Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FPI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 48.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FPI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- FPI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.31% of US stocks).
FPI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FPI is 0.16 -- better than just 14.25% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 416.71, Farmland Partners Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.66% of US stocks.
- For FPI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.8% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Farmland Partners Inc are ATAX, MMP, BBGI, TRMT, and NCMI.
- Visit FPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.farmlandpartners.com.
FPI Valuation Summary
- FPI's price/earnings ratio is -66.6; this is 277.36% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- FPI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 30.8 over the prior 90 months.
- Over the past 90 months, FPI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 30.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FPI.
FPI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 318.63%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -42.08%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3.55%.
The table below shows FPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FPI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.36% of graded US stocks.
- FPI's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 311th of 461 Trading stocks.
- HASI, VER, and ESS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FPI.
The table below shows FPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.71||52-week high||$14.85|
|Prev. close||$12.67||52-week low||$6.27|
|Day high||$12.73||Avg. volume||247,935|
|50-day MA||$12.30||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$11.80||Market Cap||417.14M|
Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI) Company Bio
Farmland Partners owns and operates farmland located in agricultural markets throughout North America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Westminster, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
FPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FPI Latest Social Stream
View Full FPI Social Stream
Latest FPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farmland Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FPI as an investment opportunity.
Michael Burry, also known for the "The Big Short," has one of the best track records in the world, outperforming the S&P 500 (SPY) nearly 150-to-1 from the inception of his fund in 2000 until its break up in 2008. Not only did he predict and profit from the subprime...
DENVER, Sept. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Farmland Partners Inc. (NYSE: FPI) (the "Company") today announced that Promised Land Opportunity Zone Farms I, LLC ("OZ Fund") recently closed a $29 million investment in a high-quality farm in eastern North Carolina. Including improvement projects,
Promised Land Opportunity Zone Farms I, LLC ("Promised Land") announced today that it purchased 4,528 acres of cropland in eastern North Carolina for $29 million. The investment will stimulate economic activity and labor opportunities in the region.
Farmland Partners Inc. (NYSE:FPI) (the "Company") announced today the closing of a $2.1 million loan to a farmer in Michigan under the Company's loan program (the "FPI Loan Program"). The loan is due in 2023 with a loan-to-value ratio of approximately 65%. This loan unlocked equity in the farmer's land and was used to refinance the farmer's existing credit facilities.
Promised Land Opportunity Zone Farms I, LLC ("Promised Land") announced today that it recently closed a $50 million debt financing with Conterra Agricultural Capital, LLC ("Conterra"). The 10-year financing facility expands Promised Land's ability to stimulate economic development and promote employment across agricultural communities.
FPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|