Fonar Corporation (FONR): Price and Financial Metrics
FONR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.40||52-week high||$19.00|
|Prev. close||$15.85||52-week low||$13.73|
|Day high||$15.93||Avg. volume||9,980|
|50-day MA||$16.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.83||Market Cap||100.69M|
FONR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FONR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FONR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FONR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FONR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.39% of US stocks).
FONR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FONAR CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FONR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 16.84% of US stocks.
- The volatility of FONAR CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 6.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FONR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NSYS, DXLG, GLG, TANH, and SNBR.
- FONR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FONAR CORP's official web site, go to www.fonar.com.
FONR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FONR's price/earnings ratio is 57.68% lower, now standing at 11.3.
- Over the past 243 months, FONR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FONR.
FONR Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 12.74%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -46.82%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.66%.
The table below shows FONR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FONR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FONR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.69% of graded US stocks.
- FONR's asset turnover comes in at 0.487 -- ranking 97th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SMLR, STXS, and BMRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FONR.
The table below shows FONR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fonar Corporation (FONR) Company Bio
Fonar Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, sale, and servicing of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanners for the detection and diagnosis of human diseases, abnormalities, and other medical conditions and injuries. It operates in two segments, Medical Equipment, and Physician and Diagnostic Services Management. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Melville, New York.
FONR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FONR Latest Social Stream
View Full FONR Social Stream
Latest FONR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FONAR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FONR as an investment opportunity.
On August 3, 2022, FONAR founder and The Father of MRI, Raymond V. Damadian, died at 86. At the time of his passing, Dr. Damadian was FONAR's Chairman of the Board. Timothy R. Damadian, FONAR's president and CEO since 2016 has been elected as Chairman of the Board.On September 13, 2022, the Company adopted a stock repurchase plan of up to $9 million. Total MRI scan volume at the HMCA-managed sites increased 1% ...
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
While the best discounts may have faded in the spring of 2020, there are still bargain stocks to buy for adventurous investors.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. One common approach is to try and...
FONAR Corporation's (NASDAQ:FONR) top owners are retail investors with 49% stake, while 46% is held by institutions
Key Insights FONAR's significant retail investors ownership suggests that the key decisions are influenced by...
FONR Price Returns