Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR): Price and Financial Metrics
FORR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FORR is 2.95 -- better than 81.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Forrester Research Inc is reporting a growth rate of -94.38%; that's higher than just 14.37% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FORR comes in at -16.45% -- higher than that of just 16.87% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Forrester Research Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRGX, AEGN, CAL, BECN, and LM.
- Visit FORR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.forrester.com.
FORR Stock Price Chart More Charts
FORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.50||52-week high||$51.75|
|Prev. close||$43.05||52-week low||$30.76|
|Day high||$43.10||Avg. volume||68,984|
|50-day MA||$40.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.58||Market Cap||791.44M|
Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR) Company Bio
Forrester Research provides pragmatic and forward-thinking advice to business and technology customers, with products and services for specific roles, including senior management in business strategy, marketing, and information technology. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.