FormFactor, Inc. (FORM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FORM POWR Grades
- FORM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FORM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FORM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
FORM Stock Summary
- FORM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 270.75 -- higher than 90.4% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FORM's current price/earnings ratio is 41.11, which is higher than 81.41% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.27 for Formfactor Inc; that's greater than it is for only 16.25% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Formfactor Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GTHX, AAOI, KOPN, MRAM, and IVAC.
- Visit FORM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.formfactor.com.
FORM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FORM's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.19% higher, now standing at 33.6.
- FORM's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 222 months.
- FORM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 559 over the prior 222 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FORM.
FORM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 13.61%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 53.49%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 16.42%.
The table below shows FORM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FORM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FORM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.41% of graded US stocks.
- FORM's asset turnover comes in at 0.779 -- ranking 84th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AAOI, ICHR, and XLNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FORM.
The table below shows FORM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FORM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.61||52-week high||$47.48|
|Prev. close||$37.48||52-week low||$32.71|
|Day high||$39.80||Avg. volume||381,523|
|50-day MA||$38.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.30||Market Cap||3.09B|
FormFactor, Inc. (FORM) Company Bio
FormFactor helps semiconductor manufacturers test the integrated circuits (ICs) that power consumer mobile devices, as well as computing, automotive and other applications. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Livermore, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FORM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORM Latest Social Stream
View Full FORM Social Stream
Latest FORM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Formfactor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORM as an investment opportunity.
After our recent analysis on FormFactor (FORM), we would like to discuss the company's recent results after their Q4 and FY disclosure. Despite the Ukraine situation and the implied market volatility, Technoprobe was successfully listed in the Euronext Growth Milan Market with already a 12% performance at the time of...
FormFactor, Inc. (FORM) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 2, 2022, 4:25 PM ET Company Participants Mike Slessor – President and Chief Executive Officer Shai Shahar – Chief Financial Officer Stan Finkelstein – VP of Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Brian Chin – Stifel Krish Shankar – Cowen & Company...
FormFactor's (FORM) fourth-quarter 2021 earnings are driven by strong demand for DRAM, Flash and Systems.
Achieves Record Quarterly and Annual Revenue; Healthy Demand Continues in Q1 Achieves Record Quarterly and Annual Revenue; Healthy Demand Continues in Q1
No summary available.
FORM Price Returns