Fonar Corporation (FONR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FONR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FONR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.21% of US stocks.
- FONR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FONR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 46.83% of US stocks).
FONR Stock Summary
- FONR has a market capitalization of $125,277,217 -- more than approximately only 16.86% of US stocks.
- FONR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 19.8% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Fonar Corp's share price is greater than that of only 17.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FONR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LMFA, KIRK, JAN, NLS, and PERI.
- FONR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fonar Corp's official web site, go to www.fonar.com.
FONR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FONR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.99||52-week high||$26.49|
|Prev. close||$18.25||52-week low||$16.58|
|Day high||$18.39||Avg. volume||34,393|
|50-day MA||$17.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.57||Market Cap||117.91M|
Fonar Corporation (FONR) Company Bio
Fonar Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, sale, and servicing of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanners for the detection and diagnosis of human diseases, abnormalities, and other medical conditions and injuries. It operates in two segments, Medical Equipment, and Physician and Diagnostic Services Management. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Melville, New York.
FONR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Fonar Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Fonar Corp ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 10.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Fonar Corp ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Fonar Corp over the past 5.62 years is 0.02%; that's higher than only 22.46% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Fonar Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.96% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FONR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FONR Latest Social Stream
View Full FONR Social Stream
Latest FONR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fonar Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FONR as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of FONAR Corporation ( NASDAQ:FONR ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions...
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems Sales Market New Era of Industry & Forecast 2020-2027 | Aurora Imaging Technology, Esaote, Fonar Corporation, etc.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems Sales Market to 2027: Deep Analysis The report offers a complete research study of the global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems Sales Market that includes accurate forecasts and analysis at global, regional, and country levels. It provides a comprehensive view of the global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems Sales Market and detailed value 
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market 2021 Strategic Assessment- Carestream Health, Esaote SpA, Fonar Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Ltd
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The
Medical Imaging Information Systems Market 2021-28 surge promising growth with Esaote,Fonar Corp,Fujifilm Corp,Fujifilm Sonosite,Ge Healthcare
This report studies the Medical Imaging Information Systems Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Medical Imaging Information Systems Market analysis segmented by companies, 
Global MRI Scanner Market to see Remarkable Growth by 2021 to 2026 Eminent Players like SIEMENS, PHILIPS, GE, Toshiba, Hitachi, Xingaoyi, Fonar, Scimedix, Paramed
MRInsights.biz has announced an exclusive report titled Global MRI Scanner Market Growth 2021-2026 that offers a meticulous analysis of the market that carefully examines the market segments, product landscape, major players, and geographical scope. The report shows a global MRI Scanner market synopsis, table of content, industry- and economy-wide data, and supreme data related to 
FONR Price Returns