FormFactor, Inc. (FORM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FORM POWR Grades
- FORM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 77.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FORM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FORM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.62% of US stocks).
FORM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 83.74, Formfactor Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 72.33% of US stocks.
- For FORM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 23.9% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.28 for Formfactor Inc; that's greater than it is for just 15.75% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Formfactor Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRUS, DLB, SANM, ERII, and CPRX.
- Visit FORM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.formfactor.com.
FORM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FORM's price/sales ratio is 30.19% lower, now standing at 3.7.
- Over the past 220 months, FORM's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.6.
- Over the past 220 months, FORM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 553.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FORM.
FORM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 98.34%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 105.02%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 79.53%.
The table below shows FORM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FORM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.26||52-week high||$52.39|
|Prev. close||$36.09||52-week low||$22.37|
|Day high||$37.50||Avg. volume||482,468|
|50-day MA||$35.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.35||Market Cap||2.89B|
FormFactor, Inc. (FORM) Company Bio
FormFactor helps semiconductor manufacturers test the integrated circuits (ICs) that power consumer mobile devices, as well as computing, automotive and other applications. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Livermore, California.
FORM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Formfactor Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Formfactor Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 34.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FORM, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 124; that's higher than 91.16% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 11.99% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- FORM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.35% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FORM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORM Latest Social Stream
View Full FORM Social Stream
Latest FORM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Formfactor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORM as an investment opportunity.
FormFactor, Inc. (FORM) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 28, 2021 4:25 PM ET Company Participants Jason Cohen – Vice President and General Counsel Mike Slessor – President and Chief Executive Officer Shai Shahar – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Craig Ellis – B. Riley Securities Brian Chin –...
Company Delivers Q2 Revenue at High End of Outlook Range, Expects Similar Levels in Q3LIVERMORE, Calif., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FormFactor, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORM) today announced its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2021 ended June 26, 2021. Quarterly revenues were $188.1 million, an increase of 0.8% compared to $186.6 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2021, and an increase of 19.2% from $157.8 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2020. Strong DRAM demand and re
FormFactor (FORM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
It hasn't been the best quarter for FormFactor, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FORM ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen 29...
Wafer Probers: Market Forecast to 2025 | Based on 2021 & COVID-19 Worldwide Spread | Japan Electronic Materials (JEM), Feinmetall, Advantest, FormFactor
Wafer Probers Market With COVID19-Pandemic Impact Analysis: Wafer Probers Market 2021 this report is including with the COVID19 Outbreak Impact analysis of key points influencing the growth of the market. Also, Wafer Probers Market (By major key players, By Types, By Applications, and Leading Regions) Segments outlook, Business assessment, Competition scenario, Trends and Forecast by 
FORM Price Returns