First Northwest Bancorp (FNWB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNWB POWR Grades
- FNWB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FNWB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FNWB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 23.47% of US stocks).
FNWB Stock Summary
- FNWB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.03% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 138.18%, FIRST NORTHWEST BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses 90.83% of about US stocks.
- FIRST NORTHWEST BANCORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -138.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNWB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIVB, RNST, SBSI, NBTB, and BY.
- FNWB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST NORTHWEST BANCORP's official web site, go to www.ourfirstfed.com.
FNWB Valuation Summary
- FNWB's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 44% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 99 months, FNWB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 52.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNWB.
FNWB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 69.39%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 93.91%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -22.99%.
The table below shows FNWB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNWB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FNWB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.6% of graded US stocks.
- FNWB's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 214th of 435 Banking stocks.
- ABCB, FBC, and HWBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FNWB.
The table below shows FNWB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FNWB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FNWB, see our FNWB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
FNWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.60||52-week high||$23.46|
|Prev. close||$11.63||52-week low||$10.77|
|Day high||$11.79||Avg. volume||17,456|
|50-day MA||$14.26||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$15.35||Market Cap||112.22M|
First Northwest Bancorp (FNWB) Company Bio
First Northwest Bancorp operates as a bank holding company for the First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Port Angeles that provides various banking products and services in North Olympic Peninsula region of Washington. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Port Angeles, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
FNWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNWB Latest Social Stream
View Full FNWB Social Stream
Latest FNWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST NORTHWEST BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNWB as an investment opportunity.
First Northwest Bancorp Reports Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings
PORT ANGELES, Wash., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Northwest Bancorp (Nasdaq: FNWB) Q4 2022 Net IncomeQ4 2022 Diluted Earnings Per ShareYTD Loan GrowthQ4 2022 Net Interest MarginBook Value per Share$6.1 million$0.6613.1%3.96%$16.31 $16.13*,excluding goodwill andintangibles CEO Commentary “2022 was another good year for First Northwest with record performance by the Bank, including return on equity, earnings per share, and net interest margin expansion. We remain focused on banking, inc
Lynn Terwoerds Appointed to First Fed Board
Lynn Terwoerds Appointed to First Fed Board Lynn Terwoerds joins the Board of Directors for First Fed Bank, subsidiary of First Northwest Bancorp (NASDAQ: FNWB). PORT ANGELES, Wash., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Fed Bank, subsidiary of First Northwest Bancorp (NASDAQ: FNWB), announced today that Lynn Terwoerds has been appointed to the Board of Directors. "Lynn is a trusted leader and strategist with extensive experience in cybersecurity for Fortune Global 500 companies. She is adept
First Fed Sets Date for Centennial Celebration
PORT ANGELES, Wash., Oct. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Fed Bank, subsidiary of First Northwest Bancorp (NASDAQ: FNWB), has scheduled its Centennial Celebration for September 3, 2023. The free community event will take place in its hometown of Port Angeles in the area around Field Arts & Events Hall. “Our bank was founded in Port Angeles in 1923,” said Matt Deines, CEO of First Fed. “While we have expanded significantly since then, our commitment to our customers and communities has only gr
First Northwest Bancorp Reports Third Quarter 2022 Net Income of $4.3 Million
PORT ANGELES, Wash., Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Northwest Bancorp (Nasdaq: FNWB) Q3 2022 Net IncomeQ3 2022 DilutedEarnings Per ShareYTD Loan GrowthQ3 2022Net Interest MarginBook Value per Share$4.3 million$0.4712.4%3.88%$15.69 $15.50*,excluding goodwill andintangibles CEO Commentary “Our commercial bank delivered once again this quarter as we achieved record net interest income, thanks to prudent loan growth and increasing yields,” said Matthew P. Deines, President and CEO of First
Ana Liza Grandner Joins First Fed as Chief Payments Officer
Ana Liza Grandner, Chief Payments Officer Ana Liza Grandner has joined the First Fed leadership team as Senior Vice President and Chief Payments Officer. PORT ANGELES, Wash., Oct. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Fed Bank, subsidiary of First Northwest Bancorp (NASDAQ: FNWB), today announced that Ana Liza Grandner has joined the leadership team as Senior Vice President and Chief Payments Officer. "Ana Liza is a recognized leader in fintech banking, with deep experience in the digital payments
FNWB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FNWBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Northwest Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Northwest Bancorp (FNWB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Northwest Bancorp (FNWB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Northwest Bancorp (FNWB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...