Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FPI POWR Grades
- FPI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.12% of US stocks.
- FPI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FPI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
FPI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FPI is currently 82.09, higher than 94.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Farmland Partners Inc is higher than it is for about 96.22% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FPI is more volatile than only 11.01% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PGRE, BKD, JACK, MMP, and OFC.
- Visit FPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.farmlandpartners.com.
FPI Valuation Summary
- FPI's price/earnings ratio is -66.6; this is 277.36% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- FPI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 30.8 over the prior 90 months.
- Over the past 90 months, FPI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 30.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FPI.
FPI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 318.63%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 99.77%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -41.27%.
The table below shows FPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FPI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.16% of graded US stocks.
- FPI's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 304th of 442 Trading stocks.
- GHL, PSEC, and EQR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FPI.
The table below shows FPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.90||52-week high||$16.43|
|Prev. close||$14.90||52-week low||$10.62|
|Day high||$15.10||Avg. volume||552,249|
|50-day MA||$14.43||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$12.59||Market Cap||746.00M|
Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI) Company Bio
Farmland Partners owns and operates farmland located in agricultural markets throughout North America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Westminster, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
FPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FPI Latest Social Stream
View Full FPI Social Stream
Latest FPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farmland Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FPI as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Farmland Partners Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Farmland Partners press release (NYSE:FPI): Q4 adjusted funds from operations ("AFFO") of $8.9M, compared to $5.0M for the same period in 2020. AFFO excluding litigation-related items of $10.3M, compared to $6.9M for the same period in 2020. Revenue of $20M (+11.7% Y/Y). The Company had total debt outstanding of $513.4 million...
Farmland Partners (FPI) declares $0.05/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 1.75% Payable April 15; for shareholders of record April 1; ex-div March 31.
Farmland Partners Inc. found using ticker (FPI) now have 5 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 14 and 13.5 calculating the mean target price we have 13.9. Now with the previous closing price of 11.46 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 21.3%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 11.6 and the 200 day MA is 12.16. The company has a market capitalisation of $535m. Company Website: https://www.farmlandpartners.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=FPI" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $649m based on the market concensus. Farmland Partners Inc. is an internally managed re...
No summary available.
FPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|