FormFactor, Inc. (FORM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FORM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FORM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.06% of US stocks.
- FORM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- FORM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.11% of US stocks).
FORM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 265.21, Formfactor Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.16% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Formfactor Inc is higher than it is for about merely 24.08% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.28 for Formfactor Inc; that's greater than it is for only 15.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Formfactor Inc are AAOI, GTHX, ACAD, CSLT, and KN.
- Visit FORM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.formfactor.com.
FORM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FORM's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.19% higher, now standing at 33.6.
- FORM's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 222 months.
- FORM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 559 over the prior 222 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FORM.
FORM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 16.42%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.89%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 81.45%.
The table below shows FORM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FORM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FORM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.4% of graded US stocks.
- FORM's asset turnover comes in at 0.779 -- ranking 81st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AMD, AAOI, and ICHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FORM.
The table below shows FORM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FORM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.70||52-week high||$52.39|
|Prev. close||$37.47||52-week low||$27.77|
|Day high||$38.06||Avg. volume||432,091|
|50-day MA||$37.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.09||Market Cap||2.85B|
FormFactor, Inc. (FORM) Company Bio
FormFactor helps semiconductor manufacturers test the integrated circuits (ICs) that power consumer mobile devices, as well as computing, automotive and other applications. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Livermore, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FORM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORM Latest Social Stream
View Full FORM Social Stream
Latest FORM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Formfactor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORM as an investment opportunity.
FormFactor (FORM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
LIVERMORE, Calif., Oct. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FormFactor, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORM) will report financial results for its 2021 fiscal third quarter on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, at 1:25 p.m. Pacific Time. The public is invited to listen to a live webcast of FormFactor''s conference call on the Investors section of the company''s web site at www.formfactor.com . A telephone replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call. The telephone replay will be available through October 29, 2021, 4:25 p.m. Pacific Time, and can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 (domestic) or (404) 537-3406 (international) and entering confirmation code 5775795. Additionally, the replay will be available on the Investors section of our website, www.form...
Most readers would already be aware that FormFactor's (NASDAQ:FORM) stock increased significantly by 13% over the past...
This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down. The post Formfactor Inc (FORM): Price Now Near $39.62; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
FORM Price Returns