Focus Financial Partners Inc. (FOCS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOCS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FOCS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.83% of US stocks.
- FOCS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FOCS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
FOCS Stock Summary
- Focus Financial Partners Inc's stock had its IPO on July 26, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 12.31% of US equities in our set.
- FOCS's current price/earnings ratio is 348.23, which is higher than 98.24% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FOCS comes in at -29.1% -- higher than that of only 13.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Focus Financial Partners Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CABO, SJW, JYNT, MTZ, and BAH.
- Visit FOCS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.focusfinancialpartners.com.
FOCS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FOCS's price/earnings ratio is 4230.91% higher, now standing at 476.4.
- FOCS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 609.1 over the prior 37 months.
- Over the past 37 months, FOCS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 609.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOCS.
FOCS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOCS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.78% of graded US stocks.
- FOCS's asset turnover comes in at 0.494 -- ranking 42nd of 442 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FOCS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOCS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.87||52-week high||$69.13|
|Prev. close||$34.06||52-week low||$30.88|
|Day high||$34.37||Avg. volume||419,463|
|50-day MA||$36.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.34||Market Cap||2.61B|
Focus Financial Partners Inc. (FOCS) Company Bio
Focus Financial Partners, LLC provides wealth management, benefit, and investment consulting services to individuals, families, employers, and institutions. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOCS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOCS Latest Social Stream
View Full FOCS Social Stream
Latest FOCS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Focus Financial Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOCS as an investment opportunity.
Azimuth Capital Management, a Premier Independent Investment Manager in the Midwest, to Join Focus as a Partner Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2022 / Focus Financial Partners Inc. (NASDAQ:FOCS) ("Focus"), a leading partnership of independent, fiduciary wealth management firms, announced today that Azimuth Capital Management ("Azimuth Capital"), a registered investment adviser (RIA) headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, has entered into an agreement to join the Focus partnership.
Does Focus Financial Partners Inc. (FOCS) Have the Potential to Rally 44% as Wall Street Analysts Expect?
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 43.6% in Focus Financial Partners Inc. (FOCS). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Mid-Continent Capital to Join Focus Partner Firm Connectus Wealth Advisers, Establishing Connectus' Midwestern Presence
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2022 /Focus Financial Partners Inc. (NASDAQ:FOCS) ("Focus"), a leading partnership of independent, fiduciary wealth management firms, announced today that Connectus Wealth Advisers ("Connectus") has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the assets of Mid-Continent Capital, L.
FOCS vs. SEIC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The following slide deck was published by Focus Financial Partners Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
FOCS Price Returns
Continue Researching FOCSWant to see what other sources are saying about Focus Financial Partners Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Focus Financial Partners Inc (FOCS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Focus Financial Partners Inc (FOCS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Focus Financial Partners Inc (FOCS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch