Freeseas Inc (FREE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FREE POWR Grades
- FREE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.2% of US stocks.
- FREE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- FREE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.6% of US stocks).
FREE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 174.31%, Whole Earth Brands Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.84% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FREE's revenue has grown 508.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.37% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FREE comes in at -96.03% -- higher than that of only 2.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FREE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LMPX, SRAX, AYTU, WTM, and LPRO.
- Visit FREE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wholeearthbrands.com.
FREE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FREE's price/sales ratio is 51.85% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 29 months, FREE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- FREE's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FREE.
FREE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FREE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.6% of graded US stocks.
- FREE's asset turnover comes in at 0.514 -- ranking 39th of 57 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FREE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FREE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FREE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.17||52-week high||$14.95|
|Prev. close||$12.32||52-week low||$7.71|
|Day high||$12.39||Avg. volume||321,803|
|50-day MA||$12.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.74||Market Cap||469.34M|
Freeseas Inc (FREE) Company Bio
Whole Earth Brands, Inc. operates as a global platform of branded products and ingredients focusing on the consumer transition towards natural alternatives, plant-based, clean label, and non-sugar products. The company produces, markets, and distributes tabletop sweeteners for the consumer food markets primarily under Equal, Canderel, Swerve, Pure Via, and Whole Earth Sweetener brands through food retail, mass merchandising, pharmacy, and food service channels. It offers licorice products which are used in confectionary, food, beverage, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, personal care, and tobacco products applications. Whole Earth Brands, Inc. is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
FREE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FREE Latest Social Stream
View Full FREE Social Stream
Latest FREE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Whole Earth Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FREE as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whole Earth Brands, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FREE), today announced that Chief Executive Office Albert Manzone and Chief Financial Officer Andy Rusie will be participating in the following virtual investor events in September: Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference – Wednesday, September 8, 2021. The company will be participating in meetings only; interested investors are encouraged to contact their Barclays salesperson for availability.Cowen
Whole Earth Brands, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Reiterates Full Year Guidance
Second Quarter Branded CPG Segment Revenue Growth of 130%, Reflecting Strategic Acquisitions of Swerve and Wholesome Second Quarter Branded CPG Segment Proforma Organic Constant CurrencyRevenue Grew 15% on a Two-year Stacked Basis (versus Second Quarter 2019) Second Quarter Operating Income of $6.0 Million and Record Adjusted EBITDA of $22.0 Million CHICAGO, Aug. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whole Earth Brands, Inc. (the “Company” or “we” or “our”) (Nasdaq: FREE), a global food company enabling
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But investors can boost...
CHICAGO, July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whole Earth Brands, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FREE), today announced that Chief Executive Office Albert Manzone and Chief Financial Officer Andy Rusie will host a presentation at the Canaccord Genuity 41st Annual Growth Conference on Wednesday, August 11th at 4:00 PM ET. The live audio webcast will be accessible in the News & Events section on the Company's Investor Relations website at investor.wholeearthbrands.com. An archived replay of the webcas
CHICAGO, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whole Earth Brands, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FREE), today announced it will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 before the market opens on Monday, August 9, 2021. The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss second quarter 2021 financial results at 8:30 AM Eastern Time on the same day hosted by Albert Manzone (Chief Executive Officer) and Andy Rusie (Chief Financial Officer). Conference Call De
FREE Price Returns