Freeseas Inc (FREE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FREE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FREE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FREE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FREE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.4% of US stocks).
FREE Stock Summary
- WHOLE EARTH BRANDS INC's stock had its IPO on April 26, 2019, making it an older stock than just 15.83% of US equities in our set.
- FREE's price/sales ratio is 0.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.27% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FREE has reported earnings growth of -457.32%, putting it ahead of just 3.8% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WHOLE EARTH BRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MD, KOP, LGF.B, DOOR, and PLOW.
- Visit FREE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wholeearthbrands.com.
FREE Valuation Summary
- FREE's price/earnings ratio is 13.5; this is 25% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 42 months, FREE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FREE.
FREE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FREE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.59% of graded US stocks.
- FREE's asset turnover comes in at 0.514 -- ranking 40th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FREE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FREE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FREE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.80||52-week high||$12.69|
|Prev. close||$3.69||52-week low||$3.67|
|Day high||$3.88||Avg. volume||254,094|
|50-day MA||$5.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.20||Market Cap||159.50M|
Freeseas Inc (FREE) Company Bio
Whole Earth Brands, Inc. operates as a global platform of branded products and ingredients focusing on the consumer transition towards natural alternatives, plant-based, clean label, and non-sugar products. The company produces, markets, and distributes tabletop sweeteners for the consumer food markets primarily under Equal, Canderel, Swerve, Pure Via, and Whole Earth Sweetener brands through food retail, mass merchandising, pharmacy, and food service channels. It offers licorice products which are used in confectionary, food, beverage, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, personal care, and tobacco products applications. Whole Earth Brands, Inc. is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
FREE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FREE Latest Social Stream
View Full FREE Social Stream
Latest FREE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WHOLE EARTH BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FREE as an investment opportunity.
These seven micro-cap stocks to buy and hold have tremendous upside potential, making the current market a great time to initiate positions.
These unknown penny stocks offer a tremendous upside and are likely to gain immensely once the stock market mounts a comeback
Now may be the time to consider these low-priced stocks with favorable risk/return propositions.
CHICAGO, Aug. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whole Earth Brands, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FREE), a global food company enabling healthier lifestyles through premium plant-based sweeteners, flavor enhancers and other foods, today announced the appointment of Michael Franklin to the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”), effective August 25, 2022. Following Mr. Franklin’s appointment, the Board will consist of eight members. Irwin D. Simon, Executive Chairman, commented, “We are excited to
Laughing Water Capital, an investment management firm, published its second-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. For Q2 2022 Class A interests in Laughing Water Capital returned approximately -19.4%, bringing our year-to-date returns to approximately -29.5%. The SP500 and R2000 returned -16.1% and -17.2% for the quarter, bringing year-to-date […]
FREE Price Returns