Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FPI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.03% of US stocks.
- FPI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- FPI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
FPI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FPI is 0.17 -- better than only 16.66% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 302.88, Farmland Partners Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.19% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Farmland Partners Inc is higher than it is for about 97.52% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Farmland Partners Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SJI, ATAX, FLNG, STRS, and GAIN.
- FPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Farmland Partners Inc's official web site, go to www.farmlandpartners.com.
FPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.57||52-week high||$14.85|
|Prev. close||$13.49||52-week low||$6.25|
|Day high||$13.84||Avg. volume||291,453|
|50-day MA||$12.75||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$9.38||Market Cap||418.50M|
Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI) Company Bio
Farmland Partners owns and operates farmland located in agricultural markets throughout North America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Westminster, Colorado.
FPI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Farmland Partners Inc. To summarize, we found that Farmland Partners Inc ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 251.17% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Farmland Partners Inc ended up being:
- 44% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 12.67% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Farmland Partners Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FPI Latest Social Stream
View Full FPI Social Stream
Latest FPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farmland Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FPI as an investment opportunity.
Farmland Partners (FPI) declares $0.05/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.48%Payable July 15; for shareholders of record July 1; ex-div June 30.See FPI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
The following slide deck was published by Farmland Partners Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Farmland Partners (FPI) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -150.00% and 15.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Farmland Partners Inc. (NYSE: FPI) ("FPI" or the "Company") today reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Farmland Partners Inc. (NYSE:FPI) (the "Company") today announced it will release its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 before 8 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, May 13, 2021, and will host a conference call the same day at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the financial results and provide a company update.
FPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|