FormFactor, Inc. (FORM): Price and Financial Metrics
FORM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.13||52-week high||$39.76|
|Prev. close||$37.49||52-week low||$20.94|
|Day high||$37.60||Avg. volume||449,870|
|50-day MA||$35.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.22||Market Cap||2.89B|
FORM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FORM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.44% of US stocks.
- FORM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FORM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
FORM Stock Summary
- FORM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 375.2 -- higher than 92.33% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FORMFACTOR INC is higher than 91.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, FORM has reported earnings growth of -108.9%, putting it ahead of merely 12.85% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FORM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALTR, WDAY, GEOS, CWAN, and UEC.
- Visit FORM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.formfactor.com.
FORM Valuation Summary
- FORM's price/sales ratio is 3.9; this is 62.5% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FORM's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FORM.
FORM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 88.92%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.25%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 82.47%.
The table below shows FORM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FORM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FORM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.41% of graded US stocks.
- FORM's asset turnover comes in at 0.779 -- ranking 84th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AAOI, ICHR, and XLNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FORM.
The table below shows FORM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FormFactor, Inc. (FORM) Company Bio
FormFactor helps semiconductor manufacturers test the integrated circuits (ICs) that power consumer mobile devices, as well as computing, automotive and other applications. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Livermore, California.
FORM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORM Latest Social Stream
View Full FORM Social Stream
Latest FORM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORMFACTOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORM as an investment opportunity.
In a notable insider transaction, Shai Shahar, the CFO and SVP Global Finance of FormFactor Inc (NASDAQ:FORM), sold 16,618 shares of the company on November 20, 2023.
In the realm of stock market movements, insider trading activity is often a significant indicator that investors keep an eye on to gauge the sentiment of those with the most intimate knowledge of a company's operations.
LIVERMORE, Calif., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FormFactor, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORM) today announced that it will be joining 14 other companies in collectively hosting the 12th Annual NYC Summit investor conference, being held Tuesday, December 12th at Mastro’s New York. The presentation material utilized during the NYC Summit will be made accessible on the events page of the Company’s website at www.formfactor.com. About the 12th Annual NYC Summit The NYC Summit is collectively hosted and funde
In a notable insider transaction, Shai Shahar, the CFO and SVP Global Finance of FormFactor Inc (NASDAQ:FORM), sold 24,360 shares of the company on November 10, 2023.
FormFactor, Inc. (NASDAQ:FORM) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 Operator: Thank you. And welcome everyone to FormFactor’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. On today’s call are Chief Executive Officer, Mike Slessor; and Chief Financial Officer, Shai Shahar. Before we begin, Stan Finkelstein, the company’s VP of Investor Relations, will remind you of […]
FORM Price Returns