Ferro Corporation (FOE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOE POWR Grades
- FOE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.53% of US stocks.
- FOE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FOE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 31.54% of US stocks).
FOE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ferro Corp is higher than 96.93% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.64%, Ferro Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.51% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FOE has reported earnings growth of 358.52%, putting it ahead of 94.39% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FOE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TILE, LMB, THG, LAZY, and FORTY.
- Visit FOE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ferro.com.
FOE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FOE's price/earnings ratio is 48.64% lower, now standing at 13.2.
- Over the past 243 months, FOE's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.3.
- FOE's price/earnings ratio has moved up $2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOE.
FOE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.47||52-week high||$22.00|
|Prev. close||$21.54||52-week low||$10.64|
|Day high||$21.54||Avg. volume||761,816|
|50-day MA||$19.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.88||Market Cap||1.77B|
Ferro Corporation (FOE) Company Bio
Ferro Corporation is a supplier of technology-based performance materials, including glass-based coatings, pigments and colors, and polishing materials. Ferro products are sold into the building and construction, automotive, appliances, electronics, household furnishings, and industrial products markets. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Mayfield Heights, Ohio.
FOE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOE Latest Social Stream
View Full FOE Social Stream
Latest FOE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ferro Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOE as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates the Following Companies - FCBP, KNL, PFPT, FBC, GRA, FOE, DISCA
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds FCBP, FOE, MSGN, and FBC Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
NEW YORK, June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected] First Choice Bancorp (NASDAQ: FCBP) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the bo
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates FOE, ONDS, FBNC, VER; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Ferro Corporation (NYSE: FOE) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Prince International Corporation for $22.00 per share in cash. If you are a Ferro shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Ondas Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ONDS) concernin
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky Law, P.A. Reminds Investors of Investigation of XOG, FOE, MRLN, and MDP Mergers
WILMINGTON, Del., June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigrodsky Law, P.A. announces that it is investigating: Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: XOG) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to Extraction Oil’s agreement to be acquired by Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (“Bonanza”). Under the terms of the agreement, Extraction Oil’s shareholders will receive 1.1711 shares of Bonanza per share. To learn more about this investigation and your rights, visit:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds MLND, DISCA, FOE and MSGN Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
NEW YORK, June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected] Millendo Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLND) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by
FOE Price Returns