JFrog Ltd. (FROG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FROG POWR Grades
- FROG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FROG is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FROG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
FROG Stock Summary
- JFROG LTD's stock had its IPO on September 16, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 12.02% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FROG is currently 68.09, higher than 94.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.23, JFROG LTD has a higher such ratio than 86.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JFROG LTD are KIND, LQDA, HLTH, LIDR, and RAMP.
- FROG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JFROG LTD's official web site, go to www.jfrog.com.
FROG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FROG's price/earnings ratio is 200% lower, now standing at -24.4.
- Over the past 27 months, FROG's price/sales ratio has gone down 36.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FROG.
FROG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FROG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.62% of graded US stocks.
- FROG's asset turnover comes in at 0.25 -- ranking 464th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FROG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FROG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FROG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.60||52-week high||$34.00|
|Prev. close||$22.76||52-week low||$16.36|
|Day high||$22.70||Avg. volume||820,687|
|50-day MA||$22.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.33||Market Cap||2.20B|
JFrog Ltd. (FROG) Company Bio
JFrog Ltd. engages in the development of software products for the management and release of software updates. Its products include JFrog Artifactory, Pipelines, JFrog Mission Control, Xray, JFrog Distribution, and JFrog Container Registry. The firm’s products are available as open-source, self-managed, and SaaS services on AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. Its services include consulting, in-person training, and certification services. The company was founded by Frederic Simon, Shlomi Ben Haim, and Yoav Landman in 2008 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FROG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FROG Latest Social Stream
View Full FROG Social Stream
Latest FROG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JFROG LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FROG as an investment opportunity.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., November 15, 2022--JFrog Ltd. ("JFrog") (NASDAQ:FROG), the Liquid Software Company and creators of the JFrog DevOps Platform, today announced that it will present at the following investor conferences during the fourth quarter of 2022:
Continual inflation and its inherent unpredictability make it nearly impossible to forecast near-term profitability for JFrog. Click here to read my analysis.
JFrog grew revenue quite consistently over the past few years while the stock only went down. Read more here.
JFrog Ltd. (NASDAQ:FROG) price on Thursday, November 10, rose 8.97% above its previous day’s close as an upside momentum from buyers pushed the stock’s value to $21.98. A look at the stock’s price movement, the close in the last trading session was $20.17, moving within a range at $21.02 and $22.05. The beta value (5-Year … If You’re Considering Buying JFrog Ltd. (NASDAQ: FROG) Stock, Read This First. Read More »
JFrog Ltd. (FROG)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 02, 2022, 05:00 PM ET
Jeff Schreiner - VP of IR
Shlomi Ben Haim - CEO and Co-Founder
Jacob Shulman - CFO
Conference Call Participants
Mike Cikos - Needham & Company
Brad Reback - Stifel
Kingsley Crane - Canaccord
Bob Guan - Morgan Stanley
Pinjalim Bora - JPMorgan
Jason Ader - William Blair
Ethan Weeks - Piper Sandler
Ittai Kidron - Oppenheimer
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us, and welcome to JFrog's Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call.
I'll hand the conference over today to Jeff...
FROG Price Returns