Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FPI's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.5%.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that FPI has less fluctuation in its price than 84.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for FPI has a compound average growth rate of -132.19%, which is higher than just 6.85% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FPI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OSG, EPM, PBF, IFS and NWE.
FPI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FPI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 10.79% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FPI, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, FPI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 13.89% such stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Farmland Partners Inc, its beta is lower than 83.11% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, FPI's equity discount rate is less than 87.78% of those stocks.
FPI Dividend Chart
FPI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|