Forge Global Holdings Inc. (FRGE): Price and Financial Metrics
FRGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.86||52-week high||$12.20|
|Prev. close||$1.88||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$1.89||Avg. volume||297,970|
|50-day MA||$1.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.82||Market Cap||323.71M|
FRGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRGE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FRGE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.49% of US stocks.
- FRGE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FRGE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
FRGE Stock Summary
- FRGE's went public 2.45 years ago, making it older than merely 10.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.21%, FORGE GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.81% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FRGE's revenue has grown -56.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.25% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRGE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WORX, RVP, FN, OPRX, and SGBX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to FRGE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001827821.
FRGE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FRGE's price/sales ratio is 30.77% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- FRGE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRGE.
Forge Global Holdings Inc. (FRGE) Company Bio
Forge Global Holdings, Inc. is a financial services platform created to serve the unique needs of the private market. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
FRGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRGE Latest Social Stream
View Full FRGE Social Stream
Latest FRGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORGE GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRGE as an investment opportunity.
Forge Global to Attend the Upcoming Piper Sandler Global Exchange & FinTech Conference
SAN FRANCISCO, June 02, 2023--Forge Global Holdings, Inc. ("Forge") (NYSE: FRGE), a leading private securities marketplace, today announced that Kelly Rodriques, Chief Executive Officer, and Mark Lee, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Piper Sandler Global Exchange & FinTech Conference on Wednesday, June 7th. Details for the event are as follows:
Forge Global CFO to Present at the Upcoming 43rd Annual William Blair Growth Stock Conference
SAN FRANCISCO, June 01, 2023--Forge Global Holdings, Inc. ("Forge") (NYSE: FRGE), a leading private securities marketplace, announced today that Mark Lee, Chief Financial Officer, will host a presentation with investors at William Blair’s 43rd Annual Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, June 6th. Details for the event are as follows:
Forge Global to Attend the Upcoming JMP Securities Technology Conference
SAN FRANCISCO, May 16, 2023--Forge Global Holdings, Inc. ("Forge") (NYSE: FRGE), a leading private securities marketplace, today announced that Kelly Rodriques, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the 51st Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference on Monday, May 22nd. Details for the event are as follows:
Forge Global Holdings, Inc. (FRGE) Reports Q1 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Forge Global Holdings, Inc. (FRGE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20% and 10.19%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Forge Global Holdings, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Results
SAN FRANCISCO, May 09, 2023--Forge Global Holdings, Inc. ("Forge," or the "Company") (NYSE: FRGE), a leading private securities marketplace, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023.
FRGE Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...