Forward Industries Inc. (FORD): Price and Financial Metrics
FORD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.75||52-week high||$1.36|
|Prev. close||$0.75||52-week low||$0.69|
|Day high||$0.78||Avg. volume||21,760|
|50-day MA||$0.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.93||Market Cap||7.55M|
FORD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORD Stock Summary
- FORWARD INDUSTRIES INC's market capitalization of $7,274,237 is ahead of only 4.96% of US-listed equities.
- FORWARD INDUSTRIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.97% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FORD has reported earnings growth of 354.39%, putting it ahead of 96.48% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FORWARD INDUSTRIES INC are DSS, ENG, ARHS, PRMW, and BBW.
- Visit FORD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.forwardindustries.com.
FORD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FORD's price/sales ratio is 71.43% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- FORD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 14.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FORD.
FORD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -63.06%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 315.86%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -2669.88%.
The table below shows FORD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Forward Industries Inc. (FORD) Company Bio
Founded in 1961, Forward Industries Inc. is a fully integrated design, development, and manufacturing solution provider for medical and technology customers worldwide. Forward Industries’ distribution products include carrying cases and other accessories for medical monitoring and diagnostic kits, as well as a variety of other portable electronic and non-electronic products (such as sporting and recreational products, barcode scanners, smartphones, GPS location devices, tablets, and firearms). Beginning its Fiscal Year 2020, Forward’s distribution products also include smart-enabled products such as speakers and lamps. The company does not manufacture any of its distribution products, and sources the vast majority of its distribution products from independent suppliers in China.
FORD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORD Latest Social Stream
View Full FORD Social Stream
Latest FORD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORWARD INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORD as an investment opportunity.
Despite American car buyers relaying a sense of uncertainty about purchasing an electric vehicle, U.S. EV sales have jumped nearly 50% year-over-year in the third quarter of 2023. Yahoo Finance Autos Reporter Pras Subramanian details the EV market share of American automakers and ongoing affordability concerns from consumers. Click here to watch more of Yahoo Finance's special coverage "EVs: The Road Ahead." For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
Trump claims EVs are a "hoax," even though Elon Musk became the world's richest person by building them.
GM (GM) says the “ripple effect” of the UAW strike is responsible for their 2,000-employee layoff in Kansas and idle plants. Al Root, Barron’s senior writer tells Yahoo Finance’s Seana Smith and Brad Smith that he estimates about 30 days for the strike and believes that UAW President Shawn Fain's approach to striking at GM (GM), Ford (F), and Stellantis (STLA) is “unique”. Root warned people to "buckle up", noting that he does not believe the strike will be over "anytime soon." For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
Intelligent Product Solutions, a Forward Industries Company, Receives Red Dot 2023 Award for Innovative Design with Verizon
- Red Dot Design Award recognizes IPS’s high design quality for Verizon Receiver hardware product - HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intelligent Product Solutions (IPS), the product design division of Forward Industries (NASDAQ: FORD), today announced it received a prestigious Red Dot design award for its work on the Verizon Receiver. The Verizon Receiver, with a sophisticated look, delivers fast 5G internet to every home within the 5G coverage area. Red Dot award, the highly-
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Forward Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FORD), a global design, sourcing and distribution group, today announced financial results for its third quarter ended June 30, 2023. Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Highlights Revenues were $10.1 million, a decrease of 4.7% from $10.6 million for the third quarter of fiscal year 2022.Gross margin declined to 18.0% compared to 18.1% for the third quarter of fiscal year 2022.Operating loss was $0.5 millio
FORD Price Returns
Continue Researching FORDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Forward Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Forward Industries Inc (FORD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Forward Industries Inc (FORD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Forward Industries Inc (FORD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch