Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (FRGI): Price and Financial Metrics
FRGI Stock Summary
- Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.57% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.68, Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc has a higher such ratio than just 14.17% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, FRGI has reported earnings growth of -80.66%, putting it ahead of merely 22.39% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NP, ATRO, MG, CRS, and BBQ.
- FRGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc's official web site, go to www.frgi.com.
FRGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.27||52-week high||$18.52|
|Prev. close||$14.35||52-week low||$5.36|
|Day high||$14.48||Avg. volume||115,560|
|50-day MA||$15.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.89||Market Cap||375.04M|
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (FRGI) Company Bio
Fiesta Restaurant Group owns, operates, and franchises its fast-casual restaurants under the Pollo Tropical and Taco Cabana brand names. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Addison, Texas.
FRGI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1543%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FRGI, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc over the past 4.59 years is 1.06%; that's higher than 92.8% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- 51% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 18.53% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.89. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 15.09% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FRGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRGI Latest Social Stream
View Full FRGI Social Stream
Latest FRGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRGI as an investment opportunity.
When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, one factor to watch closely is relative price strength. This unique rating identifies market leadership by showing how a stock's price action over the last 52 weeks compares to that of other stocks on the major indexes. Darden Restaurants has risen more than 5% past a 126.06 entry in a first-stage cup without handle, meaning it's now out of a proper buy zone.
Jack In The Box shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 72 to 82.
Fiesta Restaurant Group (NASDAQ:FRGI) announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday. The restaurant operator reported $0.07 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.06 by $0.01, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Fiesta Restaurant Group had a negative return on equity of 3.24% and a negative net margin of 5.68%. Shares of FRGI traded […]
Image source: The Motley Fool. Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (NASDAQ: FRGI)Q4 2020 Earnings CallMar 4, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorThank you for standing by.
Fiesta Restaurant Group (FRGI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and 0.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FRGI Price Returns
Continue Researching FRGIWant to see what other sources are saying about Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch