Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (FOLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOLD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FOLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FOLD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FOLD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
FOLD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FOLD is 2.68 -- better than 80.68% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 666.84, AMICUS THERAPEUTICS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.52% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.54, AMICUS THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 88.75% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMICUS THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be POWI, OLED, AIP, MIRM, and APLS.
- FOLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMICUS THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.amicusrx.com.
FOLD Valuation Summary
- FOLD's price/sales ratio is 9.5; this is 102.13% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 193 months, FOLD's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOLD.
FOLD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -42%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -80.01%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 74.74%.
The table below shows FOLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOLD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.39% of graded US stocks.
- FOLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.333 -- ranking 138th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RDUS, CLVS, and NSTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FOLD.
The table below shows FOLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOLD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FOLD, see our FOLD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$16.90||Average Broker Recommendation||1.64 (Moderate Buy)|
FOLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.09||52-week high||$13.84|
|Prev. close||$10.91||52-week low||$5.91|
|Day high||$11.21||Avg. volume||2,243,416|
|50-day MA||$12.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.49||Market Cap||3.14B|
Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (FOLD) Company Bio
Amicus Therapeutics is developing treatments for a broad range of human genetic diseases, with a focus on delivering new benefits to individuals with lysosomal storage disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Cranbury, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOLD Latest Social Stream
View Full FOLD Social Stream
Latest FOLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMICUS THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOLD as an investment opportunity.
Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Down 14% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Amicus Therapeutics Announces European Commission Approval for Pombiliti™ in Patients with Late-Onset Pompe Disease
Approved as a Long-Term Enzyme Replacement Therapy in Combination with Miglustat for All Adults Living with Late-Onset Pompe Disease CHMP Opinion for Miglustat, the Oral Enzyme Stabilizer Component of AT-GAA, On-Track for 2Q 2023 PHILADELPHIA, March 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FOLD), a patient-dedicated global biotechnology company focused on developing and commercializing novel medicines for rare diseases, today announced that the European Commission (EC) has grant
Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOLD) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOLD) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 1, 2023 Operator: Good morning ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Amicus Therapeutics Full Year 2022 financial results conference call and webcast. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Later we will conduct a question-and-answer session and instructions will follow at […]
Amicus (FOLD) Q4 Earnings Miss, Galafold Sales Beat Estimates
Amicus (FOLD) posts a wider-than-expected fourth-quarter loss but strong sales of its solely marketed drug Galafold drive the top line.
Q4 2022 Amicus Therapeutics Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Amicus Therapeutics Inc Earnings Call
FOLD Price Returns
Continue Researching FOLDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Amicus Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (FOLD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (FOLD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (FOLD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...