Freeseas Inc (FREE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FREE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FREE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.4% of US stocks.
- FREE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FREE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
FREE Stock Summary
- FREE's current price/earnings ratio is 139.82, which is higher than 96.54% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- FREE's price/sales ratio is 0.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.01% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FREE has reported earnings growth of 992.39%, putting it ahead of 98.19% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WHOLE EARTH BRANDS INC are PAYA, MAXR, COTY, BOOM, and WING.
- Visit FREE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wholeearthbrands.com.
FREE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FREE's price/sales ratio is 57.89% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- FREE's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FREE.
FREE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FREE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.59% of graded US stocks.
- FREE's asset turnover comes in at 0.514 -- ranking 40th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FREE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FREE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FREE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.79||52-week high||$9.89|
|Prev. close||$3.76||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$3.80||Avg. volume||215,070|
|50-day MA||$3.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.08||Market Cap||159.12M|
Freeseas Inc (FREE) Company Bio
Whole Earth Brands, Inc. operates as a global platform of branded products and ingredients focusing on the consumer transition towards natural alternatives, plant-based, clean label, and non-sugar products. The company produces, markets, and distributes tabletop sweeteners for the consumer food markets primarily under Equal, Canderel, Swerve, Pure Via, and Whole Earth Sweetener brands through food retail, mass merchandising, pharmacy, and food service channels. It offers licorice products which are used in confectionary, food, beverage, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, personal care, and tobacco products applications. Whole Earth Brands, Inc. is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
FREE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FREE Latest Social Stream
View Full FREE Social Stream
Latest FREE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WHOLE EARTH BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FREE as an investment opportunity.
U.S. stocks traded lower toward the end of trading, with the Dow Jones dropping over 600 points on Thursday. The Dow traded down 1.84% to 32,761.20 while the NASDAQ fell 3% to 10,389. The S&P 500 also fell, dropping, 2.33% to 3,787.90. Check This Out: Market Volatility Drops Further Following Rebound In US Consumer Confidence Leading and Lagging Sectors Consumer staples shares fell by just 0.9% on Thursday. Meanwhile, top gainers in the sector included Calavo Growers, Inc. (NASDAQ: CVGW ), up 3%, and Whole Earth Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: FREE ), up 3%. In trading on Thursday, information technology shares dipped by 3.7%. Top Headline The US economy expanded an annualized 3.2% on quarter in the third quarter, up from 2.9% in the second estimate. Equities Trading UP ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (N...
With 53% institutional ownership, Whole Earth Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:FREE) is a favorite amongst the big guns
If you want to know who really controls Whole Earth Brands, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FREE ), then you'll have to look at the...
In this article, we shall discuss the 11 best sugar stocks to buy now. To skip our detailed analysis of global food and agribusiness trends and the sugar industry, go directly and see 5 Best Sugar Stocks to Buy Now. According to a report by McKinsey and Company, food and agribusiness have an enormous economic and […]
Whole Earth Brands (NASDAQ: FREE ) brought in sales totaling $135.28 million during Q3 according to data provided by Benzinga Pro . However, earnings decreased 290.12%, resulting in a loss of $2.52 million. Whole Earth Brands reached earnings of $1.33 million and sales of $133.50 million in Q2. What Is Return On Invested Capital? Earnings data without context is not clear and can difficult to base trading decisions on. Return on Invested Capital (ROIC) helps to filter signal from noise by measuring yearly pre-tax profit relative to invested capital by a business. Generally, a higher ROIC suggests successful growth … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Albert Manzone Stepping Down as CEO; Michael Franklin to Serve as Interim CEO Reaffirms Full Year 2022 Guidance CHICAGO, Dec. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whole Earth Brands, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FREE) a global food company enabling healthier lifestyles through premium plant-based sweeteners, flavor enhancers and other foods, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Albert Manzone will step down as CEO and member of the Whole Earth Brands Board of Directors (the “Board”) to pursue o
FREE Price Returns