Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (FOLD): Price and Financial Metrics
FOLD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 587.47, Amicus Therapeutics Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.59% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.59, Amicus Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.91% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Amicus Therapeutics Inc comes in at 117.63%, a number that bests 95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FOLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLVS, LIFE, SILC, SQNS, and XPL.
- FOLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amicus Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.amicusrx.com.
FOLD Stock Price Chart More Charts
FOLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.54||52-week high||$14.61|
|Prev. close||$9.34||52-week low||$7.11|
|Day high||$9.56||Avg. volume||3,158,830|
|50-day MA||$9.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.29||Market Cap||2.43B|
Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (FOLD) Company Bio
Amicus Therapeutics is developing treatments for a broad range of human genetic diseases, with a focus on delivering new benefits to individuals with lysosomal storage disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Cranbury, New Jersey.