Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (FRGI): Price and Financial Metrics
FRGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.51||52-week high||$9.19|
|Prev. close||$7.28||52-week low||$5.89|
|Day high||$7.51||Avg. volume||25,665|
|50-day MA||$7.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.43||Market Cap||195.74M|
FRGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRGI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FRGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRGI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FRGI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
FRGI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FRGI is 2.76 -- better than 81.24% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.47, FIESTA RESTAURANT GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than just 16.7% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, FRGI has reported earnings growth of -246.7%, putting it ahead of merely 6.74% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIESTA RESTAURANT GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PIK, EZFL, NECB, WHG, and FSI.
- Visit FRGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.frgi.com.
FRGI Valuation Summary
- FRGI's EV/EBIT ratio is -23.1; this is 266.79% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 135 months, FRGI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 43.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRGI.
FRGI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -83.94%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.7%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -48.02%.
The table below shows FRGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRGI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.58% of graded US stocks.
- FRGI's asset turnover comes in at 0.932 -- ranking 18th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PBPB, CHUY, and CAKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRGI.
The table below shows FRGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRGI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FRGI, see our FRGI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (FRGI) Company Bio
Fiesta Restaurant Group owns, operates, and franchises its fast-casual restaurants under the Pollo Tropical and Taco Cabana brand names. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Addison, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRGI Latest Social Stream
View Full FRGI Social Stream
Latest FRGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIESTA RESTAURANT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRGI as an investment opportunity.
Q1 2023 Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc Earnings Call
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
DALLAS, May 10, 2023--Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. ("Fiesta" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FRGI), parent company of the Pollo Tropical® restaurant brand, today reported results for the 13-week first quarter, which ended on April 2, 2023, and provided a business update related to current operations.
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. to Announce First Quarter 2023 Results on May 10, 2023
DALLAS, April 26, 2023--Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. ("Fiesta" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FRGI), parent company of the Pollo Tropical® fast-casual restaurant brand, today announced that it will host a conference call to review first quarter 2023 results on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 4:30 P.M. ET. A press release containing first quarter 2023 results will be issued after market close that same day.
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:FRGI) Revenues Are Not Doing Enough For Some Investors
With a price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 0.6x Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FRGI ) may be sending bullish...
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. Appoints Dirk Montgomery as President and Chief Executive Officer
DALLAS, April 13, 2023--Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. ("Fiesta" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FRGI), parent company of the Pollo Tropical® brand, today announced that the Board of Directors has appointed Dirk Montgomery as its permanent President and Chief Executive Officer, effective April 13, 2023. Mr. Montgomery has served as Interim Chief Executive Officer since December 8, 2022 and previously served as Chief Financial Officer since September 9, 2019.
FRGI Price Returns
Continue Researching FRGIWant to see what other sources are saying about Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...