Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF): Price and Financial Metrics
FOXF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.03||52-week high||$127.54|
|Prev. close||$94.34||52-week low||$69.28|
|Day high||$96.69||Avg. volume||218,644|
|50-day MA||$104.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$101.63||Market Cap||4.06B|
FOXF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOXF POWR Grades
- FOXF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 75.6% of US stocks.
- FOXF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FOXF's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.23% of US stocks).
FOXF Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $3,979,442,363, FOX FACTORY HOLDING CORP has a greater market value than 73.25% of US stocks.
- FOXF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 88.2 -- higher than 75.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -14.11%, FOX FACTORY HOLDING CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 21.19% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FOX FACTORY HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CTS, LFUS, CRSR, PLAB, and PRTK.
- Visit FOXF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ridefox.com.
FOXF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FOXF's price/earnings ratio is 50.75% higher, now standing at 20.2.
- FOXF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 20.7 over the prior 119 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOXF.
FOXF Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -43.82%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 109.04%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 80.42%.
The table below shows FOXF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOXF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOXF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.53% of graded US stocks.
- FOXF's asset turnover comes in at 0.845 -- ranking 30th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- EL, IMAX, and HOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FOXF.
The table below shows FOXF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOXF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FOXF, see our FOXF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$102.29||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Company Bio
Fox Factory Holding Corporation designs and manufactures high-performance ride dynamics products primarily for bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Scotts Valley, California.
FOXF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOXF Latest Social Stream
View Full FOXF Social Stream
Latest FOXF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FOX FACTORY HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOXF as an investment opportunity.
Calculating The Fair Value Of Fox Factory Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:FOXF)
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Fox Factory Holding fair value estimate is US$102 Fox Factory...
Fox Factory Holding Corp. Welcomes New Chief Financial Officer
DULUTH, Ga., May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fox Factory Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: FOXF) ("FOX" or the “Company”) announced today that it will appoint Dennis Schemm to the role of Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”) effective June 12, 2023. Mr. Schemm will succeed Interim CFO, Maggie Torres, who will retire upon his arrival. “I’m excited to add Dennis to my leadership team. His wealth of experience driving strategic organizational transformation will be a critical asset as we continue our exponential
F vs. FOXF: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
F vs. FOXF: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Here’s Why Conestoga Small Cap Composite Trimmed Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF)
Conestoga Capital Advisors, an asset management company, released its “Small Cap Strategy” first-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The Small Cap Composite rose 12.26% net of fees in the first quarter, compared to the Russell 2000 Growth Index’s 6.07% return. In addition to positive stock selection, rebound by many of […]
PCAR or FOXF: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
PCAR vs. FOXF: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
FOXF Price Returns
Continue Researching FOXFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fox Factory Holding Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...