Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. (FRFHF): Price and Financial Metrics
FRFHF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$860.09||52-week high||$864.00|
|Prev. close||$849.30||52-week low||$439.80|
|Day high||$861.67||Avg. volume||6,838|
|50-day MA||$816.50||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$706.03||Market Cap||20.95B|
FRFHF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRFHF POWR Grades
- FRFHF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.35% of US stocks.
- FRFHF's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FRFHF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
FRFHF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FAIRFAX FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FAIRFAX FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LTD is reporting a growth rate of 163.94%; that's higher than 91.84% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FAIRFAX FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LTD comes in at 57.96%, a number that bests 90.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FAIRFAX FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be GL, ORAN, CNA, OGE, and CPG.
- Visit FRFHF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fairfax.ca.
FRFHF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FRFHF's price/sales ratio is 69.57% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- FRFHF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8.9 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRFHF.
FRFHF Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -49.81%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.71%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -27.63%.
The table below shows FRFHF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRFHF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRFHF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.26% of graded US stocks.
- FRFHF's asset turnover comes in at 0.274 -- ranking 64th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FRFHF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. (FRFHF) Company Bio
Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited is a Canadian financial holding company based in Toronto, Ontario, which is engaged in property, casualty, insurance and reinsurance, investment management, and insurance claims management. The company operates primarily through several subsidiaries, including Allied World, Odyssey Re, Northbridge Financial, Crum & Forster, Verassure Insurance, Onlia Agency Inc., and Zenith Insurance Company. The company was also the largest shareholder of Torstar with 40% of the Class B shares, as of May 2020. (Source:Wikipedia)
FRFHF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRFHF Latest Social Stream
View Full FRFHF Social Stream
Latest FRFHF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FAIRFAX FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRFHF as an investment opportunity.
Fairfax Announces Quarterly Dividend On Series C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K And M Preferred Shares And Quarterly Dividend Rate For Series D, F, H And J Preferred Shares
TORONTO, Sept. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (TSX: FFH and FFH.U) (“Fairfax”) announces that it has declared the following quarterly dividends per share on its preferred shares: Series of Preferred SharesDividend (C$)Payment DateRecord DateSeries C0.294313September 29, 2023September 15, 2023 Series D0.48074September 28, 2023 Series E0.198938September 29, 2023 Series F0.41904September 28, 2023 Series G0.185125September 29, 2023 Series H0.44397September 28, 2023 S
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
(Note: All dollar amounts in this news release are expressed in U.S. dollars except as otherwise noted. The financial results are derived from unaudited consolidated financial statements prepared using the recognition and measurement requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board ("IFRS"). This news release contains certain non-GAAP and other financial measures, including underwriting profit (loss), adjusted operating income
TORONTO, July 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (TSX: FFH and FFH.U) will hold a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, August 4, 2023 to discuss its 2023 second quarter results, which will be announced after the close of markets on Thursday, August 3, 2023 and will be available at that time on its website at www.fairfax.ca. The call, consisting of a presentation by the company followed by a question period, may be accessed at 1 (888) 390-0867 (Canada
Alphyn Capital Management, an investment management firm, released its second-quarter 2023 investor letter. The same can be downloaded here. The goal of the firm is to balance and avoid dependence on any single position by ensuring sufficient allocation that results in successful investments that can meaningfully contribute to overall returns. The firm withholds the performance report […]
FRFHF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FRFHFWant to see what other sources are saying about Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd (FRFHF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd (FRFHF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd (FRFHF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch