Five Point Holdings, LLC Class A Common Shares (FPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FPH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FPH is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FPH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 36.29% of US stocks).
FPH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 141.45, Five Point Holdings LLC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For FPH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.21% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, FPH has reported earnings growth of 374.39%, putting it ahead of 94.16% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Five Point Holdings LLC are BGCP, SCU, RH, QSR, and PJT.
- FPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Five Point Holdings LLC's official web site, go to www.fivepoint.com.
FPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, FPH's price/sales ratio is 29.23% higher, now standing at 8.4.
- FPH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 264.8 over the prior 53 months.
- FPH's price/sales ratio has moved down 46.5 over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FPH.
FPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FPH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.29% of graded US stocks.
- FPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.048 -- ranking 56th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- STRS, GADS, and MAYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FPH.
The table below shows FPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.85||52-week high||$8.93|
|Prev. close||$4.84||52-week low||$4.67|
|Day high||$4.96||Avg. volume||131,427|
|50-day MA||$5.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.61||Market Cap||719.81M|
Five Point Holdings, LLC Class A Common Shares (FPH) Company Bio
Five Point Holdings, LLC, through its subsidiary, Five Point Operating Company, LLC, plans and develops mixed-use, master-planned communities in coastal California, the United States. It sells residential and commercial land sites to homebuilders, commercial developers, and commercial buyers. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Aliso Viejo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FPH Latest Social Stream
View Full FPH Social Stream
Latest FPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Five Point Holdings LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FPH as an investment opportunity.
Third Avenue Management, an investment management firm, published its “Small-Cap Value Fund” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The Third Avenue Small-Cap Value Fund (the “Fund”) rose 5.53% during the fourth quarter of 2021 versus a rise of 4.36% for the Fund’s most relevant benchmark, the Russell […]
Five Point Holdings, LLC Announces Appointment of Daniel Hedigan as Chief Executive Officer and Stepping Down of Lynn Jochim, President and Chief Operating Officer
IRVINE, Calif., February 09, 2022--Five Point Holdings, LLC ("Five Point" or the "Company") (NYSE:FPH), an owner and developer of large mixed-use planned communities in coastal California, today announced the appointment of Daniel Hedigan as Chief Executive Officer of the Company, effective immediately, and that Lynn Jochim, President and Chief Operating Officer, will step down, effective as of February 14, 2022.
Five Point Holdings' (NYSE:FPH) investors will be pleased with their respectable 63% return over the last year
It hasn't been the best quarter for Five Point Holdings, LLC ( NYSE:FPH ) shareholders, since the share price has...
Today's conference may include forward-looking statement regarding Five Point's business, financial conditions, operations, cash flow, strategy and prospects. Forward-looking statements represent Five Point's estimates on the date of this conference call and are not intended to give any assurance as to the actual future results. Because forward-looking statements relate to matters that have not yet occurred, these statements are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties.
IRVINE, Calif., November 03, 2021--Five Point Holdings, LLC ("Five Point" or the "Company") (NYSE:FPH), an owner and developer of large mixed-use planned communities in California, today reported its third quarter 2021 results.
FPH Price Returns
Continue Researching FPHWant to do more research on Five Point Holdings LLC's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Five Point Holdings LLC (FPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Five Point Holdings LLC (FPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Five Point Holdings LLC (FPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch