Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI): Price and Financial Metrics
FPI Stock Summary
- For FPI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.34% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Farmland Partners Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 7.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Farmland Partners Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.47%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLPR, IIIV, FRO, GEL, and EVOP.
- FPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Farmland Partners Inc's official web site, go to www.farmlandpartners.com.
FPI Stock Price Chart More Charts
FPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.69||52-week high||$7.22|
|Prev. close||$6.74||52-week low||$5.02|
|Day high||$6.76||Avg. volume||124,233|
|50-day MA||$6.63||Dividend yield||2.99%|
|200-day MA||$6.51||Market Cap||201.23M|
Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI) Company Bio
Farmland Partners owns and operates farmland located in agricultural markets throughout North America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Westminster, Colorado.