Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF): Price and Financial Metrics
FOXF Stock Summary
- Fox Factory Holding Corp's stock had its IPO on August 8, 2013, making it an older stock than just 24.94% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Fox Factory Holding Corp is higher than 95.34% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Fox Factory Holding Corp comes in at 23.73%, a number that bests 79.29% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FOXF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NSSC, CTS, ITGR, MOG.A, and LFUS.
- FOXF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fox Factory Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.ridefox.com.
FOXF Stock Price Chart More Charts
FOXF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.40||52-week high||$86.91|
|Prev. close||$65.85||52-week low||$58.98|
|Day high||$65.63||Avg. volume||163,430|
|50-day MA||$69.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.91||Market Cap||2.44B|
Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Company Bio
Fox Factory Holding Corporation designs and manufactures high-performance ride dynamics products primarily for bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Scotts Valley, California.