Five Point Holdings, LLC Class A Common Shares (FPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FPH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.97% of US stocks.
- FPH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- FPH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
FPH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 208.51, Five Point Holdings LLC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For FPH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.24% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that FPH's revenue has grown -26.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.76% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGPI, LGL, VEC, KRUS, and ASIX.
- FPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Five Point Holdings LLC's official web site, go to www.fivepoint.com.
FPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, FPH's price/sales ratio is 29.23% higher, now standing at 8.4.
- FPH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 264.8 over the prior 53 months.
- FPH's price/sales ratio has moved down 46.5 over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FPH.
FPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FPH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.4% of graded US stocks.
- FPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.048 -- ranking 56th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- STRS, CTO, and GADS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FPH.
The table below shows FPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.85||52-week high||$8.93|
|Prev. close||$8.00||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$7.98||Avg. volume||102,105|
|50-day MA||$8.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.24||Market Cap||1.16B|
Five Point Holdings, LLC Class A Common Shares (FPH) Company Bio
Five Point Holdings, LLC, through its subsidiary, Five Point Operating Company, LLC, plans and develops mixed-use, master-planned communities in coastal California, the United States. It sells residential and commercial land sites to homebuilders, commercial developers, and commercial buyers. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Aliso Viejo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FPH Latest Social Stream
View Full FPH Social Stream
Latest FPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Five Point Holdings LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FPH as an investment opportunity.
IRVINE, Calif., August 24, 2021--Five Point Holdings, LLC ("Five Point" or the "Company") (NYSE:FPH), an owner and developer of large mixed-use planned communities in coastal California, announced today that its Founder, Emile Haddad, will step down and transition from his day to day roles as Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President effective September 30, 2021. Mr. Haddad will remain as a member of the Board of Directors, and as the Company Founder, the Board elected him as Chairman Emer
Today's conference call may include forward-looking statements regarding Five Point's business, financial condition, operations, cash flow, strategy, and prospects. Forward-looking statements represent Five Point's estimates on the date of this conference call and are not intended to give any assurance to the actual future results. Many factors could affect future results and may cause Five Point's actual activities or results to differ materially from those activities and results anticipated and forward-looking statements.
IRVINE, Calif., August 05, 2021--Five Point Holdings, LLC ("Five Point" or the "Company") (NYSE:FPH), an owner and developer of large mixed-use planned communities in California, today reported its second quarter 2021 results. Emile Haddad, Chairman and CEO, said, "We are pleased to report our results for the second quarter. The housing market continued its robust trajectory with strong demand against a limited supply of homesites in our markets. Following the sale of 774 homesites in the second
IRVINE, Calif., July 29, 2021--Five Point Holdings, LLC ("Five Point") (NYSE:FPH), an owner and developer of large mixed-use planned communities in California, will hold a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2021 financial results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, August 5, 2021. A live Internet audio webcast of the conference call will be available on the Five Point website at https://ir.fivepoint.com.
Third Avenue Management, an investment management firm, published its “Small-Cap Value Fund” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly portfolio return of 1.92% was recorded by the fund for the second quarter of 2021, below the Russell 2000 Value Index that delivered a 4.56% gains for […]
FPH Price Returns
Continue Researching FPHWant to do more research on Five Point Holdings LLC's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Five Point Holdings LLC (FPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Five Point Holdings LLC (FPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Five Point Holdings LLC (FPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch