Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (FPRX): Price and Financial Metrics
FPRX Stock Summary
- Five Prime Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 10.51% of US listed stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Five Prime Therapeutics Inc comes in at -70.01%, a number that bests merely 1.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FPRX is more volatile than 95.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Five Prime Therapeutics Inc are BCRX, CTMX, ATHX, INO, and CNAT.
- Visit FPRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fiveprime.com.
FPRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
FPRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.31||52-week high||$13.84|
|Prev. close||$4.68||52-week low||$3.18|
|Day high||$4.67||Avg. volume||383,888|
|50-day MA||$3.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.04||Market Cap||156.85M|
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (FPRX) Company Bio
Five Prime Therapeutics discovers and develops innovative therapeutics to improve the lives of patients with serious diseases. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in South San Francisco, California.