FormFactor, Inc. (FORM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FORM POWR Grades
- FORM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.37% of US stocks.
- FORM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FORM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.88% of US stocks).
FORM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 92.98, FORMFACTOR INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 78.25% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.25 for FORMFACTOR INC; that's greater than it is for merely 15.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.35%, FORMFACTOR INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.19% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FORMFACTOR INC are GTHX, OCUL, VYNE, POWI, and GH.
- FORM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FORMFACTOR INC's official web site, go to www.formfactor.com.
FORM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FORM's price/sales ratio is 4.35% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 237 months, FORM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 540.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FORM.
FORM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 60.99%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 68.7%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 68.7%.
The table below shows FORM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FORM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FORM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.41% of graded US stocks.
- FORM's asset turnover comes in at 0.779 -- ranking 84th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AAOI, ICHR, and XLNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FORM.
The table below shows FORM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FORM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.58||52-week high||$47.48|
|Prev. close||$23.07||52-week low||$18.15|
|Day high||$24.00||Avg. volume||456,287|
|50-day MA||$23.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.73||Market Cap||1.82B|
FormFactor, Inc. (FORM) Company Bio
FormFactor helps semiconductor manufacturers test the integrated circuits (ICs) that power consumer mobile devices, as well as computing, automotive and other applications. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Livermore, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FORM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORM Latest Social Stream
View Full FORM Social Stream
Latest FORM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORMFACTOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORM as an investment opportunity.
FormFactor (FORM) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
LIVERMORE, Calif., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FormFactor, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORM) is pleased to announce its participation in the following investor conference: 11th Annual NYC Summit Location: Mastro’s New YorkDate: December 13th, 2022 About The 11th Annual NYC Summit 2022 The NYC Summit is collectively hosted and funded by participating companies and features a “round-robin” format consisting of small group meetings with company management teams. During the event, investors and analysts wil
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. But if...
Wedgewood Partners, an investment management company, released its “Focused SMID Cap Strategy” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund returned -5.3% compared to a return of -2.8% for the Russell 2500 Index. Since inception, the fund returned 8.2% compared to 5.4% for its […]
The layoffs — a combination of full-time employees and third-party contractors — were in response to a sluggish third quarter.
FORM Price Returns