FormFactor, Inc. (FORM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FORM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FORM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FORM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- FORM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.52% of US stocks).
FORM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 44.55, FORMFACTOR INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.41% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- FORM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 15.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.39%, FORMFACTOR INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.58% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FORMFACTOR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MNTS, GTHX, BMRN, IVAC, and OVID.
- Visit FORM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.formfactor.com.
FORM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FORM's EV/EBIT ratio is 99.47% higher, now standing at 37.7.
- Over the past 240 months, FORM's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FORM.
FORM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 88.92%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.25%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 82.47%.
The table below shows FORM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FORM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FORM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.41% of graded US stocks.
- FORM's asset turnover comes in at 0.779 -- ranking 84th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AAOI, ICHR, and XLNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FORM.
The table below shows FORM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FORM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FORM, see our FORM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$50.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
FORM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.75||52-week high||$44.40|
|Prev. close||$29.30||52-week low||$18.15|
|Day high||$29.90||Avg. volume||485,382|
|50-day MA||$28.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.10||Market Cap||2.29B|
FormFactor, Inc. (FORM) Company Bio
FormFactor helps semiconductor manufacturers test the integrated circuits (ICs) that power consumer mobile devices, as well as computing, automotive and other applications. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Livermore, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FORM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORM Latest Social Stream
View Full FORM Social Stream
Latest FORM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORMFACTOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORM as an investment opportunity.
FormFactor (FORM) Down 11% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
FormFactor (FORM) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
FormFactor (NASDAQ:FORM) Has Some Way To Go To Become A Multi-Bagger
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
Here’s Why FormFactor (FORM) Detracted in Q4
Wedgewood Partners, an investment management company, released its “Focused SMID Cap Strategy” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund returned 14.8% compared to a 7.4% return for the Russell 2500 Index. For the year 2022, the fund returned -19.0% compared to a -18.4% […]
FormFactor Announces Participation at Upcoming Conference
LIVERMORE, Calif., Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FormFactor, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORM) is pleased to announce its participation in the following investor conference: Loop Capital Markets 2023 Investor ConferenceLocation: Lotte New York PalaceDate: March 14, 2023Format: 1:1’s Only About FormFactor: FormFactor, Inc. (NASDAQ: FORM), is a leading provider of essential test and measurement technologies along the full IC life cycle - from metrology and inspection, characterization, modeling, reliability
FormFactor Full Year 2022 Earnings: Revenues Beat Expectations, EPS Lags
FormFactor ( NASDAQ:FORM ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$747.9m (down 2.8% from FY 2021...
FORM Price Returns
Continue Researching FORMWant to see what other sources are saying about Formfactor Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Formfactor Inc (FORM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Formfactor Inc (FORM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Formfactor Inc (FORM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...