FormFactor, Inc. (FORM): Price and Financial Metrics
FORM Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.28 for Formfactor Inc; that's greater than it is for just 15.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.49%, Formfactor Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.63% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Formfactor Inc is reporting a growth rate of 62.41%; that's higher than 82.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Formfactor Inc are ACAD, EMKR, JNPR, AAOI, and ALRM.
- Visit FORM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.formfactor.com.
FORM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.49||52-week high||$52.39|
|Prev. close||$46.53||52-week low||$21.60|
|Day high||$48.53||Avg. volume||453,921|
|50-day MA||$46.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.35||Market Cap||3.77B|
FormFactor, Inc. (FORM) Company Bio
FormFactor helps semiconductor manufacturers test the integrated circuits (ICs) that power consumer mobile devices, as well as computing, automotive and other applications. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Livermore, California.
FORM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Formfactor Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Formfactor Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FORM, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 99.58 -- which is good for besting 92.38% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 9.51% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- FORM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.2% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FORM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORM Latest Social Stream
View Full FORM Social Stream
Latest FORM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Formfactor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORM as an investment opportunity.
Some of the best mutual funds' managers ignore macroeconomic trends. Managers of this hot Loomis Sayles fund are playing cyclical growth stocks.
HPD IQ1000 Scanning SQUID Microscope Rapidly Characterizes Magnetic Flux in Superconducting CircuitsLIVERMORE, Calif., April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FormFactor, Inc. (NASDAQ:FORM), a leading semiconductor test and measurement supplier, today launched its first product for the emerging quantum computing market, the HPD IQ1000, a scanning SQUID (Superconducting Quantum Interference Device) microscope. With rapid scan speed and process automation, the IQ1000 is the first commercial product of its kind to enable unattended and high-throughput characterization of trapped magnetic flux in superconducting circuits. Device designers can now eliminate the guesswork involved in the design of resilient superconducting circuits, and significantly reduce development time by locating and capturi...
4 Top Stocks From the Prospering Electronics Industry
FormFactor (FORM) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
FORM Price Returns
Continue Researching FORMWant to see what other sources are saying about Formfactor Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!