Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF): Price and Financial Metrics
FOXF Stock Summary
- Fox Factory Holding Corp's stock had its IPO on August 8, 2013, making it an older stock than only 24.04% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FOXF is currently 68.17, higher than 95.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Fox Factory Holding Corp comes in at 23.73%, a number that bests 78.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fox Factory Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AMSWA, TACT, CTS, ITGR, and AXTI.
- Visit FOXF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ridefox.com.
FOXF Stock Price Chart More Charts
FOXF Price/Volume Stats
Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Company Bio
Fox Factory Holding Corporation designs and manufactures high-performance ride dynamics products primarily for bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Scotts Valley, California.