First Northwest Bancorp (FNWB): Price and Financial Metrics
FNWB Stock Summary
- FNWB's went public 4.87 years ago, making it older than merely 16.31% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FNWB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.43% of US stocks.
- The volatility of First Northwest Bancorp's share price is greater than that of only 8.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNWB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBHC, BDGE, MBWM, PFIS, and FBIZ.
- Visit FNWB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ourfirstfed.com.
FNWB Stock Price Chart More Charts
FNWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.99||52-week high||$17.99|
|Prev. close||$17.96||52-week low||$14.59|
|Day high||$17.99||Avg. volume||15,086|
|50-day MA||$17.47||Dividend yield||0.89%|
|200-day MA||$16.48||Market Cap||193.10M|
First Northwest Bancorp (FNWB) Company Bio
First Northwest Bancorp operates as a bank holding company for the First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Port Angeles that provides various banking products and services in North Olympic Peninsula region of Washington. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Port Angeles, Washington.