Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (FOLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOLD POWR Grades
- FOLD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FOLD is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FOLD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.27% of US stocks).
FOLD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Amicus Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 19.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.07, Amicus Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 83.85% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FOLD comes in at -8.25% -- higher than that of 27.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amicus Therapeutics Inc are PXLW, MNOV, EYEN, CRDF, and TARS.
- FOLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amicus Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.amicusrx.com.
FOLD Valuation Summary
- FOLD's price/sales ratio is 10.8; this is 4.85% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 174 months, FOLD's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- FOLD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.1 over the prior 174 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOLD.
FOLD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 322.02%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 64.36%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -16.4%.
The table below shows FOLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOLD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.39% of graded US stocks.
- FOLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.333 -- ranking 138th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RDUS, CLVS, and NSTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FOLD.
The table below shows FOLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.59||52-week high||$12.63|
|Prev. close||$7.94||52-week low||$5.91|
|Day high||$7.87||Avg. volume||3,478,716|
|50-day MA||$8.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.92||Market Cap||2.13B|
Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (FOLD) Company Bio
Amicus Therapeutics is developing treatments for a broad range of human genetic diseases, with a focus on delivering new benefits to individuals with lysosomal storage disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Cranbury, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOLD Latest Social Stream
View Full FOLD Social Stream
Latest FOLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amicus Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOLD as an investment opportunity.
Amicus Therapeutics called off a planned spinout of its gene therapy division via a combination with a SPAC, spelling more trouble for the gene therapy field.
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: FOLD ) has terminated its plans to spin off its gene therapy assets, citing ''existing market conditions.'' With "market conditions" sinking the planned merger with A RYA Sciences Acquisition Corp IV (NASDAQ: ARYD ), Amicus plans to prioritize its gene therapy pipeline as part of a push to generate $400 million in net savings through 2026. By merging its gene therapy unit with Perceptive Advisors'' ARYA Sciences Acquisition Corp IV, Amicus planned to reduce … Full story available on Benzinga.com
No summary available.
ARYA Sciences Acquisition Corp IV (ARYD) and Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) mutually agreed to terminate their previously announced business combination agreement due to existing…
Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -107.14% and 0.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FOLD Price Returns
Continue Researching FOLDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Amicus Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (FOLD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (FOLD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (FOLD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch