Focus Financial Partners Inc. (FOCS): Price and Financial Metrics
FOCS Stock Summary
- FOCS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3 -- higher than just 12.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Focus Financial Partners Inc's stock had its IPO on July 26, 2018, making it an older stock than only 0.96% of US equities in our set.
- Focus Financial Partners Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -25.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 12.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Focus Financial Partners Inc are IIIV, CALM, TEX, AIR, and CONE.
- FOCS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Focus Financial Partners Inc's official web site, go to www.focusfinancialpartners.com.
FOCS Stock Price Chart More Charts
FOCS Price/Volume Stats
Focus Financial Partners Inc. (FOCS) Company Bio
Focus Financial Partners, LLC provides wealth management, benefit, and investment consulting services to individuals, families, employers, and institutions. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York City, New York.