Funko Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ASLE, CNQ, ALOT, AAME, and ARKO.
- Visit FNKO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.funko.com.
FNKO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FNKO's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.78% higher, now standing at 18.5.
- Over the past 46 months, FNKO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- Over the past 46 months, FNKO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNKO.
FNKO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FNKO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.69% of graded US stocks.
- FNKO's asset turnover comes in at 1.073 -- ranking 11th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- CLAR, KN, and ESCA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FNKO.
The table below shows FNKO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FNKO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNKO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.43||52-week high||$27.20|
|Prev. close||$17.47||52-week low||$5.99|
|Day high||$17.77||Avg. volume||1,237,480|
|50-day MA||$18.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.77||Market Cap||879.31M|
Funko, Inc. - (FNKO) Company Bio
Funko, LLC offers consumer products, toys, and collectibles. The company provides keychains, pens, pins, ride toys, and other toys; vinyl products; apparel, accessories, and T-shirts and hats; action figures; plush products; and housewares, home products, and accessories. It offers products online, as well as through stores worldwide. Funko, LLC was founded in 1998 and is based in Lynnwood, Washington with a retail store in Everett, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
FNKO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNKO Latest Social Stream
View Full FNKO Social Stream
Latest FNKO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Funko Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNKO as an investment opportunity.
Funko Sets Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call for Thursday, November 4, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. ET
EVERETT, Wash., October 21, 2021--Funko, Inc. (Nasdaq: FNKO) ("Funko" or "the Company"), a leading pop culture consumer products company, today announced that it will hold a conference call on Thursday, November 4, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Andrew Mark Perlmutter, President at Funko (NASDAQ:FNKO), made a large insider sell on October 18, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday showed that Perlmutter sold 62,500 shares of Funko at a price of $19.18. The total transaction amounted to $1,198,662. Perlmutter still owns a total of 120,041 shares of Funko worth, $2,149,334. Funko shares are trading up 1.62% at $17.91 at the time of this writing on Thursday m
Buckeye City Council has approved a public infrastructure reimbursement agreement with LGE Design Build and Creation to do improvements near the intersection where the facility that Funko is leasing.
Brian Richard Mariotti, Chief Executive Officer at Funko (NASDAQ:FNKO), made a large buy and sell of company shares on October 15, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Brian Richard Mariotti exercised options to purchase 59,139 Funko shares for $0 on October 15. They then sold their shares on succeeding transactions in the open market. They sold at prices ranging from ($0.00) to $19.38 to raise a total of $1,14
(Bloomberg) -- There are two classes of merchant on Amazon.com Inc.: those who get special protection from counterfeiters and those who don’t.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureA $30 Billion Fortune Is Hiding in China’s Silicon ValleyBeef Industry Tries to Erase Its Emissions With Fuzzy Methane MathForget Palm Springs—Santa Fe Is the New Mecca for Modern ArchitectureGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightThe first category inclu
FNKO Price Returns