Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (FOLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOLD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FOLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.52% of US stocks.
- FOLD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- FOLD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.84% of US stocks).
FOLD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Amicus Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 19.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.75, Amicus Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 83.49% of stocks in our set.
- Amicus Therapeutics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -7.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of 25.27% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amicus Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DYAI, EYEN, ALBO, CDAK, and PXLW.
- FOLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amicus Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.amicusrx.com.
FOLD Valuation Summary
- FOLD's price/sales ratio is 10.8; this is 4.85% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 174 months, FOLD's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- FOLD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.1 over the prior 174 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOLD.
FOLD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 77.35%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.79%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -165.09%.
The table below shows FOLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOLD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.39% of graded US stocks.
- FOLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.333 -- ranking 138th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RDUS, CLVS, and NSTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FOLD.
The table below shows FOLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.80||52-week high||$25.39|
|Prev. close||$11.34||52-week low||$8.60|
|Day high||$11.27||Avg. volume||2,881,231|
|50-day MA||$11.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.37||Market Cap||3.01B|
Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (FOLD) Company Bio
Amicus Therapeutics is developing treatments for a broad range of human genetic diseases, with a focus on delivering new benefits to individuals with lysosomal storage disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Cranbury, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOLD Latest Social Stream
View Full FOLD Social Stream
Latest FOLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amicus Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOLD as an investment opportunity.
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FOLD) today announced that members of the Amicus senior leadership team will participate in a fireside chat at the Stifel 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. E.T. A live audio webcast of the presentation can also be accessed via the investors section of the Amicus Therapeutics corporate website at https://ir.amicusrx.com/events-and-presentations. About Amicus Therapeutics Amicus
Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.'s stock is down 7.1%, but insiders still have about US$78k in profit after buying earlier this year
Insiders who purchased Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FOLD ) shares in the past 12 months are unlikely to be deeply...
Amicus (FOLD) misses both Q3 earnings and revenue estimates. Resultantly, the stock price falls.
Thank you for joining our conference call to discuss Amicus Therapeutics' third quarter 2021 financial results and corporate highlights. Speaking on today's call, we have John Crowley, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Bradley Campbell, President and Chief Operating Officer; Daphne Quimi, Chief Financial Officer; and Dr. Jeff Castelli, Chief Development Officer.
Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.56% and -2.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FOLD Price Returns
Continue Researching FOLDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Amicus Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (FOLD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (FOLD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (FOLD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch