Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FORR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FORR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FORR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 160 days.
- FORR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 60th percentile.
FORR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FORR is 2.39 -- better than 79.37% of US stocks.
- FORR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 123.52 -- higher than 81.28% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 54.57, Forrester Research Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FORR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ICFI, ADUS, KAI, ESE, and MMI.
- FORR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Forrester Research Inc's official web site, go to www.forrester.com.
FORR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FORR's price/sales ratio is 42.42% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, FORR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, FORR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 61.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FORR.
FORR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 50.27%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -71.89%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 50.05%.
The table below shows FORR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FORR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FORR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.21% of graded US stocks.
- FORR's asset turnover comes in at 0.734 -- ranking 210th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- YEXT, QMCI, and EGAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FORR.
The table below shows FORR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.93||52-week high||$60.90|
|Prev. close||$54.79||52-week low||$36.40|
|Day high||$55.10||Avg. volume||38,138|
|50-day MA||$57.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.16||Market Cap||1.05B|
Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR) Company Bio
Forrester Research provides pragmatic and forward-thinking advice to business and technology customers, with products and services for specific roles, including senior management in business strategy, marketing, and information technology. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
FORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORR Latest Social Stream
View Full FORR Social Stream
Latest FORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Forrester Research Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORR as an investment opportunity.
Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced that Chief Executive Officer George Colony, Chief Financial Officer Chris Finn, and Chief Accounting Officer and Treasurer Scott Chouinard will speak at Sidoti's virtual Winter Small Cap Conference on Wednesday, January 19, 2022, at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Forrester Honored As One Of The Best Places To Work In 2022, A Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award Winner
For the fifth time in six years, Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) has been honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award, recognizing the 100 Best Places to Work in the US in 2022. The Employees' Choice Award, now in its 14th year, is based solely on the input of employees who elect to provide feedback by completing a company review about their job, work environment, and employer on Glassdoor, the worldwide leader on insights about jobs and companies.
EXPD, FORR, BLDR, and SRTS made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on December 17, 2021.
Invesco Ltd. increased its holdings in Forrester Research, Inc. (NASDAQ:FORR) by 20.7% during the second quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 45,755 shares of the technology companys stock after purchasing an additional 7,856 shares during the quarter. Invesco Ltd. owned 0.24% of Forrester 
Forrester Research (FORR) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
FORR Price Returns
Continue Researching FORRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Forrester Research Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch