Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOXF POWR Grades
- FOXF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 70.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FOXF is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FOXF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.8% of US stocks).
FOXF Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FOXF is currently 66.51, higher than 92.43% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Fox Factory Holding Corp is reporting a growth rate of 74.14%; that's higher than 75.19% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FOXF's revenue has grown 45.87% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 79.94% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FOXF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UEIC, CTS, BIOL, ADMP, and CFMS.
- FOXF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fox Factory Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.ridefox.com.
FOXF Valuation Summary
- FOXF's price/sales ratio is 5.8; this is 314.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 98 months, FOXF's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.1.
- FOXF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.2 over the prior 98 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOXF.
FOXF Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 458.98%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 54.54%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 332.55%.
The table below shows FOXF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOXF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOXF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.53% of graded US stocks.
- FOXF's asset turnover comes in at 0.845 -- ranking 30th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- EL, IMAX, and HOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FOXF.
The table below shows FOXF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOXF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOXF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.96||52-week high||$190.29|
|Prev. close||$78.72||52-week low||$74.67|
|Day high||$84.29||Avg. volume||258,884|
|50-day MA||$91.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$136.56||Market Cap||3.33B|
Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Company Bio
Fox Factory Holding Corporation designs and manufactures high-performance ride dynamics products primarily for bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Scotts Valley, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOXF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOXF Latest Social Stream
View Full FOXF Social Stream
Latest FOXF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fox Factory Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOXF as an investment opportunity.
Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.95% and 2.51%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Achieves Quarterly Sales of $342.3 Million Reports Earnings per Diluted Share of $0.89 Reports Non-GAAP Adjusted Earnings per Diluted Share of $1.06 Introduces Fiscal 2022 Guidance DULUTH, Ga., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fox Factory Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: FOXF) (“FOX” or the “Company”) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2021 Highlights Sales increased 30.5% to $342.3 million, compared to $262.4 million in
Fox Factory (NASDAQ:FOXF) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, after market close.The consensus EPS Estimate is $1.05 (+16.7% Y/Y) and the…
In the current market session, Fox Factory Holding Inc. (NASDAQ: FOXF ) is trading at $123.32, after a 1.46% gain. However, over the past month, the stock fell by 4.15% , and in the past year, by 13.00% . Shareholders might be interested in knowing whether the stock is undervalued, even if the company is performing up to par in the current session. Check out this: Insiders Buy More Than $170M Of 4 Stocks The stock is currently above its 52 week low by 4.87% . Assuming that all other factors are held constant, this could present itself as an opportunity for investors Full story available on Benzinga.com
Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FOXF Price Returns
Continue Researching FOXFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fox Factory Holding Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch