Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FORR POWR Grades
- FORR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FORR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- FORR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
FORR Stock Summary
- FORRESTER RESEARCH INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 78.95% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.1%, FORRESTER RESEARCH INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FORR comes in at 10.24% -- higher than that of 84.5% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FORRESTER RESEARCH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HUBG, JRSH, ASGN, ABM, and MMI.
- Visit FORR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.forrester.com.
FORR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FORR's price/earnings ratio is 4.41% higher, now standing at 21.3.
- FORR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 155.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FORR.
FORR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -14.08%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.28%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 674.39%.
The table below shows FORR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FORR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FORR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.21% of graded US stocks.
- FORR's asset turnover comes in at 0.734 -- ranking 210th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- YEXT, QMCI, and EGAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FORR.
The table below shows FORR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.15||52-week high||$60.90|
|Prev. close||$34.91||52-week low||$33.49|
|Day high||$35.08||Avg. volume||45,989|
|50-day MA||$37.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.58||Market Cap||650.63M|
Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR) Company Bio
Forrester Research provides pragmatic and forward-thinking advice to business and technology customers, with products and services for specific roles, including senior management in business strategy, marketing, and information technology. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
FORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORR Latest Social Stream
View Full FORR Social Stream
Latest FORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORRESTER RESEARCH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORR as an investment opportunity.
Forrester's 2022 CX Index: Customer Experience Quality Of Financial Services Firms In Australia Declines Significantly
According to Forrester's (Nasdaq: FORR) 2022 Australia Customer Experience Index (CX Index™), the customer experience quality of both the banking and superannuation industries have declined significantly, with the average CX scores falling from 69.2 to 60.5 and 66.7 to 62.5 (on a 100-point scale), respectively. Bendigo Bank, Macquarie Bank, and Suncorp are the only brands to provide "good" CX this year, with the rest of the financial services firms mired in the OK and poor categories.
How far off is Forrester Research, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FORR ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Forrester's 2022 CX Index: Singaporean Firms Unable To Maintain Customer Experience Momentum Gained In 2021
According to Forrester's (Nasdaq: FORR) 2022 Singapore Customer Experience Index (CX Index™), despite positive change in CX scores in 2021, financial services firms in Singapore have been unable to maintain that momentum, with average scores dipping slightly in 2022.
Forrester Research (FORR) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
FORR Price Returns
Continue Researching FORRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Forrester Research Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch