Shift4 Payments Inc. (FOUR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOUR POWR Grades
- FOUR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FOUR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FOUR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
FOUR Stock Summary
- Shift4 Payments Inc's stock had its IPO on June 5, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 0.93% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Shift4 Payments Inc is higher than 99.37% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 153.73%, Shift4 Payments Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.22% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Shift4 Payments Inc are CHGG, BOX, CDLX, OSH, and EH.
- Visit FOUR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harbortouch.com.
FOUR Valuation Summary
- FOUR's EV/EBIT ratio is -510; this is 1633.83% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- FOUR's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.1 over the prior 14 months.
- Over the past 14 months, FOUR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 144.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOUR.
FOUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.63||52-week high||$104.11|
|Prev. close||$87.52||52-week low||$36.04|
|Day high||$88.05||Avg. volume||945,899|
|50-day MA||$94.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.37||Market Cap||7.09B|
Shift4 Payments Inc. (FOUR) Company Bio
Shift4 Payments, Inc. operates as a holding company with interest in providing secure payment processing solutions. The company was founded on November 05, 2019 by Jared Isaacman and is headquartered in Allentown, PA.
FOUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOUR Latest Social Stream
View Full FOUR Social Stream
Latest FOUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shift4 Payments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOUR as an investment opportunity.
ALLENTOWN, Pa. & LAS VEGAS, July 26, 2021--Shift4 Payments (NYSE: FOUR), the leader in integrated payment processing solutions, today announced that it will release its second quarter 2021 financial results before market open on Thursday, August 5, 2021. Management will also host a conference call on the day of the release (August 5, 2021) at 8:30 am ET to discuss the results.
(Bloomberg) -- Now that Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson have made their trips to space, other billionaires are bound to follow. China’s ultra-rich are also looking for adventure and business opportunities in the skies, but they’ll be keeping their feet firmly on the ground.The country’s tycoons are steering clear of space tourism and the type of exploration that Elon Musk is pursuing even further afield, instead focusing on businesses like satellite manufacturing and rocket launching that support
Shift4 Payments Announces Upsizing and Pricing of Offering of $550.0 Million of Convertible Notes Offering
ALLENTOWN, Pa., July 22, 2021--Shift4 Payments, Inc. ("Shift4") (NYSE: FOUR), a leading independent provider of integrated payment processing and technology solutions, today announced that it has upsized and priced an offering of $550.0 million aggregate principal amount of 0.50% convertible senior notes due 2027 (the "Notes"). The offering size was increased from the previously announced offering size of $500.0 million aggregate principal amount of Notes. The issuance and sale of the Notes are
Shift4 Payments Seeks To Raise $158M Via Secondary Share Sale, $500M Via Private Senior Convertible Note Offering
Shift4 Payments Inc (NYSE: FOUR) proposed to offer 1.8 million shares in a secondary public offering. Certain entities associated with Searchlight Capital Partners, L.P. plans to offer 5.2 million shares. The estimated gross proceed is $157.72 million based on Monday's closing price of $88.02. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase additional shares up to 1.05 million. The offering proceeds will help to purchase LLC interests directly from Shift4 Payments LLC. Shift4 Payments, LLC wil
ALLENTOWN, Pa., July 20, 2021--Shift4 Payments, Inc. ("Shift4") (NYSE: FOUR), a leading independent provider of integrated payment processing and technology solutions, today announced its intention to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $500.0 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2027 (the "Notes") in a private offering that is exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), to persons reasonably
FOUR Price Returns