Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (FRGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRGI POWR Grades
- FRGI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRGI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FRGI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 65.68% of US stocks).
FRGI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FRGI is 3.76 -- better than 88.61% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.66, Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 12.81% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -96.32%; that's higher than only 20.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc are MG, NUVA, CRY, HRTG, and CCMP.
- Visit FRGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.frgi.com.
FRGI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FRGI's price/earnings ratio is 443.88% lower, now standing at -71.7.
- FRGI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 217.7 over the prior 112 months.
- Over the past 112 months, FRGI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRGI.
FRGI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 94.7%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 5.75%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -64.67%.
The table below shows FRGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.71||52-week high||$18.52|
|Prev. close||$13.75||52-week low||$6.05|
|Day high||$13.85||Avg. volume||104,046|
|50-day MA||$13.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.46||Market Cap||362.84M|
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (FRGI) Company Bio
Fiesta Restaurant Group owns, operates, and franchises its fast-casual restaurants under the Pollo Tropical and Taco Cabana brand names. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Addison, Texas.
FRGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRGI Latest Social Stream
View Full FRGI Social Stream
Latest FRGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRGI as an investment opportunity.
Fiesta Restaurant Group (FRGI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (NASDAQ: FRGI) has entered into a definitive stock purchase agreement to sell the Taco Cabana restaurant brand to YTC Enterprises LLC, an affiliate of Yadav Enterprises Inc. The agreement provides for the sale of all of the outstanding capital stock of Taco Cabana Inc, the parent company of the Taco Cabana business, for a cash purchase price of $85 million. The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2021. Fiesta will use the sale proceeds to repay ab
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. Enters Into Definitive Agreement for the Sale of Taco Cabana to an Affiliate of Yadav Enterprises, Inc.
DALLAS, July 01, 2021--Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. ("Fiesta" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FRGI) today announced that it has entered into a definitive stock purchase agreement for the sale of the Taco Cabana® restaurant brand to YTC Enterprises, LLC, an affiliate of Yadav Enterprises, Inc. ("Yadav"), a restaurant company that operates close to 400 locations throughout Northern California, Texas and sixteen other states.
Papa John's (PZZA) is planning to expand presence in Germany with the opening of 250 new restaurants over the next seven years.
What do you get when you combine a classic hot dog and the beloved Cuban sandwich? A Cuban Hot Dog, of course! And Pollo Tropical® is launching one just in time for the Fourth of July Weekend.
FRGI Price Returns
Continue Researching FRGIWant to see what other sources are saying about Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch