Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FPI has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.63%, higher than about 95.05% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that FPI has less fluctuation in its price than just 10.79% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for FPI has a compound average growth rate of -134.84%, which is higher than 6.51% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FPI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CALM, OFLX, TKC, PAAS and CPAC.
FPI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Farmland Partners Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 15.97% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FPI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Farmland Partners Inc than it is for 92.22% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Farmland Partners Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 87.37% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Farmland Partners Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 87.22% of them.
FPI Dividend Chart
FPI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|