Shift4 Payments Inc. (FOUR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOUR POWR Grades
- FOUR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.27% of US stocks.
- FOUR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FOUR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.73% of US stocks).
FOUR Stock Summary
- SHIFT4 PAYMENTS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.25% of US listed stocks.
- FOUR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 301.4 -- higher than 91.95% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FOUR's current price/earnings ratio is 97.44, which is higher than 95.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FOUR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EWCZ, QSR, BGCP, NMRK, and ESRT.
- Visit FOUR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harbortouch.com.
FOUR Valuation Summary
- FOUR's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 13.04% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- FOUR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOUR.
FOUR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOUR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.91% of graded US stocks.
- FOUR's asset turnover comes in at 0.632 -- ranking 255th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FOUR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.10||52-week high||$66.86|
|Prev. close||$49.88||52-week low||$29.39|
|Day high||$50.61||Avg. volume||1,110,925|
|50-day MA||$45.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.02||Market Cap||4.22B|
Shift4 Payments Inc. (FOUR) Company Bio
Shift4 Payments, Inc. operates as a holding company with interest in providing secure payment processing solutions. The company was founded on November 05, 2019 by Jared Isaacman and is headquartered in Allentown, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOUR Latest Social Stream
View Full FOUR Social Stream
Latest FOUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHIFT4 PAYMENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOUR as an investment opportunity.
Many stocks flashed buy signals in the past week but quickly fizzled. But don't write off General Motors and these other names.
Shift4 Payments, Inc. ( NYSE:FOUR ), might not be a large cap stock, but it led the NYSE gainers with a relatively...
Shift4 Payments (FOUR) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Shift4 Selected to Process Payments for Dozens of Gaming and Entertainment Venues Operated by The Chickasaw Nation, including World’s Largest Casino
ALLENTOWN, Pa., November 15, 2022--The Chickasaw Nation, the 13th largest Native American tribe in the U.S. and operator of twenty-three casinos and various other businesses across Oklahoma, has selected Shift4 to process payments across all of its casino locations, non-casino tribal-owned locations, and third-party venues under contract with the Nation. This includes WinStar World Casino and Resort, the world’s largest casino with nearly 400,000 square feet of gaming space.
Futures: After a game-changing week for the market rally, what should you do now? New IPO Mobileye leads five stocks near buy points.
FOUR Price Returns