Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (FRGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRGI POWR Grades
- FRGI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRGI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FRGI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
FRGI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 557.87, FIESTA RESTAURANT GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.8% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FIESTA RESTAURANT GROUP INC comes in at -28.75%, a number that bests only 6.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FRGI comes in at 52.47% -- higher than that of 96.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCCI, CULL, VIA, SYNH, and PIK.
- Visit FRGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.frgi.com.
FRGI Valuation Summary
- FRGI's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 75% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 127 months, FRGI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRGI.
FRGI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.44%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -506.52%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -53.62%.
The table below shows FRGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRGI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.58% of graded US stocks.
- FRGI's asset turnover comes in at 0.932 -- ranking 18th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PBPB, CHUY, and CAKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRGI.
The table below shows FRGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.79||52-week high||$12.19|
|Prev. close||$6.34||52-week low||$5.89|
|Day high||$6.96||Avg. volume||126,521|
|50-day MA||$7.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.07||Market Cap||176.51M|
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (FRGI) Company Bio
Fiesta Restaurant Group owns, operates, and franchises its fast-casual restaurants under the Pollo Tropical and Taco Cabana brand names. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Addison, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRGI Latest Social Stream
View Full FRGI Social Stream
Latest FRGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIESTA RESTAURANT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRGI as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, Texas, August 11, 2022--Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. ("Fiesta" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FRGI), parent company of the Pollo Tropical® restaurant brand, today reported results for the 13-week second quarter, which ended on July 3, 2022, and provided a business update related to current operations.
DALLAS, August 05, 2022--Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. ("Fiesta" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FRGI), parent company of the Pollo Tropical® fast-casual restaurant brand, today announced that it will host a conference call to review second quarter 2022 results on Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 4:30 P.M. ET. A press release containing second quarter 2022 results will be issued after market close that same day.
Fiesta Restaurant Group (NASDAQ:FRGI) investors are sitting on a loss of 57% if they invested five years ago
Generally speaking long term investing is the way to go. But that doesn't mean long term investors can avoid big...
DALLAS, May 12, 2022--Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. ("Fiesta" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FRGI), parent company of the Pollo Tropical® restaurant brand, today reported results for the 13-week first quarter, which ended on April 3, 2022, and provided a business update related to current operations.
DALLAS, May 05, 2022--Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. ("Fiesta" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FRGI), parent company of the Pollo Tropical® fast-casual restaurant brand, today announced that it will host a conference call to review first quarter 2022 results on Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 4:30 P.M. ET. A press release containing first quarter 2022 results will be issued after market close that same day.
FRGI Price Returns
Continue Researching FRGIWant to see what other sources are saying about Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch