ForgeRock, Inc. (FORG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FORG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FORG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.72% of US stocks.
- FORG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- FORG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.73% of US stocks).
FORG Stock Summary
- FORG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.56 -- higher than only 5.06% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FORG's went public 1.22 years ago, making it older than just 2.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.18, FORGEROCK INC has a higher such ratio than 87.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FORG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANIK, RCEL, FLYW, DDD, and SOPH.
- To check out FORGEROCK INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001543916.
FORG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FORG's price/sales ratio is 283.33% higher, now standing at 9.2.
- Over the past 15 months, FORG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 39.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FORG.
FORG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.59||52-week high||$28.33|
|Prev. close||$21.66||52-week low||$11.94|
|Day high||$21.65||Avg. volume||835,191|
|50-day MA||$20.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.60||Market Cap||1.84B|
ForgeRock, Inc. (FORG) Company Bio
ForgeRock, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates a digital identity platform to secure, manage, and govern the identities of customers, employees, partners, application programing interfaces (APIs), microservices, devices, and the Internet of things worldwide. It offers identity management products to automate onboarding/registration and progressive profiling, identity lifecycle and relationship management, identity provisioning and synchronization, user self-service, personalization, delegation, and privacy and consent management. The company also provides access management products, such as passwordless, usernameless, and multi-factor authentication; single sign-on; contextual and adaptive risk-based access; fine-grained authorization; API and microservices security; and secure impersonation and data sharing. In addition, it offers identity governance products, including access requests that allow users to request access to systems or applications through integration with help desk or service ticketing systems; access reviews and certifications; segregation of duties; role and entitlement management; policy management; identity workflows, which enable enterprises to connect their business processes with identity events; and reporting and analytics. Further, the company provides autonomous identity products that comprise predictive confidence scores for access; overprovisioned access detection and access revocation recommendations; outlier detection; identity automation recommendations; role mining and recommendations; joiner, mover, and leaver access automation; and automated approvals and certifications. ForgeRock, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FORG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORG Latest Social Stream
View Full FORG Social Stream
Latest FORG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORGEROCK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORG as an investment opportunity.
ForgeRock (FORG) pared some of earlier declines, now down 1% after a report that Thoma Bravo plans to pull and refile its merger notice with U.S
ForgeRock announces the launch of ForgeRock Identity Governance, a solution cloud security teams can use to manage user identities.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 15, 2022--ForgeRock introduces a cloud-native workforce offering for large enterprises that helps solve security and compliance challenges.
In today’s recent session, 1.43 million shares of the ForgeRock Inc. (NYSE:FORG) were traded. Most recently the company’s share price was $22.14, and it changed around -$0.32 or -1.42% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $1.92B. FORG at last check was trading at a discount to its 52-week … Let’s Talk About How ForgeRock Inc. (NYSE: FORG) Stock Is Doing. Read More »
ForgeRock Ranked 1st in the External Access Management and Application Development Use Cases in the Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Access Management
SAN FRANCISCO, November 14, 2022--ForgeRock named a Leader by Gartner, Inc. in the 2022 Magic Quadrant for Access Management for the third consecutive year.
FORG Price Returns