Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOXF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FOXF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.5% of US stocks.
- FOXF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- FOXF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.76% of US stocks).
FOXF Stock Summary
- FOXF's current price/earnings ratio is 53.19, which is higher than 82.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FOXF is currently 35.14, higher than 87.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Fox Factory Holding Corp comes in at 27.61%, a number that bests 81.43% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fox Factory Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LFUS, PRGO, BLD, RBA, and BC.
- FOXF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fox Factory Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.ridefox.com.
FOXF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOXF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.53||52-week high||$166.88|
|Prev. close||$152.61||52-week low||$52.74|
|Day high||$159.03||Avg. volume||280,034|
|50-day MA||$141.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$111.49||Market Cap||6.57B|
Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Company Bio
Fox Factory Holding Corporation designs and manufactures high-performance ride dynamics products primarily for bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Scotts Valley, California.
FOXF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FOXF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Fox Factory Holding Corp ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 97%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Fox Factory Holding Corp ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 19.69% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 21% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- FOXF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FOXF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOXF Latest Social Stream
View Full FOXF Social Stream
Latest FOXF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fox Factory Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOXF as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Polaris, Harley-Davidson, Fox Factory and Tesla
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Fox Factory Holding Corp (NASDAQ: FOXF)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 6, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.51% and 5.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BRASELTON, Ga., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fox Factory Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: FOXF) (the “Company” or “FOX”) has announced the appointment of three key new leadership additions as the Company continues to lay the foundation for its next phase of growth. “Thanks to our existing team, we have experienced tremendous growth and portfolio diversification. In order to achieve the breakthrough results we aspire to reach, we have to do things thoughtfully and with our strategic vision in mind,” commented Mike Dennison, FOX’s Chief Executive Officer. “The changes we are announcing today are part of our evolution as a company. We are investing in our future by expanding the scope of our leadership team with deliberate intention and purpose.” President, PVG Business & Corporate Strategy Mr. ...
FOXF Price Returns
Continue Researching FOXFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fox Factory Holding Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch