Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (FOLD): Price and Financial Metrics
FOLD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FOLD is 0.22 -- better than just 16.34% of US stocks.
- FOLD's price/sales ratio is 15.81; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.44% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Amicus Therapeutics Inc comes in at 106.6%, a number that bests 94.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amicus Therapeutics Inc are AVEO, NOVN, GSIT, ELTP, and CAPR.
- Visit FOLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amicusrx.com.
FOLD Stock Price Chart More Charts
FOLD Price/Volume Stats
Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (FOLD) Company Bio
Amicus Therapeutics is developing treatments for a broad range of human genetic diseases, with a focus on delivering new benefits to individuals with lysosomal storage disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Cranbury, New Jersey.