Fonar Corporation (FONR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FONR POWR Grades
- FONR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.2% of US stocks.
- FONR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FONR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.42% of US stocks).
FONR Stock Summary
- FONR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,535.25 -- higher than 98.88% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FONR's went public 29.11 years ago, making it older than 79.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FONR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 18.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FONAR CORP are EME, ONB, NBTB, ALLE, and MOG.A.
- FONR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FONAR CORP's official web site, go to www.fonar.com.
FONR Valuation Summary
- FONR's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.1; this is 17.44% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- FONR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FONR.
FONR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.66%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.29%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.81%.
The table below shows FONR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FONR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FONR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.69% of graded US stocks.
- FONR's asset turnover comes in at 0.487 -- ranking 97th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SMLR, STXS, and BMRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FONR.
The table below shows FONR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FONR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FONR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.75||52-week high||$19.32|
|Prev. close||$18.82||52-week low||$13.28|
|Day high||$18.93||Avg. volume||16,531|
|50-day MA||$16.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.23||Market Cap||122.89M|
Fonar Corporation (FONR) Company Bio
Fonar Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, sale, and servicing of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanners for the detection and diagnosis of human diseases, abnormalities, and other medical conditions and injuries. It operates in two segments, Medical Equipment, and Physician and Diagnostic Services Management. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Melville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FONR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FONR Latest Social Stream
View Full FONR Social Stream
Latest FONR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FONAR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FONR as an investment opportunity.
FONAR ( NASDAQ:FONR ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$23.2m (down 2.3% from 1Q 2022). Net...
After extensive review, we rate FONAR Corporation a firm hold. FONR''s ability to create additional corporate, shareholder value appears clamped.
Net cash provided by operating activities increased 117% to $2.7 million at September 30, 2022, versus the same quarter one year earlier.Cash and cash equivalents and short term investments at Sep…
FONAR Corporation ( NASDAQ:FONR ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 17% in the last quarter. But...
Net cash provided by operating activities increased 117% to $2.7 million at September 30, 2022, versus the same quarter one year earlier.Cash and cash equivalents and short term investments at September 30, 2022 was $48 million and approximately the same at June 30, 2022.Book Value Per Share increased 5% to $22.05 per share at September 30, 2022, versus the same quarter one year earlier.Total MRI scan volume at the HMCA-managed sites decreased 8.3 % ...
FONR Price Returns