Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FPI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FPI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FPI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
FPI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FPI is 0.17 -- better than just 16.5% of US stocks.
- FPI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 536.66 -- higher than 93.36% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Farmland Partners Inc is higher than it is for about 97.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LMRK, SJI, BKH, TRMT, and GLPI.
- FPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Farmland Partners Inc's official web site, go to www.farmlandpartners.com.
FPI Valuation Summary
- FPI's price/sales ratio is 7.6; this is 13.43% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- FPI's price/sales ratio has moved down 14.6 over the prior 89 months.
- FPI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1651 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FPI.
FPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.29||52-week high||$14.85|
|Prev. close||$12.35||52-week low||$6.27|
|Day high||$12.38||Avg. volume||268,864|
|50-day MA||$12.59||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$11.04||Market Cap||379.02M|
Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI) Company Bio
Farmland Partners owns and operates farmland located in agricultural markets throughout North America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Westminster, Colorado.
FPI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FPI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Farmland Partners Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FPI, they are:
- In the past 5.76 years, Farmland Partners Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.63%; that's higher than 79.14% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- 44% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 12.04% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Farmland Partners Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FPI Latest Social Stream
View Full FPI Social Stream
Latest FPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farmland Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FPI as an investment opportunity.
Farmland Partners Inc. (NYSE:FPI) (the "Company") today announced it will release its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 after 5 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, and will host a conference call on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the financial results and provide a company update.
Farmland Partners Inc. (NYSE:FPI) (the "Company") announced today the closing of new loans under the FPI Loan Program. This agricultural lending product allows farmers with qualifying collateral to generate liquidity from land equity that is often tied up because of traditional lending practices. The Company expects the farmer borrowers to use the proceeds of the loan for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to, expanding their farms, improving their working capital position, and su
Farmland Partners Inc. (NYSE: FPI) (the "Company") today announced that it purchased 182 acres of cropland in Northern Florida for total consideration of $1 million. This highly improved property consists of 160 irrigated, tillable acres. The farm is located close to the Suwannee River and contains 2 center pivot irrigation systems for overhead irrigation during the growing seasons. The farm will be leased for the next several years at a current yield of approximately 5%.
There's a saying in real estate that they aren't making any more land, which is meant to suggest that buying property is a good thing. Farmland Partners buys farms, as its name implies. Roughly 70% of its property is dedicated to commodity crops like corn, wheat, and cotton.
Farmland Partners Inc. with ticker code (FPI) now have 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 13.5 and 7.5 calculating the mean target price we have 11.5. Now with the previous closing price of 12.21 this would imply there is a potential downside of -5.8%. The 50 day MA is 12.89 while the 200 day moving average is 11.79. The market cap for the company is $380m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FPI" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Farmland Partners Inc. is an internally managed real estate company that owns and seeks to acquire high-quality North American farmland and makes loans to farmers secured by farm re...
FPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|