Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (FRGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRGI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FRGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRGI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FRGI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 55th percentile.
FRGI Stock Summary
- FRGI's price/sales ratio is 0.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 16.87% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FIESTA RESTAURANT GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of -174.03%; that's higher than just 8.95% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FRGI's revenue has grown -19.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.06% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIESTA RESTAURANT GROUP INC are RMCF, NR, BRN, ELYS, and DTC.
- FRGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIESTA RESTAURANT GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.frgi.com.
FRGI Valuation Summary
- FRGI's EV/EBIT ratio is -21.8; this is 261.48% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 131 months, FRGI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRGI.
FRGI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -43.18%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -81.34%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 712.61%.
The table below shows FRGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRGI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.58% of graded US stocks.
- FRGI's asset turnover comes in at 0.932 -- ranking 18th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PBPB, CHUY, and CAKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRGI.
The table below shows FRGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.32||52-week high||$10.56|
|Prev. close||$8.19||52-week low||$5.89|
|Day high||$8.44||Avg. volume||16,853|
|50-day MA||$7.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.06||Market Cap||216.24M|
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (FRGI) Company Bio
Fiesta Restaurant Group owns, operates, and franchises its fast-casual restaurants under the Pollo Tropical and Taco Cabana brand names. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Addison, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRGI Latest Social Stream
View Full FRGI Social Stream
Latest FRGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIESTA RESTAURANT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRGI as an investment opportunity.
Dallas-based Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc. (Nasdaq: FRGI) has appointed Dirk Montgomery as interim CEO after Richard Stockinger stepped down from the role, effective immediately, the company announced this week. Before his appointment, Montgomery served as the company’s CFO. “Dirk has the experience, knowledge and capabilities to step into the role without missing a beat,” Stacey Rauch, chair of the company board, said in a news release.
Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) said Thursday Richard Stockinger stepped down as CEO and president to pursue other interests, effective immediately.The company''s CFO Dirk Montgomery will serve…
DALLAS, Texas, December 08, 2022--Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. ("Fiesta" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FRGI), parent company of the Pollo Tropical® brand, today announced that Richard "Rich" Stockinger has stepped down from his role as the Company’s Chief Executive Officer and President to pursue other interests, effective immediately. Dirk Montgomery, Fiesta’s Chief Financial Officer since 2019, will serve as interim CEO while the Company searches for a permanent chief executive.
Baird raised Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMD ) price target from $65 to $100. . Baird analyst Tristan Gerra upgraded the stock from Neutral to Outperform. AMD shares rose 5.7% to close at $72.37 on Friday. EF Hutton cut the price target on Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRGI ) from $18 to $14.5. EF Hutton analyst Edward Reilly maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Fiesta Restaurant shares fell 4.3% to close … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:FRGI) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 10, 2022 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Raphael Gross - ICR Rich Stockinger - President and CEO…
FRGI Price Returns
Continue Researching FRGIWant to see what other sources are saying about Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch