Farmland Partners Inc. (FPI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FPI has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.82%, higher than about 96.99% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FPI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.08, ranking above just 11.18% stocks in our set.
- FPI's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -139.28% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 6.38% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FPI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CTXS, SBAC, GHG, GLT and COR.
FPI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FPI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 65.66% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Farmland Partners Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, Farmland Partners Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 9.42% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, Farmland Partners Inc's expected return of -65.66% is higher than just 10.99% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FPI has a discount rate lower than just 10.99% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Farmland Partners Inc has an equity discount rate lower than just 17.28% of them.
FPI Dividend Chart
FPI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|