Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FORR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FORR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.93% of US stocks.
- FORR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- FORR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 58.01% of US stocks).
FORR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 380.04, Forrester Research Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.99% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 82.69, Forrester Research Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Forrester Research Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 4.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Forrester Research Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FC, OFED, RCII, CRAI, and ICFI.
- FORR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Forrester Research Inc's official web site, go to www.forrester.com.
FORR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FORR's price/sales ratio is 42.42% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, FORR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, FORR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 61.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FORR.
FORR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 39.75%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 47.94%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 50.27%.
The table below shows FORR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FORR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FORR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.92% of graded US stocks.
- FORR's asset turnover comes in at 0.734 -- ranking 204th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- GEG, YEXT, and ADS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FORR.
The table below shows FORR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.92||52-week high||$48.87|
|Prev. close||$46.81||52-week low||$30.88|
|Day high||$47.15||Avg. volume||42,839|
|50-day MA||$46.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.07||Market Cap||899.36M|
Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR) Company Bio
Forrester Research provides pragmatic and forward-thinking advice to business and technology customers, with products and services for specific roles, including senior management in business strategy, marketing, and information technology. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
FORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORR Latest Social Stream
View Full FORR Social Stream
Latest FORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Forrester Research Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORR as an investment opportunity.
To help firms better prepare, anticipate emerging threats, and protect their reputation, Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) introduces Forrester Decisions for Security & Risk. According to Forrester, 54% of firms worldwide describe their business continuity plans as being ill-equipped to handle cyberattacks or other security incidents. This new service offers security and risk leaders bold vision research, curated tools and frameworks, and hands-on guidance to continuously manage risk and protect their fi
Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced that Chief Executive Officer George Colony, Chief Financial Officer Chris Finn, and Chief Accounting Officer and Treasurer Scott Chouinard will speak at the Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Conference on Thursday, September 23, 2021, at 2:30 p.m. EST.
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) introduces a number of Forrester Decisions services to help B2B marketing leaders and their teams accelerate progress on key marketing priorities. These services offer bold vision research, curated tools and frameworks, and hands-on guidance to enable firms to drive alignment across their revenue engine, while emphasizing customer growth, retention, and advocacy. According to Forrester, organizations that successfully align their revenue engine report 19% faster growth a
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) introduces Forrester Decisions for Technology Executives to help technology executives adapt quickly to changing business needs. This service offers bold vision research, curated tools and frameworks, and hands-on guidance to enable firms to establish future fit strategies — the ability to quickly reconfigure business structures and capabilities to meet future customer and employee needs with adaptivity, creativity, and resilience. According to Forrester, future fit firm
NICE Actimize was recognized among the most significant vendors in the market in Forresters recent report titled, The Forrester Wave: Enterprise Fraud Management, Q3 2021. NICE Actimize received the highest score possible in ten criteria in the Current Offering category and in ten criteria in the Strategy category. In the Current Offering category, NICE Actimizes  The post NICE Actimize Recognised as a Leader in Enterprise Fraud Management by Forrester Research appeared first on Bobsguide .
FORR Price Returns
Continue Researching FORRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Forrester Research Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Forrester Research Inc (FORR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch