Ferro Corporation (FOE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FOE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.26% of US stocks.
- FOE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- FOE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.42% of US stocks).
FOE Stock Summary
- FOE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.86 -- higher than only 5.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.74%, Ferro Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.59% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FOE has reported earnings growth of 1,264.92%, putting it ahead of 98.09% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ferro Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CHEF, RL, CR, SMTS, and IBP.
- Visit FOE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ferro.com.
FOE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FOE's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.6.
- FOE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FOE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOE.
FOE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -17.39%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -6%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 191.47%.
The table below shows FOE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.67% of graded US stocks.
- FOE's asset turnover comes in at 0.658 -- ranking 41st of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- FF, AVNT, and WLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FOE.
The table below shows FOE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.35||52-week high||$22.00|
|Prev. close||$20.39||52-week low||$12.02|
|Day high||$20.45||Avg. volume||679,632|
|50-day MA||$20.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.50||Market Cap||1.68B|
Ferro Corporation (FOE) Company Bio
Ferro Corporation is a supplier of technology-based performance materials, including glass-based coatings, pigments and colors, and polishing materials. Ferro products are sold into the building and construction, automotive, appliances, electronics, household furnishings, and industrial products markets. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Mayfield Heights, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOE Latest Social Stream
View Full FOE Social Stream
Latest FOE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ferro Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOE as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we take a look at the 10 best chemical stocks to buy according to Jonathan Barrett and Paul Segal’s Luminus Management. The chemical industry fuels economic growth worldwide, be it manufacturing, construction, consumer products, packaging, or electronics. Chemical stocks experienced a tough time in 2020 in the midst of the pandemic, but […]
CLEVELAND--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ferro Corporation (NYSE: FOE), a leading global supplier of technology-based functional coatings and color solutions, today announced that its shareholders voted overwhelmingly to approve its acquisition by an affiliate of Prince International Corporation at a special meeting of Ferro shareholders held today. Under the terms of the proposed merger, Ferro shareholders will have the right to receive $22.00 in cash, without interest and less any applicable withholding t
High Performance Pigments (HPP) Market Size (COVID-19 Impact Analysis Included) Opportunities, Regional Overview, Top Leaders, Revenue and Forecast to 2028: BASF SE, Atul Ltd, Clariant, Ferro Corporation, Heubach GmbH, Lanxess
The Insight Partners delivers well-researched industry-wide information on the High Performance Pigments (HPP) Market. It provides information on the markets essential aspects such as top participants, factors driving High Performance Pigments (HPP) Market growth, precise estimation of the High Performance
Ferro Corporation (FOE)has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds INOV, XONE, NWHM, and FOE Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
FOE Price Returns