Finance of America Companies Inc. (FOA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOA POWR Grades
- FOA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 58.78% of US stocks.
- FOA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FOA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.29% of US stocks).
FOA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.03, FINANCE OF AMERICA COMPANIES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0.6% of US stocks.
- FOA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.56% of US stocks.
- FINANCE OF AMERICA COMPANIES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,143.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FINANCE OF AMERICA COMPANIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BGI, PRTY, BW, SBGI, and COHN.
- To check out FINANCE OF AMERICA COMPANIES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828937.
FOA Valuation Summary
- FOA's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 92.31% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FOA's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOA.
FOA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.45% of graded US stocks.
- FOA's asset turnover comes in at 0.155 -- ranking 114th of 442 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FOA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.36||52-week high||$5.01|
|Prev. close||$1.30||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$1.37||Avg. volume||270,056|
|50-day MA||$1.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.06||Market Cap||85.63M|
Finance of America Companies Inc. (FOA) Company Bio
Finance of America Equity Capital LLC develops and operates an end-to-end loan lending and services platform. Its platform connects borrowers with investors. Its products include mortgages, reverse mortgages, and loans to residential real estate investors distributed across retail, third party network, and digital channels. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Irving, Texas. Finance of America Equity Capital LLC operates as a subsidiary of UFG Holdings, LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOA Latest Social Stream
View Full FOA Social Stream
Latest FOA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FINANCE OF AMERICA COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOA as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Finance of America Companies (FOA) and Silvergate Capital (SI)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Financial sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Finance of America Companies (FOA – Research Report) and Silvergate Capital (SI – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Finance of America Companies (FOA) In a report released yesterday, Douglas Harter from Credit Suisse maintained a Buy rating on Finance of America Companies, with a price target of $3.50. The company's shares closed last Monday at $1.56, close to its 52-week low of $1.20. According to TipRanks.
The following slide deck was published by Finance Of America Companies Inc.
PLANO, Texas, November 09, 2022--Finance of America Companies Inc., ("Finance of America" or the "Company") (NYSE: FOA), a customer focused, consumer and specialty lending business, reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Finance of America Announces Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call on November 9, 2022
PLANO, Texas, October 26, 2022--Finance of America Companies Inc. ("Finance of America") (NYSE: FOA), a leading specialty finance solutions platform, today announced that it will release results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 before market opening on Wednesday, November 9, 2022.
Finance of America Sharpens Focus on Specialty Finance and Services Business, Plans to Discontinue Forward Mortgage Originations
PLANO, Texas, October 21, 2022--Finance of America Companies Inc. (NYSE: FOA) (the "Company" or "FOA"), a leading specialty finance solutions platform, today announced its decision to discontinue the operations of its forward mortgage originations segment across both retail and wholesale channels by the end of the year.
FOA Price Returns