Five Point Holdings, LLC Class A Common Shares (FPH): Price and Financial Metrics
FPH Stock Summary
- FPH's went public 2.78 years ago, making it older than only 8.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FPH's price/sales ratio is 26.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.19% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FPH's revenue has grown -28.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.86% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Five Point Holdings LLC are GHL, CHCI, SYNL, AAMC, and PRGX.
- FPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Five Point Holdings LLC's official web site, go to www.fivepoint.com.
FPH Stock Price Chart More Charts
FPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.97||52-week high||$9.40|
|Prev. close||$8.92||52-week low||$6.12|
|Day high||$9.13||Avg. volume||285,517|
|50-day MA||$7.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.42||Market Cap||1.33B|
Five Point Holdings, LLC Class A Common Shares (FPH) Company Bio
Five Point Holdings, LLC, through its subsidiary, Five Point Operating Company, LLC, plans and develops mixed-use, master-planned communities in coastal California, the United States. It sells residential and commercial land sites to homebuilders, commercial developers, and commercial buyers. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Aliso Viejo, California.