Fonar Corporation (FONR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FONR POWR Grades
- FONR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FONR is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FONR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.1% of US stocks).
FONR Stock Summary
- FONR has a market capitalization of $130,479,760 -- more than approximately only 17.93% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.34 for Fonar Corp; that's greater than it is for only 19.04% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FONR is more volatile than only 20.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FONR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UUU, PFIE, FLWS, NTWK, and NSYS.
- FONR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fonar Corp's official web site, go to www.fonar.com.
FONR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FONR's EV/EBIT ratio is 66.55% lower, now standing at 9.8.
- FONR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FONR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 23.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FONR.
FONR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -18.38%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.24%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.96%.
The table below shows FONR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FONR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FONR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.69% of graded US stocks.
- FONR's asset turnover comes in at 0.487 -- ranking 97th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SMLR, STXS, and BMRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FONR.
The table below shows FONR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FONR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FONR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.23||52-week high||$19.32|
|Prev. close||$16.15||52-week low||$14.24|
|Day high||$16.56||Avg. volume||17,514|
|50-day MA||$17.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.70||Market Cap||106.37M|
Fonar Corporation (FONR) Company Bio
Fonar Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, sale, and servicing of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanners for the detection and diagnosis of human diseases, abnormalities, and other medical conditions and injuries. It operates in two segments, Medical Equipment, and Physician and Diagnostic Services Management. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Melville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FONR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FONR Latest Social Stream
View Full FONR Social Stream
Latest FONR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fonar Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FONR as an investment opportunity.
Fonar press release (FONR): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.57.Revenue of $24.48M (+16.0% Y/Y).Shares +1.9% PM.
Total MRI scan volume at the HMCA-managed sites increased 10 % to 94,460 scans for the six months ending December 31, 2021 versus the corresponding period one year earlier.Total Revenues-Net for the six month period ended December 31, 2021 increased by 14% to $48.2 million, and for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 increased by 16% to $24.5 million, versus corresponding periods one year earlier.Net Income for the six months ended December 31, 2021 ...
The big shareholder groups in FONAR Corporation ( NASDAQ:FONR ) have power over the company. Institutions will often...
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But the risk of stock...
Global MRI Equipment Market Worth USD 11.36 Billion at 6.2% CAGR | MRI Equipment Industry Size, Share, Growth & Forecast
Key Prominent Players Covered in the MRI Equipment Market are General Electric Company (GE Healthcare), Siemens Healthineers AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., Esaote SpA, Time Medical Holding, Shenzhen Anke Hi-tech Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Basda Medical Apparatus Co., Ltd., Fonar Corporation, Others Key Prominent Players Covered in the MRI Equipment Market are General Electric Company (GE Healthcare), Siemens Healthineers AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., Esaote SpA, Time Medical Holding, Shenzhen Anke Hi-tech Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Basda Medical Apparatus Co., Ltd., Fonar Corporation, Others
FONR Price Returns