Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FORR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FORR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.99% of US stocks.
- FORR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FORR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 45.59% of US stocks).
FORR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 43.16, Forrester Research Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 82.21% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.38%, Forrester Research Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 18.8% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Forrester Research Inc is reporting a growth rate of 104.75%; that's higher than 81.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FORR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCSC, PCYG, ESE, CRAI, and MMI.
- FORR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Forrester Research Inc's official web site, go to www.forrester.com.
FORR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FORR's price/sales ratio is 42.42% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, FORR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, FORR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 61.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FORR.
FORR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -24.32%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -4.63%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 38.19%.
The table below shows FORR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FORR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FORR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.21% of graded US stocks.
- FORR's asset turnover comes in at 0.734 -- ranking 210th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- YEXT, QMCI, and EGAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FORR.
The table below shows FORR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.61||52-week high||$60.90|
|Prev. close||$47.84||52-week low||$42.59|
|Day high||$48.31||Avg. volume||46,506|
|50-day MA||$50.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.50||Market Cap||898.69M|
Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR) Company Bio
Forrester Research provides pragmatic and forward-thinking advice to business and technology customers, with products and services for specific roles, including senior management in business strategy, marketing, and information technology. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
FORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORR Latest Social Stream
View Full FORR Social Stream
Latest FORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Forrester Research Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORR as an investment opportunity.
While Forrester Research, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FORR ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw...
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced six-time Grammy Award-nominated band Black Pumas will perform at Forrester's B2B Summit North America, taking place in Austin, Texas and also available as a digital experience, May 2–4, 2022. For more than a decade, B2B Summit has served as the premier destination for B2B marketing, sales, and product leaders to access Forrester's forward-thinking research and insights to accelerate business growth.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced its 2021 fourth-quarter and full-year financial results. "We delivered historic results in 2021, headlined by record contract value growth of 15%, six straight quarters of sequential
No summary available.
Forrester Research press release (FORR): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.59 beats by $0.03.Revenue of $133.7M (+10.9% Y/Y) in-line.
FORR Price Returns
Continue Researching FORRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Forrester Research Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch