Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF): Price and Financial Metrics
FOXF Stock Summary
- FOXF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,422.19 -- higher than 98.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FOXF is currently 95.36, higher than 97.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 588.12%, Fox Factory Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.96% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fox Factory Holding Corp are TCX, ICFI, JKHY, OVBC, and JCOM.
- Visit FOXF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ridefox.com.
FOXF Stock Price Chart More Charts
FOXF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.67||52-week high||$91.84|
|Prev. close||$80.53||52-week low||$34.58|
|Day high||$91.84||Avg. volume||329,951|
|50-day MA||$53.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.32||Market Cap||3.42B|
Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Company Bio
Fox Factory Holding Corporation designs and manufactures high-performance ride dynamics products primarily for bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Scotts Valley, California.