First Northwest Bancorp (FNWB): Price and Financial Metrics
FNWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.21||52-week high||$15.99|
|Prev. close||$14.88||52-week low||$9.94|
|Day high||$15.38||Avg. volume||14,915|
|50-day MA||$13.46||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$12.47||Market Cap||146.29M|
FNWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNWB POWR Grades
- FNWB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FNWB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FNWB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
FNWB Stock Summary
- FIRST NORTHWEST BANCORP's market capitalization of $141,391,068 is ahead of just 24.76% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FIRST NORTHWEST BANCORP is higher than it is for about 82.71% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.31 for FIRST NORTHWEST BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 94.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST NORTHWEST BANCORP are CAC, CBFV, CZWI, MBWM, and MYFW.
- FNWB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST NORTHWEST BANCORP's official web site, go to www.ourfirstfed.com.
FNWB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FNWB's EV/EBIT ratio is 91.96% higher, now standing at 21.5.
- FNWB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 49.6 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNWB.
FNWB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 69.39%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 93.91%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -22.99%.
The table below shows FNWB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNWB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FNWB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.6% of graded US stocks.
- FNWB's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 214th of 435 Banking stocks.
- ABCB, FBC, and HWBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FNWB.
The table below shows FNWB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
First Northwest Bancorp (FNWB) Company Bio
First Northwest Bancorp operates as a bank holding company for the First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Port Angeles that provides various banking products and services in North Olympic Peninsula region of Washington. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Port Angeles, Washington.
FNWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNWB Latest Social Stream
View Full FNWB Social Stream
Latest FNWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST NORTHWEST BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNWB as an investment opportunity.
PORT ANGELES, Wash., Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matthew P. Deines, President and CEO, comments on financial results: "The Company continues to manage through this historic interest rate environment by remaining focused on deepening existing relationships and acquiring new customers," said Matthew P. Deines, President and CEO. "We are also maintaining our commitment to reducing non-interest expense, which bore out in lower operating expenses and an improved efficiency ratio this quarter co
Geri Bullard, COO and CFO Geri Bullard has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer of First Fed Bank. PORT ANGELES, Wash., Oct. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Fed Bank has announced the promotion of Geri Bullard to Chief Operating Officer leading the deposit operations, loan operations, and reporting teams. Bullard has over 20 years of leadership experience in financial services. In addition to her new role as COO, Bullard will continue to serve as Chief Financial Officer, an executive posi
PORT ANGELES, Wash., July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matthew P. Deines, President and CEO, comments on financial results:"We grew deposits this quarter and are cautiously optimistic that funding costs have begun to stabilize," said Matthew P. Deines, President and CEO of First Northwest Bancorp. "We continue to focus on the blocking and tackling of community banking and expect actions we took in the second quarter will result in lower expenses in future quarters. Loan growth continues to moder
PORT ANGELES, Wash., April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matthew P. Deines, President and CEO, comments on financial results: "First Fed generated solid first quarter results despite the well-publicized challenges in the banking industry," said Matthew P. Deines, President and CEO of First Northwest Bancorp. "Our granular deposit franchise and reputation as a trusted member of the communities we serve has proved a source of strength and stability. We are well-positioned to navigate the rapidly ch
PORT ANGELES, Wash., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Northwest Bancorp (Nasdaq: FNWB) Q4 2022 Net IncomeQ4 2022 Diluted Earnings Per ShareYTD Loan GrowthQ4 2022 Net Interest MarginBook Value per Share$6.1 million$0.6613.1%3.96%$16.31 $16.13*,excluding goodwill andintangibles CEO Commentary “2022 was another good year for First Northwest with record performance by the Bank, including return on equity, earnings per share, and net interest margin expansion. We remain focused on banking, inc
FNWB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FNWBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Northwest Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Northwest Bancorp (FNWB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Northwest Bancorp (FNWB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Northwest Bancorp (FNWB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch