Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FORR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FORR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FORR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- FORR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 57.66% of US stocks).
FORR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 58.67, Forrester Research Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.77% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Forrester Research Inc is reporting a growth rate of 127.29%; that's higher than 87.45% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Forrester Research Inc's share price is greater than that of just 16.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FORR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QUMU, TACO, WD, FORD, and IMXI.
- Visit FORR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.forrester.com.
FORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.27||52-week high||$47.44|
|Prev. close||$44.35||52-week low||$27.14|
|Day high||$46.55||Avg. volume||37,153|
|50-day MA||$43.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.46||Market Cap||865.97M|
Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR) Company Bio
Forrester Research provides pragmatic and forward-thinking advice to business and technology customers, with products and services for specific roles, including senior management in business strategy, marketing, and information technology. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
FORR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FORR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Forrester Research Inc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 30%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Forrester Research Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Forrester Research Inc over the past 5.6 years is 0.17%; that's better than 56.65% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- Forrester Research Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 14 -- greater than 53.68% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Forrester Research Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 3.42. This coverage rate is greater than that of 53.49% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORR Latest Social Stream
View Full FORR Social Stream
Latest FORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Forrester Research Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORR as an investment opportunity.
According to Forrester's (Nasdaq: FORR) Trust Imperative research, a slew of corporate and governmental scandals and an influx of misinformation have destabilized the public's trust in many traditional institutions. As consumers lose trust in governments and the media, they redirect their trust to other entities — yielding an unprecedented opportunity for businesses to boost trust across their stakeholder ecosystem. Forrester's new Trust Assessment and Scorecard will help brands develop a systematic plan to cultivate and safeguard trust to enhance their organization's performance.
Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants George Colony - Chairman of the Board and CEO Kelley Hippler - Chief Sales Officer Scott Chouinard - Interim CFO and Treasurer Conference Call Participants Andrew Nicholas - William Blair Vincent Colicchio -...
(Bloomberg) -- Thoma Bravo, the software-focused buyout firm, agreed to acquire cybersecurity and compliance firm Proofpoint Inc. in a deal it said values the business at about $12.3 billion.The private equity firm is offering $176 per share in cash, representing a 34% premium to Proofpoint’s Friday closing price, according to a statement Monday. Proofpoint’s board has unanimously approved the deal, which still needs approval from shareholders as well as regulatory clearance.Proofpoint offers cloud-based threat detection, data archiving and information protection services to corporate customers. The acquisition will add to the $15.5 billion of private-equity takeovers in the technology industry announced this year, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.“We believe that as a private co...
CACI vs. FORR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced the full conference agenda for its B2B Summit North America live virtual experience to be held May 3–6, 2021. For more than a decade, B2B Summit — formerly the SiriusDecisions Summit — has been a trusted resource for marketing, sales, and product leaders as they navigate unprecedented business challenges. In addition to new research being unveiled, this year's event will feature noteworthy keynote speakers, including Trevor Noah, comedian and award-winning host of "The Daily Show."
FORR Price Returns
Continue Researching FORRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Forrester Research Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch