Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOXF POWR Grades
- FOXF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.45% of US stocks.
- FOXF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FOXF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.24% of US stocks).
FOXF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 55.06, Fox Factory Holding Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 82.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FOXF is currently 36.38, higher than 86.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that FOXF's revenue has grown 27.61% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 81.07% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fox Factory Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RBA, BLD, LFUS, AMED, and IART.
- FOXF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fox Factory Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.ridefox.com.
FOXF Valuation Summary
- FOXF's price/earnings ratio is 51.8; this is 148.44% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- FOXF's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.6 over the prior 97 months.
- Over the past 97 months, FOXF's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOXF.
FOXF Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 179.09%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 242.65%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 55.02%.
The table below shows FOXF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOXF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOXF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.27||52-week high||$166.89|
|Prev. close||$161.09||52-week low||$69.95|
|Day high||$161.01||Avg. volume||245,625|
|50-day MA||$152.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$129.03||Market Cap||6.56B|
Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Company Bio
Fox Factory Holding Corporation designs and manufactures high-performance ride dynamics products primarily for bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Scotts Valley, California.
FOXF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FOXF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Fox Factory Holding Corp ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 47.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FOXF, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 94% of its capital from equity, and 6% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 87.72% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 19.16% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- FOXF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FOXF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOXF Latest Social Stream
View Full FOXF Social Stream
Latest FOXF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fox Factory Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOXF as an investment opportunity.
Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Fox Factory (FOXF) is expected to report earnings on Aug. 5. Fox Factory now trading 3% below the 166.98 buy point from a second-stage consolidation that it cleared earlier. Buying a stock just ahead of earnings involves risk since you typically don't have enough time to establish a profit cushion before the latest quarterly numbers come out. Be sure to...
F vs. FOXF: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
BRASELTON, Ga., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fox Factory Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: FOXF) (the Company) will announce results for the second quarter ended July 2, 2021, on Thursday, August 5, 2021, after the market close.
FOXF Price Returns
Continue Researching FOXFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fox Factory Holding Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch