Ferro Corporation (FOE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOE POWR Grades
- FOE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 69.83% of US stocks.
- FOE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FOE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
FOE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -66.79%, Ferro Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.44% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Ferro Corp's share price is greater than that of only 0.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FOE comes in at 29.12% -- higher than that of 94.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ferro Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CIR, UVV, LCUT, GIII, and PFMT.
- FOE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ferro Corp's official web site, go to www.ferro.com.
FOE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FOE's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.6.
- FOE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FOE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOE.
FOE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -17.39%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.28%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6%.
The table below shows FOE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.46% of graded US stocks.
- FOE's asset turnover comes in at 0.724 -- ranking 38th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- VNTR, WLK, and AVNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FOE.
The table below shows FOE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.01||52-week high||$22.10|
|Prev. close||$21.95||52-week low||$16.63|
|Day high||$22.01||Avg. volume||689,209|
|50-day MA||$21.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.27||Market Cap||1.82B|
Ferro Corporation (FOE) Company Bio
Ferro Corporation is a supplier of technology-based performance materials, including glass-based coatings, pigments and colors, and polishing materials. Ferro products are sold into the building and construction, automotive, appliances, electronics, household furnishings, and industrial products markets. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Mayfield Heights, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOE Latest Social Stream
View Full FOE Social Stream
Latest FOE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ferro Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOE as an investment opportunity.
PMHC II, Inc, -- Moody's upgrades PMHC II's CFR to B3 and assigns B3 rating to proposed first lien credit facilities; outlook stable
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades PMHC II's CFR to B3 and assigns B3 rating to proposed first lien credit facilities; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 20 Jan 2022New York, January 20, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has upgraded PMHC II, Inc.'s (dba Prince International Corporation) Corporate Family Rating (CFR) to B3 from Caa1 and its Probability of Default Rating (PDR) to B3-PD from Caa1-PD. Moody's also upgraded the existing $85 million senior secured revolving credit facility and $515 million senior secured first lien term loan to B3 from Caa1 and the $150 million senior secured second lien term loan to Caa2 from Caa3. Moody's expects to withdraw the ratings on the existing debt once the acquisition of Ferro Corporation (Ferro, Ba3 negative) and merger with ASP C...
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the third quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
Analysts expect that Ferro Co. (NYSE:FOE) will report sales of $277.12 million for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks. Two analysts have made estimates for Ferros earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $272.94 million and the highest is $281.29 million. Ferro posted sales of $259.95 million in the same quarter last year, which would 
Brokerages forecast that Ferro Co. (NYSE:FOE) will announce earnings per share of $0.27 for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks. Two analysts have issued estimates for Ferros earnings, with the highest EPS estimate coming in at $0.30 and the lowest estimate coming in at $0.23. Ferro reported earnings per share of $0.25 in the 
FOE Price Returns