Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI): Price and Financial Metrics
FPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.23||52-week high||$14.37|
|Prev. close||$10.34||52-week low||$9.44|
|Day high||$10.34||Avg. volume||409,207|
|50-day MA||$10.99||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$11.47||Market Cap||499.60M|
FPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FPI POWR Grades
- FPI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FPI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FPI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.92% of US stocks).
FPI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FPI is 0.11 -- better than only 13.94% of US stocks.
- For FPI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.13% of US equities we're observing.
- FPI's price/sales ratio is 8.59; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHDN, OCN, VIRT, KW, and PINE.
- FPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FARMLAND PARTNERS INC's official web site, go to www.farmlandpartners.com.
FPI Valuation Summary
- FPI's price/sales ratio is 8.7; this is 690.91% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 115 months, FPI's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FPI.
FPI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 608.39%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.04%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -383.9%.
The table below shows FPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FPI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.16% of graded US stocks.
- FPI's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 304th of 442 Trading stocks.
- GHL, PSEC, and EQR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FPI.
The table below shows FPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI) Company Bio
Farmland Partners owns and operates farmland located in agricultural markets throughout North America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Westminster, Colorado.
FPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FPI Latest Social Stream
View Full FPI Social Stream
Latest FPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FARMLAND PARTNERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FPI as an investment opportunity.
Farmland Partners Inc (NYSE:FPI) recently announced a dividend of $0.06 per share, payable on 2023-10-16, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-29. As investors anticipate this upcoming payment, attention also turns to the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's delve into Farmland Partners Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
DENVER, September 28, 2023--Farmland Partners Inc. (NYSE: FPI) (the "Company" or "FPI") today released a report outlining the Company’s environmental, social, and governance ("ESG") initiatives.
FPI Provides Update on Recent Storms (No Significant Damage), Strong Lease Renewals, and Increased Sale Transactions for 2023
DENVER, September 11, 2023--Farmland Partners Inc. (NYSE: FPI) (the "Company" or "FPI") today provided business updates on several topics, including recent storms in California and the Southeast, the status of lease renewals, and updated disposition expectations for 2023.
DENVER, August 21, 2023--Farmland values across the country climbed this year and hit record levels despite challenges like rising interest rates and extreme weather, according to recently released data from the federal government.
The headline numbers for Farmland Partners (FPI) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended June 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
FPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|