Shift4 Payments Inc. (FOUR): Price and Financial Metrics
FOUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.74||52-week high||$76.40|
|Prev. close||$67.46||52-week low||$29.39|
|Day high||$67.45||Avg. volume||1,402,080|
|50-day MA||$66.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.83||Market Cap||5.55B|
FOUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOUR POWR Grades
- FOUR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FOUR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FOUR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.43% of US stocks).
FOUR Stock Summary
- SHIFT4 PAYMENTS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.77% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 55.5, SHIFT4 PAYMENTS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.18% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, FOUR has reported earnings growth of -3,791.67%, putting it ahead of merely 0.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SHIFT4 PAYMENTS INC are IIIV, QSR, BGCP, ESRT, and USIO.
- FOUR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SHIFT4 PAYMENTS INC's official web site, go to www.harbortouch.com.
FOUR Valuation Summary
- FOUR's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 6.12% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 36 months, FOUR's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOUR.
FOUR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOUR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.91% of graded US stocks.
- FOUR's asset turnover comes in at 0.632 -- ranking 255th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FOUR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Shift4 Payments Inc. (FOUR) Company Bio
Shift4 Payments, Inc. operates as a holding company with interest in providing secure payment processing solutions. The company was founded on November 05, 2019 by Jared Isaacman and is headquartered in Allentown, PA.
FOUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOUR Latest Social Stream
View Full FOUR Social Stream
Latest FOUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHIFT4 PAYMENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOUR as an investment opportunity.
Tired of PayPal and Block Stocks? Check Out This Growing Digital Payments Company Instead
A new bull market might be underway, but someone forgot to tell PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) and Block (NYSE: SQ). The two digital payments and fintech stocks are still trading down nearly 30% over the last year, and have yet to show much get-up-and-go so far in 2023. PayPal's days of high growth are likely over.
Are Options Traders Betting on a Big Move in Shift4 Payments (FOUR) Stock?
Investors need to pay close attention to Shift4 Payments (FOUR) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
SkyTab POS Integrates with OpenTable to Streamline Restaurant Operations & Enhance Reporting
ALLENTOWN, Pa., May 24, 2023--Shift4 (NYSE: FOUR), the leader in integrated commerce technology, and OpenTable, a global leader in restaurant technology, today announced an integration that allows restaurant operators to combine OpenTable’s diner booking data with spending data captured at the point-of-sale by Shift4’s SkyTab POS system. This integration gives restaurants a more holistic view of their business performance to make smarter decisions about how to increase revenues and reduce costs.
Jon Taffer Teams Up With Shift4 For SkyTab Rescue Mission Contest
ALLENTOWN, Pa., May 22, 2023--Jon Taffer, an award-winning hospitality expert and star of popular TV show Bar Rescue, has partnered with Shift4 (NYSE: FOUR), the leader in integrated payments and commerce technology, to support restaurants in need of assistance with the launch of the new SkyTab Rescue Mission contest. Starting today, restaurant owners can apply to receive a $20,000 business grant, a one-on-one personalized consulting video call with Jon Taffer, and a complete SkyTab POS system f
Should You Invest in Shift4 Payments (FOUR)?
Artisan Partners, an investment management company, released its “Artisan Small Cap Fund” first quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the first quarter, its Investor Class fund ARTSX returned 7.60%, Advisor Class fund APDSX posted a return of 7.63%, and Institutional Class fund APHSX returned 7.62%, compared to a […]
FOUR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...