Finance of America Companies Inc. (FOA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOA POWR Grades
- FOA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 66.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FOA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 174 days.
- FOA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.45% of US stocks).
FOA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FOA is currently 0.06, higher than merely 1.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 65.43 for FINANCE OF AMERICA COMPANIES INC; that's greater than it is for 99.47% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FOA comes in at -271.63% -- higher than that of only 2.38% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FINANCE OF AMERICA COMPANIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SDC, ZEST, SEAT, RYAN, and CMPO.
- To check out FINANCE OF AMERICA COMPANIES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828937.
FOA Valuation Summary
- FOA's EV/EBIT ratio is -96.5; this is 985.32% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FOA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 48 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOA.
FOA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.45% of graded US stocks.
- FOA's asset turnover comes in at 0.155 -- ranking 114th of 442 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FOA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FOA, see our FOA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$8.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
FOA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.45||52-week high||$3.32|
|Prev. close||$1.35||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$1.50||Avg. volume||75,154|
|50-day MA||$1.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.57||Market Cap||92.56M|
Finance of America Companies Inc. (FOA) Company Bio
Finance of America Equity Capital LLC develops and operates an end-to-end loan lending and services platform. Its platform connects borrowers with investors. Its products include mortgages, reverse mortgages, and loans to residential real estate investors distributed across retail, third party network, and digital channels. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Irving, Texas. Finance of America Equity Capital LLC operates as a subsidiary of UFG Holdings, LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOA Latest Social Stream
View Full FOA Social Stream
Latest FOA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FINANCE OF AMERICA COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOA as an investment opportunity.
Finance of America Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
PLANO, Texas, March 13, 2023--Finance of America Companies Inc., ("Finance of America" or the "Company") (NYSE: FOA), a leading specialty finance and solutions platform, reported financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
Finance of America Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call on March 13, 2023
PLANO, Texas, February 28, 2023--Finance of America Companies Inc. ("Finance of America") (NYSE: FOA), a leading specialty finance solutions platform, today announced that it will release results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022 after market closing on Monday, March 13, 2023.
Finance of America Issues Statement on the Proposed Sale of Commercial Lending Business
PLANO, Texas, February 21, 2023--Finance of America Companies Inc. (NYSE: FOA) ("FOA" or the "Company"), a leading specialty finance and solutions platform, issued the following statement today from FOA Interim Chief Executive Officer Graham A. Fleming regarding the entry into an agreement for the sale of operational assets of Finance of America Commercial, a division of an FOA subsidiary that offers residential real estate investment loans, to Roc Capital Holdings LLC ("Roc360"), a vertically-i
Finance of America Issues Statement on the Proposed Sale of Incenter’s Title Insurance Business
PLANO, Texas, February 02, 2023--Finance of America Companies Inc. (NYSE: FOA) ("FOA" or the "Company"), a leading specialty finance and solutions platform, issued the following statement today from FOA Interim Chief Executive Officer Graham A. Fleming regarding the entry into an agreement for the sale of the title insurance business of Incenter, an FOA subsidiary, to a wholly owned subsidiary of Essent Group Ltd. (NYSE: ESNT):
FAR Launches HomeSafe Second: The Only Second-Lien Reverse Mortgage Product Empowering Older Americans to Tap Home Equity Without Making Monthly Payments
SAN DIEGO, February 01, 2023--Millions of older Americans have, in recent years, secured or refinanced their mortgages into record-low interest rates compared to today’s higher rates. Many of these homeowners are also seeking ways to access the equity from significant home-price appreciation to supplement their cash flow needs, pay off high-interest bills, or make upgrades to their homes. Recognizing this growing, largely unmet need for pre-retirees and retirees seeking flexibility, leading reti
FOA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...