Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (FOLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOLD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FOLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.36% of US stocks.
- FOLD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FOLD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 23.68% of US stocks).
FOLD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FOLD is 2.44 -- better than 78.03% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of AMICUS THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 20.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.14, AMICUS THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 88.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FOLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APLS, MIRM, GWH, SAGE, and ABSI.
- Visit FOLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amicusrx.com.
FOLD Valuation Summary
- FOLD's price/sales ratio is 9; this is 373.68% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 188 months, FOLD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOLD.
FOLD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -62.48%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.14%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.11%.
The table below shows FOLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOLD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.39% of graded US stocks.
- FOLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.333 -- ranking 138th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RDUS, CLVS, and NSTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FOLD.
The table below shows FOLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.49||52-week high||$12.96|
|Prev. close||$11.43||52-week low||$5.91|
|Day high||$11.64||Avg. volume||3,177,659|
|50-day MA||$10.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.80||Market Cap||3.23B|
Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (FOLD) Company Bio
Amicus Therapeutics is developing treatments for a broad range of human genetic diseases, with a focus on delivering new benefits to individuals with lysosomal storage disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Cranbury, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOLD Latest Social Stream
View Full FOLD Social Stream
Latest FOLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMICUS THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOLD as an investment opportunity.
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FOLD) today announced that management will participate in a fireside chat at the Stifel 2022 Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 9:45 a.m. E.T. A live audio webcast of the presentation can also be accessed via the investors section of the Amicus Therapeutics corporate website at https://ir.amicusrx.com/events-and-presentations. About Amicus Therapeutics Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq: F
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. - FOLD
NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. ("Amicus" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FOLD). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at [email protected] or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980. The…
Amicus Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:FOLD ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$81.7m (up 2.7% from 3Q...
Morgan Stanley analyst Andrew Galler maintained a Hold rating on Amicus (FOLD - Research Report) today and set a price target of $15.00. The company's shares opened today at $10.41.According to TipRanks, Galler is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 4.2% and a 60.00% success rate. Galler covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Alnylam Pharma, Amicus, and PTC Therapeutics.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Amicus with a $14.33 average price target, a 37.66% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Berenberg Bank also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $12.
Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) posts a narrower-than-expected loss in the third quarter. FOLD's sole marketed drug Galafold's solid sales drive the top line.
FOLD Price Returns
Continue Researching FOLDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Amicus Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (FOLD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (FOLD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (FOLD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch