Freeseas Inc (FREE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FREE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FREE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.66% of US stocks.
- FREE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FREE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.49% of US stocks).
FREE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3,722.83, Whole Earth Brands Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that FREE's revenue has grown 135.76% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.14% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FREE comes in at -65.13% -- higher than that of only 6.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FREE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RDY, APPF, OPRX, CWCO, and SUM.
- FREE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Whole Earth Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.wholeearthbrands.com.
FREE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FREE's price/sales ratio is 51.85% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 29 months, FREE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- FREE's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FREE.
FREE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FREE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.59% of graded US stocks.
- FREE's asset turnover comes in at 0.514 -- ranking 40th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FREE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FREE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FREE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.41||52-week high||$14.63|
|Prev. close||$6.65||52-week low||$6.03|
|Day high||$6.68||Avg. volume||273,260|
|50-day MA||$7.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.97||Market Cap||268.66M|
Freeseas Inc (FREE) Company Bio
Whole Earth Brands, Inc. operates as a global platform of branded products and ingredients focusing on the consumer transition towards natural alternatives, plant-based, clean label, and non-sugar products. The company produces, markets, and distributes tabletop sweeteners for the consumer food markets primarily under Equal, Canderel, Swerve, Pure Via, and Whole Earth Sweetener brands through food retail, mass merchandising, pharmacy, and food service channels. It offers licorice products which are used in confectionary, food, beverage, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, personal care, and tobacco products applications. Whole Earth Brands, Inc. is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
FREE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FREE Latest Social Stream
View Full FREE Social Stream
Latest FREE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Whole Earth Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FREE as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whole Earth Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: FREE), a global food company enabling healthier lifestyles, today announced the launch of its environmental, social, and governance (ESG) framework and strategic goal areas. Centered on three pillars – producing sustainably, supporting thriving workers and communities, and enabling healthier lifestyles – the Whole Earth Brands ESG framework seeks to further and positively influence a host of important issues involving t
No summary available.
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. Active investors aim to buy stocks that...
Whole Earth Brands, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Whole Earth Brands, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Whole Earth Brands, Inc.Global Credit Research - 28 Jan 2022New York, January 28, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Whole Earth Brands, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 20 January 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announc...
Whole Earth Brands (FREE) has appointed Duane Portwood as Chief Financial Officer, effective January 10, 2022. Mr
FREE Price Returns