Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOXF POWR Grades
- FOXF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.11% of US stocks.
- FOXF's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FOXF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.19% of US stocks).
FOXF Stock Summary
- FOXF has a higher market value than 74.99% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $4,594,895,903.
- FOXF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 107.45 -- higher than 80.61% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -14.61%, FOX FACTORY HOLDING CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 19.21% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FOXF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LFUS, CTS, LOGI, QGEN, and VIVO.
- Visit FOXF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ridefox.com.
FOXF Valuation Summary
- FOXF's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 262.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 113 months, FOXF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOXF.
FOXF Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -76.4%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.41%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 114.38%.
The table below shows FOXF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOXF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOXF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.53% of graded US stocks.
- FOXF's asset turnover comes in at 0.845 -- ranking 30th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- EL, IMAX, and HOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FOXF.
The table below shows FOXF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOXF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOXF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.68||52-week high||$185.29|
|Prev. close||$103.19||52-week low||$69.28|
|Day high||$104.99||Avg. volume||238,443|
|50-day MA||$91.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$91.59||Market Cap||4.38B|
Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Company Bio
Fox Factory Holding Corporation designs and manufactures high-performance ride dynamics products primarily for bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Scotts Valley, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOXF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOXF Latest Social Stream
View Full FOXF Social Stream
Latest FOXF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FOX FACTORY HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOXF as an investment opportunity.
Fox Factory Holding Corp. ( NASDAQ:FOXF ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention...
DULUTH, Ga., Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fox Factory created Trail Trust in November 2021 to become a new kind of champion – one that leads the way in delivering sustainable adventure to everyone. In just one year, Fox Factory has donated over $1 million to more than 70 nonprofit organizations across seven countries worldwide. “As an industry leader, we believe it’s our responsibility to ensure that our playgrounds continue to exist for generations to come, and that the outdoor adventurers
HOG vs. FOXF: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Fox Factory Holding ( NASDAQ:FOXF ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$409.2m (up 18% from 3Q...
Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 3, 2022 16:30 ET
Mike Dennison - Chief Executive Officer
Scott Humphrey - Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
Conference Call Participants
Larry Solow - CJS Securities
Mike Swartz - Truist Securities
Anna Glaessgen - Jefferies
Jim Duffy - Stifel
Craig Kennison - Baird
….and as always, remain agile and nimble. On a long-term basis, and as these headwinds abate, we remain committed to our expectations of mid to high single-digit growth.
We will continue to strengthen our core competencies and be relentless in extending our ...
FOXF Price Returns
Continue Researching FOXFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fox Factory Holding Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch